All things Transgender related

1282930313234»

Comments

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,082
    edited February 2020
    dignin said:
    Calling someone's argument a straw man is not name calling, just so everyone's clear.
    Right it is just a stupid dismissive way of not having a discussion.  Like “ok boomer”.
    Post edited by cincybearcat on
    hippiemom = goodness
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    dignin said:
    Calling someone's argument a straw man is not name calling, just so everyone's clear.
    Right it is just a stupid dismissive way of not having a discussion.  Like “ok boomer”.
    What are you on about? It’s a way of saying “I don’t know who you’re talking about, but it ain’t any of us.” Don’t be silly. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,647
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    I wonder what, if any , accommodations will be made once he reaches prison. Would assume he starts out in a juvenile facility intil 18.......

16-Year-Old Pleads Guilty to Murder in Colorado School Shooting https://nyti.ms/3898e0t

frompage 30. with no comment from anyone.
    I am QUITE SURE this young man really is appreciative of the uberadvocate here.... finds his pissing matches most helpful.
    stil no comment if what this young mans life is about to be like? what the state might do eithera way? accommodate accordingly with care or force a way of living he soughtt freedom from.
    raises a good line of discussion generally I think. How the penal system moves forward.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    ecdanc said:
    dignin said:
    What are you on about? It’s a way of saying “I don’t know who you’re talking about, but it ain’t any of us.” Don’t be silly. 

Hasta la visa, thingy.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Thingy?  Yikes.

Anyway...mickey, I would hope the arrested boy will be treated accordingly, as relates to his being transgendered.  That said, a quick search shows there are some major fuckups within Colorado's penitentiary system that indicates this may not be so.

(And in my search, thought Richard Speck might be applicable but I don't believe he was actually trans - seemed more of a defensive move.)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,647
    hedonist said:
    Thingy?  Yikes.

Anyway...mickey, I would hope the arrested boy will be treated accordingly, as relates to his being transgendered.  That said, a quick search shows there are some major fuckups within Colorado's penitentiary system that indicates this may not be so.

(And in my search, thought Richard Speck might be applicable but I don't believe he was actually trans - seemed more of a defensive move.)
    closest we have is Manning. And thats not only federal but Military to boot.   Am hesitant to state her treatment was transxrelated vs what was seen as traitorous at worst , certainly injurous at a minimum.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    brianlux said:
    ecdanc said:
    dignin said:

Hasta la visa, thingy.
    People here told me you were smart and nice. 
    ecdanc said:
    brianlux said:
    ecdanc said:
    dignin said:

Hasta la visa, thingy.
    People here told me you were smart and nice. 

People said that?  LOL, fools all!

Come on man, I'm just teasing you.  You should be tickled!  What more do you want- a kiss on the lips?  Sorry bro, no can do.  But I will give you a big Arnold hug instead!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I would expect that of another poster :whistle:
    hedonist said:
    I would expect that of another poster :whistle: