psst...10/10/2020

Comments

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Lol, says release date Feb 26 in EU store!
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited October 2020
    Cool news ,great choice for record..i have all ther rest releases but the shippining cost from europe shop is so expensive and cost more than  the vinyl itself,im not see how to buy this.
    we are talking about 100 euros total for a vinyl record.
    its not ok,the shipping methods and the post companies to make us pay for the loss the virus created..we lost money too,other lost their job.
    we all know here in europe,that a record to be shipped inside europe doensrt cost more than 20 euros 
    for sure not 52 euros

Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • no codeno code Posts: 109
    Shipping from Euro store (UK) to The Netherlands is more than 50 euro's. More than the vinyl itself. Why is there even e EU store then. Ridiculous!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • What is the shipping cost within the USA?

$16.70
    So shipping to Canada alone costs almost as much as the vinyl with shipping to the USA. Something has to be wrong with the cost.
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    I like that the White Stripes did a cover song about Moline. Moline, Moline, Moline, Moline...Stuck in my head now. :) 
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • 10LordsALeaping10LordsALeaping Posts: 171
    edited October 2020
    What is the shipping cost within the USA?

$16.70
    So shipping to Canada alone costs almost as much as the vinyl with shipping to the USA. Something has to be wrong with the cost.

Yeah those shipping costs are grossly overpriced.  Hopefully, the Ten Club fixes this.

Edit: And here I was with a grimace that $16.70 was a lot.  Should be $10 at most given the weight.
    Post edited by 10LordsALeaping on
  • Shumway35Shumway35 Milton, Ontario Posts: 324
    Shipping for the vault last year to Canada was $31 

I am sure the price will be adjusted. 
    2000 - Toronto 
    2005 - St. John's 2
    2006 - Toronto 1 & 2 
    2009 - Toronto 
    2011 - Toronto 1 
    2013 - Pittsburgh,  Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit 
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto 1, Wrigley 1 
    2018 - Wrigley 1 & 2
    2019 - Ohana Festival 
    2022 - Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, Nashville 
  • ParksyParksy Posts: 1,675
    Well that %*#&ing blows....  got excited until  I saw how insane the shipping cost was. 

Hope everyone else enjoys it. 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,018
    Excited for this one on vinyl
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Shumway35 said:
    Shipping for the vault last year to Canada was $31 

I am sure the price will be adjusted. 

Hope it does. 
  • Woohoo a vault of a show I was at!  Instant order, Moline and Milwaukee back to back with 2 of my favorite albums in full was just incredible.

I noticed it says the standard “cd will ship after vinyl” vault notice.  I’ve owned the official bootleg cd of the show for years, so I wonder if this means they are doing a new audio remix for this show like they did for Seattle home show?  Or could just be text that always generates for vault orders I guess.

No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 480
    Obviously a mistake. 50€ shipping from the EU store to Europe? Please fix that.
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    edited October 2020
    How is it that they can charge $62.99 usd for shipping.
    The over priced set isn’t even that much.

if they don’t fix this,this will be the first vault pass for me.
    $285 to ship from the UK LOL
    Post edited by RobbyD462 on
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    Wow I love this pick! Awesome job to whoever picks these! 
  • DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 94
    Over the past few years or so, how long have the Vault LPs stayed in the shop?
    Not sure if they are pressed based off of how many pre-orders there are. Or if they are already pressed at a set amount.
    Seems like they are usually up for at least a couple of months, but I never really kept track.
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Woohoo a vault of a show I was at!  Instant order, Moline and Milwaukee back to back with 2 of my favorite albums in full was just incredible.

I noticed it says the standard “cd will ship after vinyl” vault notice.  I’ve owned the official bootleg cd of the show for years, so I wonder if this means they are doing a new audio remix for this show like they did for Seattle home show?  Or could just be text that always generates for vault orders I guess.

Audio re-mixed by Josh Evans
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited October 2020
    My 9LP Tom Petty box that I will be receiving this week was only 13.45 shipped from Tom's store, wonder what EU shipping for that set was. The shipping prices around here are unbelievably  crazy.
  • DKedzie said:
    Not sure if they are pressed based off of how many pre-orders there are. Or if they are already pressed at a set amount.
    Seems like they are usually up for at least a couple of months, but I never really kept track.
    This is the part I’m wondering about also. Normally it has been a pre-sale for a few months or so but this one says while supplies last. What does while supplies last mean?
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Euro shop shipping is ridiculous. Was exited when I saw the price of the LP set, reasonable 47 euros. But 51 euros for shipping. WTF.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Shipping from uk? We will be hit for import charges as uk will be out by then.
    Kearnsy
  • Kearn5y said:
    shit. didn't even think of that. FFS
  • DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 94
    DKedzie said:
    This is the part I’m wondering about also. Normally it has been a pre-sale for a few months or so but this one says while supplies last. What does while supplies last mean?

Who knows. It may have said "while supplies last" on the previous releases too. It's too vague to really say.
    I think like many things that have been in the shop, it's anybody's guess when there is no actual number given on an edition size.
    But yeah, the past few years I think they have been available for a few months or so.
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Releasing an already officially released show - what a waste.  Very lazy.
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    CopperTom said:
    Yea, great show.. but "Vault" worthy... not close.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Kearn5y said:
    shit. didn't even think of that. FFS
    Will have to use a northern Ireland address to order this
    Kearnsy
  • MedozK said:
    CopperTom said:
    Yea, great show.. but "Vault" worthy... not close.
    Plus, my vault collection still starts at Vault #3, which is very upsetting and sometimes keeps me up nights.
  • CarisaJCarisaJ Posts: 65
    Got really excited for a second, then saw the shipping cost and all excitement was gone. as others said - over 50€ for shipping from uk to eu?! wtf?! that's ridiculous. hope it's a mistake. but for now I'm out. I can't justify spending that much to myself
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    51.89 to ship to Ireland. No thanks. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    I’ll buy it but come on, not at all excited for a show I’ve listened to dozens of times already.   I had thought that the “Vault” was supposed to be things we didn’t have access to already.  It will be nice to have no code live on vinyl, but i guess I should give up all hope for a 96 or even another 95 show at this point.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Hobbes said:
    Woohoo a vault of a show I was at!  Instant order, Moline and Milwaukee back to back with 2 of my favorite albums in full was just incredible.

Audio re-mixed by Josh Evans
    Thanks.  Would help if I could read ha.  I was in  such a hurry to order that I missed that on my phone.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.