Creative cursing, swearing - all for fun

Comments

• rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Listen here, Mr. or Ms. sh*t-your-drawers-all-day-long-at-work-and-then-at-the-train-station-too..

if I wanted any brown crap from you, I'd wipe it off your refrigerator door handle. or television set. or your whatever collection

goodnight now,

I SAID GOODNIGHT NOW,

P.S. your oven mitts are shitty

homo genius
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,102
    You ravenous Pudding Knuckle! The amount of time I would have to invest to get you to understand the ABC's of creative cursing is an unfathomable quantum leap.

You spaghetti hammer.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
    evsgjamm said:

You ravenous Pudding Knuckle! The amount of time I would have to invest to get you to understand the ABC's of creative cursing is an unfathomable quantum leap.

You spaghetti hammer.

I am crying because you are so right. ravenous pudding knuckle . I fathomenly vehemonently cave. how'd you freakin know is all I ask as I crawl away, you pumpernickel toiletpaper wannabe toad smeller
    TOAD SMELLER!!!!

I can't even begin to donkey puke on your ear ya hella smella planetary yella fella.

Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

you cant even begin? you mean, you can't even, not really?
    that's what I thought, hog sloth. that's right,
    beat em off, slow pee and bed whiz
    bed whiz!!!!!

You flat-faced owl.

You fish-eyed flamingo.

You old poop stain.

Eat a fly-infested macaroni salad ya strung-out pug. I've seen sturgeon quicker than you, ya pickly-minded sub-particulate skunk scum. Your back hair is worth more than your bank account ya bare-balled goat head.. ya turkey-necked toe jammin whale blubbin pork spore. Take a bath!

:)

my mother didn't raise me to be no pork spore, i can tell you that much, embroidered bumpy pile munch
    you Towel faced slug, how dare we bring the mothers into this amputated conversation of the shit mites. I've got more vitamin C than you do, ya scurvy boned tooth decayed mud flap.

edited March 2016
    ....beats a toilet-paper encrusted face and nose that you then have to scrape off using your shitty and ugly spatula.
    that's right. your shitty and ugly spatula has gas and is covered in toilet paper from your :punch: face
    Post edited by rollings on
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    You're more mixed-up than a feather in a whirlwind. ~ Foghorn Leghorn
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    My butt smells better than your face ya butt head. And I'll mix you up like a lemonade stand ya frog-faced phlegm-eater.

You Creationist trout hole blasters! Swear unto you in this dire time of needed gaping pleasures!! you must undo yourselves into the skies of strife and trouble! Your gator faced uncle is snoozing under a blanketed steaming pile of shoe laces and face packs. Take a nail and shove it under your bedside table! You curtain dump! Youuuuu tickle trunks!!! YOUUUU flipper skunks!!!!

Stinky breathed humpface!!!!! (welcoming all patrons from my rant in the Porch about MFC's new single "Time Can't Wait." Hello. Creatively curse away please, ya tied down waffle bangers)

Ok, listen up you frogs knobs.
    It's been over 2 stink-ass years since any of you mal-faced piglets commented your egg-brained spew.

Proceed with fuckery, ya snot guzzling parasites.

• mcgavinj said:
    I mutter "well fuck me in a goats ass!" No idea why
    This is from Adam Sandler’s second album. The goat is tied to a truck with a “two foot fucking rope” and the kids are going to the “ragoo festival”
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/9ryzuz/adam_sandler_the_goat_i_loved_this_whole_cd_when/
  • @evsgjamm 😂
    You are creative man.

I liked the one I used to yell from the bench at hit and turtle guys like Matt Tkachuk. “Hey _________ You’re half the man your mother was!”
    No swearing but it is creative lol

LOL good one!
    Love it, ya wet-faced salad painter.

Hey yo-- out of my way, mullet humper.

Looks like your dogs were using your lips for their back yard again....how many times do I have to tell you that the toilet is not your interactive scratch and sniff plaything?

Anyway, while you're down there, do give my regards to your mom 

:heart:

• evsgjamm said:
    Humorous curses: Get creative, show us your favorite "weird" curses either you've created or heard someone else say - GO! .... You flat-faced owl.
    My Dad: That guy is dumber than a sack of hammers
    Me as a Dad: That guy is an asshat
    Me: Fuckity fuck mcfuckerson
    That's crapfully creative ya boiling pool of ball sweat  :)

@rollings =)

The level of garbage in your pickle hole is equaled only by the staunchy stench in your crammed cornhole.

• Advice passed down from my Grandfather: Never get mad at a man if your wife cheats. Give him $5 to complete the transaction.
    edited January 2020
    mr. jamm 

you seem to have a penchant for pickles and pickly thing. I think it's because you are  green, curved, and bumpy and were left in a whiskey incubator. :confounded:
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    This is a great thread! Thanks to all.
    @rollings lol

@stuckinline welcome to the party ya scum-cunt! :open_mouth::coffee:

• Here is my addition to the thread.

When shit gets really hairy it is no longer called Tom Foolery but Phineas Fuckery...

Thank you...
    lol

Good one, ya hairy nut

rollings said:
     P.S. your oven mitts are shitty
    This makes my rock-filled head laugh a lot. 
    It's also the dumbest thing I've ever heard, you leather-sucking pig licker.

edited February 2020
    Your oven mitts are shitty and you dance like a prone cow

So keep your hands on the wheel instead of your shitty dance moves.

Post edited by rollings on