______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Herbie is great.  Did you get that Miles live in Tokyo on Black Friday?  HH was about 20 on that record. 
    No, didn't get the Miles. And I LOVE Maiden Voyage, could listen to it everyday. Forgot how good it is, gotta break this one out more often. But as you know, when you have a large collection, you only have so much time.
    MedozK said:
    No, didn't get the Miles. And I LOVE Maiden Voyage, could listen to it everyday. Forgot how good it is, gotta break this one out more often. But as you know, when you have a large collection, you only have so much time.
    I need to pick that up.  Next on the list. 

These reissues are 10x better than the originals.  Bellman did an awesome job.  They are so full and extended. 

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

I need to open mine.  Where does it rate on sq of the vaults?  Constitution Hall has been the best thus far, imo.
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

I need to open mine.  Where does it rate on sq of the vaults?  Constitution Hall has been the best thus far, imo.
    Best sounding Vault I’ve heard so far.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

Best sounding Vault I’ve heard so far.
    Word... I'll break the wrap today. 
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495
    Hustle and cuss, lick on the dust

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
    Test running rescued TT and receiver

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Sunday morning Zeppelin 

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    edited January 2020
    Side 4 Lost Dogs...   Fatal thru Wash

Fucking heavenly through headphones.......

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

I SAW PEARL JAM

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited January 2020
    Celebrating a 3 for 3 in the lottery with the Boss! 

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
    mickeyrat said:

WMMS in Cleveland was always proud that they were the first station in the States to play Rush.  Growing up,  I remember Rush got tons of airplay on all the rock stations there. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

WMMS in Cleveland was always proud that they were the first station in the States to play Rush.  Growing up,  I remember Rush got tons of airplay on all the rock stations there. 
    I'm sure. Cbus doesnt get the variety of music that Cleveland gets or Toledo,  Dayton. Corporate playlist shit......

on an old route I had all those cities preset in my work truck radio..... now the bulk of my night is Indiana, which blows for territorial radio.

edited January 2020
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

I'm sure. Cbus doesnt get the variety of music that Cleveland gets or Toledo,  Dayton. Corporate playlist shit......

on an old route I had all those cities preset in my work truck radio..... now the bulk of my night is Indiana, which blows for territorial radio.
    Cleveland is probably the same now.  Back then,  you had mms, 98.5 and 97.5 Akron,  Z-rock, the End  that all played great music on their own format.  Definitely doesn't exist other than maybe MMR in philly. 

mickeyrat said:

HEY HEY!  I love that album!  I didn't know you were a jazz guy too.  Is that the AP version?
    edited February 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

HEY HEY!  I love that album!  I didn't know you were a jazz guy too.  Is that the AP version?
    AP version? Think its an original first pressing? There are no copyright markings on it nor dates. edit to add its the 1962 reissue...
      goddamn this motherfucking website on mobile.  cant add links to quote chains.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

AP version? Think its an original first pressing? There are no copyright markings on it nor dates.
    Analog productions.. but nice that you have an original.  That's a good score if in good shape.  The jacket looks good.