Donald Trump

Comments

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    i got a long twitter jail sentence for quoting samantha bee in relation to tomi lahren. i then had to delete the tweet.

trump can threaten war against north korea and nothing happens to him. they do not even make him delete the tweet

i have reported maybe 50 of his tweets for inciting racism, violence, and spreading outright lies and propaganda and nothing.

clearly 2 sets of rules in effect on that platform.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    i got a long twitter jail sentence for quoting samantha bee in relation to tomi lahren. i then had to delete the tweet.

trump can threaten war against north korea and nothing happens to him. they do not even make him delete the tweet

i have reported maybe 50 of his tweets for inciting racism, violence, and spreading outright lies and propaganda and nothing.

Trump makes Twitter money.  You don't.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:

Trump makes Twitter money.  You don't.
    on the contrary, my 60 followers drive all kinds of traffic to that hellhole of a site, haha
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936

LOL....I got banned for calling Jill Stein a "Sea Hag"
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

LOL....I got banned for calling Jill Stein a "Sea Hag"
    if you had called her sleepy, or rocket man, or fake you would have been fine.

i think trump wants to get banned. that way they can do their own "oppressed conservative' social media app, kind of like a "spite store twitter".

that way they can use the "oppressed conservative" narrative on the campaign trail.

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    This whole Trump/Twitter business is a clear reflection of what a total embarrassment this current POTUS is and the fools who continue to support him.  True, they are in the minority, but there are so many of them as to create a nation worthy of being ashamed of.  Other than maybe the McCarthy era and the age of slavery, I cannot think of any time this country has been more of a cesspool of idiocy.  It's completely shameful.  How did we breed so many idiots? 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    brianlux said:
    This whole Trump/Twitter business is a clear reflection of what a total embarrassment this current POTUS is and the fools who continue to support him.  True, they are in the minority, but there are so many of them as to create a nation worthy of being ashamed of.  Other than maybe the McCarthy era and the age of slavery, I cannot think of any time this country has been more of a cesspool of idiocy.  It's completely shameful.  How did we breed so many idiots? 
    Don't look at me I got snipped years ago
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    brianlux said:
    just imagine what the fuck is going to happen if he loses. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

brianlux said:
    White people gonna rise up and take back merica
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    brianlux said:
    Including all the white people on this board? 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    brianlux said:
    Including all the white people on this board? 
    White males!  Break off the shackles of oppression in the US!
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    What was that about Karen, again?

https://apple.news/A1CAJkFdRQhSSd3bD7HAR_w
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    brianlux said:
    Don't look at me I got snipped years ago

If you have/had offspring, Bp, I'll bet they are/would be mighty fine people.
    brianlux said:

I hope he does lose but, yeah, shit will fly in some parts!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

Immature,  narcissistic,  petulant,  spoiled child.....

Trump signs executive order targeting social media companies https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/28/politics/trump-twitter-social-media-executive-order/index.html
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    brianlux said:
    if the recent macho, idiotic, i have a small dick, i have a gun trend continues (pointing guns at their crotches) , it's going to be a glorious version of birth control
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Trump wants to go full Russia, NK, China so badly
    jpgoegel said:
    brianlux said:
    if the recent macho, idiotic, i have a small dick, i have a gun trend continues (pointing guns at their crotches) , it's going to be a glorious version of birth control
    Oh man, the image that puts in my head...
    :lol: 

• jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    brianlux said:
    jpgoegel said:
    brianlux said:
    Oh man, the image that puts in my head...
    :lol: 

i cannot wait for the news story that happen because of these threatened males 'accidents'

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    edited May 2020
    Ah, Donald, shut the fuck up you moron.

"President Donald Trump weighed in early Friday to criticize Frey, who is a member of the Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party. Although Minnesota’s governor had already activated the national guard, Trump said he would also “send in the National Guard & get the job done right.”

He called violent protesters “thugs” and appeared to suggest that they should be shot, “Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!”

Twitter later flagged the tweet and hid the text of it, saying it violated the social media platform’s rules on glorifying violence. It was a first for the company, though on Tuesday the company flagged two Trump tweets about mail-in ballots as “unsubstantiated.” The President responded by signing an executive order aimed at stripping social media companies of legal protections."

https://time.com/5843763/george-floyd-protests-violence/

It's a hopeless situation...
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    YO I don't even know anymore.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    What was that about Karen, again?

https://apple.news/A1CAJkFdRQhSSd3bD7HAR_w
    although...
    you cannot condone violence.  
    they're gonna have to give those cops up, no?
    This is an interesting one. They're censoring him...to a degree. But leaving the tweet up. I wonder if they're leaving it up in a "Oh no, we're scared of his executive order" sort of way, or if they're leaving it up in a "look at this asshole glorifying violence" sort of way. You have to click on the violation notice to actually see the tweet. 

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    I think they're hitting back.  The Scarborough tweets are worse. 
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    mrussel1 said:
    Yep, and I think this is much more effective than removing it. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    mrussel1 said:

The Scarborough tweets are the Central Park Five for social media.  Except he's going after a critic rather than just blacks.

However, regarding "Thugs," they've cracked that code.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited May 2020
    This is an interesting one. They're censoring him...to a degree. But leaving the tweet up. I wonder if they're leaving it up in a "Oh no, we're scared of his executive order" sort of way, or if they're leaving it up in a "look at this asshole glorifying violence" sort of way. You have to click on the violation notice to actually see the tweet. 

the latter. jack dorsey knows full well he has nothing to fear from the disaster in chief. legal experts are saying his EO is largely toothless. people crying free speech on a private company's platform are fucking idiots. 

reminds me of people who got warnings here crying free speech. morons, the whole lot of em!

edit to add: and i'm not one to be shocked by anything this fucktard says. but imagine a president saying "...the shooting starts". he is essentially threatening to murder his own citizens. 

i fucking hate this saying, but i'm going to use it anyway....."let that sink in". 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

the latter. jack dorsey knows full well he has nothing to fear from the disaster in chief. legal experts are saying his EO is largely toothless. people crying free speech on a private company's platform are fucking idiots. 

reminds me of people who got warnings here crying free speech. morons, the whole lot of em!

edit to add: and i'm not one to be shocked by anything this fucktard says. but imagine a president saying "...the shooting starts". he is essentially threatening to murder his own citizens. 

i fucking hate this saying, but i'm going to use it anyway....."let that sink in". 
    It's funny because it goes against a main belief of conservatives/republicans, which is, "What's mine is mine. I own it, and the government can't mess with it." Isn't that why the GOP opposed the civil rights act? Goldwater argued that if a person owns a business, they should be able to serve and not serve whoever they want. Under that premise, shouldn't Dorsey and Zuckerberg be entitled to do whatever they want with their platforms, that they provide for FREE? 

A friend of mine and I were arguing about this the other day. He alleges that those platforms censor conservatives and prop up liberal narratives, which they do, to a degree, and he further claims that they're a monopoly. But I told him, hey, sorry that it's always liberals that come up with these great technological advances. If a conservative invented twitter, it'd be the same thing but it would be the left that was censored. So either use Twitter and stop crying about it, or start your own social media site. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
This discussion has been closed.