Marjorie Taylor Greene

Comments

• I'm having trouble finding MTG's tweets that got her in trouble.  Every article mentions that she got in trouble or liked a tweet but no links or screenshots, basically just regurgitating the stories.

I know she is nuts but I want to read the tweets.  Anyone have an article?

Someone mentioned above about making her the face of Q and the rep party?  That is already being done.  Was it Pelosi that said 'McCarthy has made Qanon the GOP party'?
    www.google.com

lol...sorry. Couldn’t resist
    Literally googled "MGT deleted tweets" and I get stories of them being deleted or her being paused on twitter for 12 hours. No screen shots of any of them.

My next rabbit hole is to find her FB deleted material.
    They were not all tweets. It’s Facebook stuff, speaking gigs, and weird videos she made. 
    Yes, I mentioned the FB deletes were next on my list to find.  At this point I can't find the tweets at all either.  Soooo much crap to sift through.  Where is proper journalism anymore, lol?!?
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    I'm having trouble finding MTG's tweets that got her in trouble.  Every article mentions that she got in trouble or liked a tweet but no links or screenshots, basically just regurgitating the stories.

Someone mentioned above about making her the face of Q and the rep party?  That is already being done.  Was it Pelosi that said 'McCarthy has made Qanon the GOP party'?
    www.google.com

Literally googled "MGT deleted tweets" and I get stories of them being deleted or her being paused on twitter for 12 hours. No screen shots of any of them.

They were not all tweets. It’s Facebook stuff, speaking gigs, and weird videos she made. 
    The bat ____ crazy video of her harassing David Hogg in DC is not a hastily typed Tweet or like of someone's post. She made a decision to harass him and video it, so she could document herself "owning the libs". Pathetic.
  • Wearing a mask that says "FREE SPEECH"? Glad to see she has seen the error of her ways. She is irredeemable and so are the people who cheer her on and buy into the same garbage she does. They aren't backing down, they are doubling down.
    Tripling down. If anyone here thinks Marge has seen the light and has changed the error of her ways, you’re part of the problem.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • I'm having trouble finding MTG's tweets that got her in trouble.  Every article mentions that she got in trouble or liked a tweet but no links or screenshots, basically just regurgitating the stories.

www.google.com

The bat ____ crazy video of her harassing David Hogg in DC is not a hastily typed Tweet or like of someone's post. She made a decision to harass him and video it, so she could document herself "owning the libs". Pathetic.
    That one I did find because that Bogg kid is widely known.  Her other crazytown stuff is what I'm after.
  • Wearing a mask that says "FREE SPEECH"? Glad to see she has seen the error of her ways. She is irredeemable and so are the people who cheer her on and buy into the same garbage she does. They aren't backing down, they are doubling down.
    Tripling down. If anyone here thinks Marge has seen the light and has changed the error of her ways, you’re part of the problem.
    Oh c'mon, of course she has!!!

I'm having trouble finding MTG's tweets that got her in trouble.  Every article mentions that she got in trouble or liked a tweet but no links or screenshots, basically just regurgitating the stories.

www.google.com

That one I did find because that Bogg kid is widely known.  Her other crazytown stuff is what I'm after.
    Good luck, you will be waist deep in garbage.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Wearing a mask that says "FREE SPEECH"? Glad to see she has seen the error of her ways. She is irredeemable and so are the people who cheer her on and buy into the same garbage she does. They aren't backing down, they are doubling down.

See my other comment in the Q thread to you.  Her apology is hollow.  It covers a part of her problem, not the whole thing. 
    I personally don't give two shits whether she disavowed the Q lunacy. She embraced and spread the STOP THE STEAL conspiracy. As a result of those falsehoods, lies and fabrications, people died. She hasn't backed down from any of that.
    I personally don't give two shits whether she disavowed the Q lunacy. She embraced and spread the STOP THE STEAL conspiracy. As a result of those falsehoods, lies and fabrications, people died. She hasn't backed down from any of that.
    As of a week ago,  she was wearing a mask that said TRUMP WON.  So no,  she has not re- entered reality. 
  • mrussel1 said:
    Wearing a mask that says "FREE SPEECH"? Glad to see she has seen the error of her ways. She is irredeemable and so are the people who cheer her on and buy into the same garbage she does. They aren't backing down, they are doubling down.

See my other comment in the Q thread to you.  Her apology is hollow.  It covers a part of her problem, not the whole thing. 
    No shit it's hollow.  Was that not made perfectly clear w me reposting her tweet w my comment?

My sarcasm is either not being seen w the whole of my other comments or people are just looking for a fight w me.

So I have said she is nuts, her apology most likely wasn't real, maybe her denouncement of Q would lead others to follow, and I stil get questions?
    mrussel1 said:

No shit it's hollow.  Was that not made perfectly clear w me reposting her tweet w my comment?

My sarcasm is either not being seen w the whole of my other comments or people are just looking for a fight w me.

So I have said she is nuts, her apology most likely wasn't real, maybe her denouncement of Q would lead others to follow, and I stil get questions?
    I did not realize you were being sarcastic.  I thought this was a defense. 
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Steny steppin' up.

https://youtu.be/IU0qZ0ryHOQ
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    So she either believes that almost all tragic events are false flags (or Jewish lazers) or she did believe them because she's so easily duped.  Either way, she's certainly very fit to be legislating.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

HA! Hell no.  I thought my retweet showed that.  

I mentioned that I still can not believe she tweeted that response.  I still have no words for it.

She says that she is even shocked she is still left to serve our country...
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    OnWis97 said:
    So she either believes that almost all tragic events are false flags (or Jewish lazers) or she did believe them because she's so easily duped.  Either way, she's certainly very fit to be legislating.
    well there was an attempt at owning AOC. One where she nestles herself into the dumb blond stereotype. for some folks I guess stereotypes are just based in truth. stereotypes gotta come from somewhere, no?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    mickeyrat said:
    OnWis97 said:
    well there was an attempt at owning AOC. One where she nestles herself into the dumb blond stereotype. for some folks I guess stereotypes are just based in truth. stereotypes gotta come from somewhere, no?

Well, owning libs is just good strategy.

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I mentioned that I still can not believe she tweeted that response.  I still have no words for it.

My bad, I picked up in the middle. 
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

NP.  The more I read her comments I'm dumbfounded to be honest.
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

fuckstick endorsed says enough, no?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    There's a poll out today that says 64% of republicans would join a new party if Trump started one.

But, yeah, tell me again, how this nonsense is not helping democrats....lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • There's a poll out today that says 64% of republicans would join a new party if Trump started one.

But, yeah, tell me again, how this nonsense is not helping democrats....lol
    Let them do it.  You'd never have a republican president ever again.
  • mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

lol, I have to ask whom fuckstick is?  Trump would be my first guess but she is apparently endorsed by a few.  She posted a video of Reps following her into the chambers mentioning that "they will not be forgotten"
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

lol, I have to ask whom fuckstick is?  Trump would be my first guess but she is apparently endorsed by a few.  She posted a video of Reps following her into the chambers mentioning that "they will not be forgotten"

that would be the nickname bestowed  on the recently rejected. the douchenozzle is a 6'3" dildo. you know, a fuckstick.

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    edited February 2021
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I don't understand how anyone could be dumbfounded at her behavior... her entire platform appears to be "owning libs'. Her comments seem very consistent with her character. 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Its pretty simple....

She is a piece-of-shit that worships the ex-piece-of-shit-in-chief and is supported my way too many pieces of shit.
    She needs to go.
    Simple
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    Its pretty simple....

She is a piece-of-shit that worships the ex-piece-of-shit-in-chief and is supported my way too many pieces of shit.
    She needs to go.
    Simple

This. 
    And she also has this in common with the EPOSIC (ex-piece-of-shit-in-chief):  both failed to move beyond the second stage of childhood development- Social and Emotional.  They both crave attention even if it means negative attention. It's literally like we have had a child as POTUS and a child as a woman in congress.  This is totally unacceptable and embarrassing.  The rest of the world must be laughing at us.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux said:
    Its pretty simple....

She needs to go.
    Simple

This. 
    And she also has this in common with the EPOSIC (ex-piece-of-shit-in-chief):  both failed to move beyond the second stage of childhood development- Social and Emotional.  They both crave attention even if it means negative attention. It's literally like we have had a child as POTUS and a child as a woman in congress.  This is totally unacceptable and embarrassing.  The rest of the world must be laughing at us.

Yup. 
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I don't understand how anyone could be dumbfounded at her behavior... her entire platform appears to be "owning libs'. Her comments seem very consistent with her character. 
    If you have been following her I'm sure.  She has just come on my radar.  I'm not as rabid with politics as most of you on here which is why I get asked to explain myself when I ask questions...
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

If you have been following her I'm sure.  She has just come on my radar.  I'm not as rabid with politics as most of you on here which is why I get asked to explain myself when I ask questions...

I don't follow her all that much, but I have been paying some attention to MAGA politics for the last 5 years (it's kind of hard not to), so I'll rephrase: 

I don't understand how anyone could be dumbfounded by her behavior - it's very much consistent w/ what we've seen from trump and the GOP / MAGA movement for the last 5 years. 

One doesn't need to be rabid about politics to have noticed this. I sure as shit am not.