Pearl Jam Headline Two Nights at BST Hyde Park

Comments

• WASTID said:
    Looks like AXS made a mess of the initial release of tickets this morning and didn't show the 10c option when first released!!!

I've gone back in (having already booked "primary entry" tickets) and the 10c 15 minutes option was showing up. Have ended up booking again again now so will have to try and sort out the issue with AXS or look to sell the other pair 

I did the same thing :-(

But just been on the Live Chat function with AXS and they processed a refund on the GA tickets I bought straight away, no messing about. Money will be back in my account in 48 hours. Very helpful and quicker than the  queue to start the Live Chat !!

So weekend Ten Club -15 tix for us !! Can't wait !!

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    tino_11 said:
    I went through the Saturday link to get a 2 day ticket and was able to get a 10c pit ticket. They were showing cheaper than general admission so I hope I have the right ones! £132 I thought was a really good price for two shows.

Also you can log in again to buy a different type of ticket. I was able to get my wife a ticket just for the Saturday.

this sorted it big time, thanks 
    WASTID said:
    Agent Jul said:
    Same issue here Bought Ten Club tix last time, now no idea how to get those same tix again?!?!
    Did you see a ticket option for "Ten Club - 15" ?
    It was a close one for me as GA was first in the list of ticket options and I nearly selected those....although now I am doubting myself that Ten Club - 15 were the right ones
    I'm so out of practice with ticket stress  :o  

That option wasn't even listed when I got in. But it wasn't very clear.

Ten Club Previous Booker 2 Day "Primary Entry" tickets are what I have purchased.
    I presumed the "Primary Entry" to be the early entrance 10c tickets.
    I believe from reading the site, tenc tix go in15 minutes before all others, so 15 minutes ahead of the primary ones?

• Timluke said:
    WASTID said:
    Looks like AXS made a mess of the initial release of tickets this morning and didn't show the 10c option when first released!!!

I've gone back in (having already booked "primary entry" tickets) and the 10c 15 minutes option was showing up. Have ended up booking again again now so will have to try and sort out the issue with AXS or look to sell the other pair 

But just been on the Live Chat function with AXS and they processed a refund on the GA tickets I bought straight away, no messing about. Money will be back in my account in 48 hours. Very helpful and quicker than the  queue to start the Live Chat !!

My Live chat experience was pretty poor with them, onto their Twitter people so lets see what they can do.
  • Conjack76 said:
    Timluke said:
    WASTID said:

My Live chat experience was pretty poor with them, onto their Twitter people so lets see what they can do.

Just shows it depends who you get through to ! Bit annoying that you have to try another route.
  • Are we supposed to be getting an email with a link for the second 10c sale tomorrow? 

Checked my inbox and junk and there’s nothing there

Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Are we supposed to be getting an email with a link for the second 10c sale tomorrow? 

No, you just go here: https://www.bst-hydepark.com/tickets/pearl-jam-artist-presale/
  • Timluke said:
    Conjack76 said:
    Timluke said:
    WASTID said:

Just shows it depends who you get through to ! Bit annoying that you have to try another route.
    ''We are sorry that you didn't get the tickets you wanted on today's presale, it was a very high demand for tickets. We are not able to modify this into Ten club tickets, but if you'd like we can offer you a refund and you can try the purchase again once it goes on general sale'

Really disappointing but I'll stick with the GA tickets ...better than nothing

Conjack76 said:
    Timluke said:
    Conjack76 said:
    Timluke said:
    WASTID said:

''We are sorry that you didn't get the tickets you wanted on today's presale, it was a very high demand for tickets. We are not able to modify this into Ten club tickets, but if you'd like we can offer you a refund and you can try the purchase again once it goes on general sale'

Tenclub isnt sold out I dont think. Maybe buy the tenc linkand then opt for the refund offered in the knowledge you are safe

• WASTIDWASTID Posts: 150
    Timluke said:
    WASTID said:

Yes, I got sorted in the same way for a refund after booking again with the 10c tickets.
    Wembley Arena, London, England 05-30-2000
    Astoria, London, England 04-20-2006
    Wembley Arena, London, England 06-18-2007
    MEN Arena, Manchester, England 08-17-2009
    Hyde Park, London, England 06-25-2010
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012
    Apollo, Manchester, UK 07-28-2012 (Ed Solo)
    San Siro, Milano, Italia 06-20-2014
    FD Arena, Leeds 07-08-2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes 07-11-2014
  • raelrael stoke-on-trent Posts: 9
    Are we supposed to be getting an email with a link for the second 10c sale tomorrow? 

No, you just go here: https://www.bst-hydepark.com/tickets/pearl-jam-artist-presale/
    does anyone know if we need a pass code, if not anyone (non 10c will be able to buy)?
  • pdalowsky said:
    Conjack76 said:
    Timluke said:
    Conjack76 said:
    Timluke said:
    WASTID said:

Tenclub isnt sold out I dont think. Maybe buy the tenc linkand then opt for the refund offered in the knowledge you are safe

Indeed. I just tried and am able to select TC, both the Friday and the two-day option...
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    £27.50 saving when purchasing weekend tickets. 
    Kearnsy
  • EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,827
    that website is dogshit, but still 100 times better than the old F5 refresh nightmare!

Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • my card declined on checkout for 3 tickets on the 2 day option (didn't realise the card saved on the account had expired)  Now when logging back in it will only let me buy 1 ticket for the 2 day (assuming this is because it thinks i have bought 3) AXS won't help say there's nothing they can do. 
    If i try for the one day tix i still have the option for 4, their website is messed up i just want to get 3 tickets for the 2 nights and now can't :(
  • WakefieldrobWakefieldrob Manchester 1 (2012), Leeds (2014), London 1 & 2 (2018) Posts: 13
    I didn't book Hyde Park last time (planned Krakow and Budapest, since got a Budapest refund but still hoping to get to Krakow).  Can i check with those who booked today -
     - when i try at 10am tomorrow via 10c resale, I can aim for 2 day 10c tickets that include access to 10c area?
     - how much are they please?
     - it's a 4 ticket limit?
     - is it easy enough to bag an extra single in same area for Saturday? (i'm after 3 x 2 days plus 1 x sat)

any pointers appreciated and i'm good to go tomorrow AM!

Rob 
  • Apart from cost what is difference between 10c 15 and 10c hydeaway?  Anyone know?  I assume both get you into 10C area near stage.
    1992-02-28 London England ULU
    1992-06-06 London England Finsbury Park
    1992-07-25 Denver, Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
    2007-06-18 London England Wembley
    2018-06-18 London O2
    2018-07-17 London O2
    2022-07-08 Hyde Park
    2022-07-09 Hyde Park
  • pdalowsky said:
    Conjack76 said:
    Timluke said:
    Conjack76 said:
    Timluke said:
    WASTID said:

So had to go into each individual day and re---order , so at least I have my TenClub access, just need the refund from earlier. 
  • DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    stef1885 said:
    Apart from cost what is difference between 10c 15 and 10c hydeaway?  Anyone know?  I assume both get you into 10C area near stage.
    Hydeaway gives you access to an area with separate bar and toillets to the masses. No difference at all in terms of access/viewing the gig
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Ok Thanks.  
    1992-02-28 London England ULU
    1992-06-06 London England Finsbury Park
    1992-07-25 Denver, Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
    2007-06-18 London England Wembley
    2018-06-18 London O2
    2018-07-17 London O2
    2022-07-08 Hyde Park
    2022-07-09 Hyde Park
    that website is dogshit, but still 100 times better than the old F5 refresh nightmare!

Would have to agree, the site was appalling. On my desktop it was only giving me 12 seconds to complete the order - which is as well know impossible. I tried to enter my card details and address in 12 seconds even using auto complete and there was just no chance, paypal wasnt quick enough.....tried three browsers and got seriously frustrated

Tried my phone and it sailed through
    pdalowsky said:

Would have to agree, the site was appalling. On my desktop it was only giving me 12 seconds to complete the order - which is as well know impossible. I tried to enter my card details and address in 12 seconds even using auto complete and there was just no chance, paypal wasnt quick enough.....tried three browsers and got seriously frustrated

Tried my phone and it sailed through
    5min on my desktop 
    Kearnsy
  • I'm based in California and just woke up, so I'm way behind on the sale for today. However, I just went through the American Express link email I received and was able to purchase the Pearl Jam Ten Club Hideaway package for July 9th, payment plan. I'm happy!
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • I was waiting for a code of some kind to be sent over as I had tix for the cancelled show this year, but as AXS sent a link over for an Amex member presale I just went and bought a couple of weekend tickets with no issues. 

Weird thing though - it let me buy Ten Club tickets without checking I'm a Ten Club member, plus they were £15 cheaper than the general admission tickets. Does that strike anyone else as strange??
    I was waiting for a code of some kind to be sent over as I had tix for the cancelled show this year, but as AXS sent a link over for an Amex member presale I just went and bought a couple of weekend tickets with no issues. 

Weird thing though - it let me buy Ten Club tickets without checking I'm a Ten Club member, plus they were £15 cheaper than the general admission tickets. Does that strike anyone else as strange??
    maybe the fact you had presale access from buying tenc tix last time was enough 
  • Congrats to all who got tickets.  I’ll probably sit this one out but hope very much that it and the other 2021 shows can take place.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 267
    edited October 2020
    pdalowsky said:
    I was waiting for a code of some kind to be sent over as I had tix for the cancelled show this year, but as AXS sent a link over for an Amex member presale I just went and bought a couple of weekend tickets with no issues. 

maybe the fact you had presale access from buying tenc tix last time was enough 
    I think the email I received was pretty much a roundrobin email that all AMEX members received, rather than those that had purchased tickets for the 2020 HP gig. Plus the tickets I bought for this year's gig weren't Ten Club, they were general admission.

I can only think that it's an administrative/technical error. A few posters on this thread mentioned they tried to get Ten Club tickets but the option wasn't available so they had to buy GA. I'm wondering if there were some technical gremlins and it went from not showing at all as an option, to showing to everyone, regardless of whether they're in Ten Club. Could cause some upset if it sells out before every legitimate member who wants a ticket gets one. 
  • What’s the price difference between the 10c hideaway the and GA ones? 
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
    What’s the price difference between the 10c hideaway the and GA ones? 
    Single Day Tickets
    GA £79
    10C - 15 £79
    10C Hideaway - £144.50

Weekend
    GA £143
    10C - 15 £132.50
    10C Hideaway - No option 

Kearnsy
  • I was waiting for a code of some kind to be sent over as I had tix for the cancelled show this year, but as AXS sent a link over for an Amex member presale I just went and bought a couple of weekend tickets with no issues. 

‘Ten Club’ tickets can be purchased by anyone for these shows, they are just a fan presale.  The 10C email did just say they were for PJ fans, not just for 10C members.  Last year ‘Ten Club’ area went on sale to general public too.