______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    ^^great album art^^^ may spin mine later. If you have 'mob rules' look for a hidden message on the cover. Love that stuff.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596

• hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    No code
    then Rush of Blood to My Head
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

• RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579
    Finally. VMP.

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    RW8297 said:
    Finally. VMP.

Noice!! Sounds really great and super nice overall. 
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    DewieCox said:
    RW8297 said:
    Finally. VMP.

Noice!! Sounds really great and super nice overall. 
    YES! I love my copy, sounds great!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600

Really nice record. Very impressed. 

MedozK said:

I heard that live What's Going On that was just released is fantastic. 
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:

I heard that live What's Going On that was just released is fantastic. 
    I have read some stuff about it, haven't heard it yet. I'm listening to my Canadian pressing now, trying to figure out if I need to put an upgrade on my Christmas want list.
    Put this on the list... I got tired of waiting for this to make it to the states,  so I ordered from Abbey Road directly.  Half speed remaster and sounds great.  I love this record. 

mrussel1 said:
    Put this on the list... I got tired of waiting for this to make it to the states,  so I ordered from Abbey Road directly.  Half speed remaster and sounds great.  I love this record. 

Awesome, I have never gotten past the cover. I have a digital copy, but never bought a physical copy.
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:

Awesome, I have never gotten past the cover. I have a digital copy, but never bought a physical copy.
    I know it's terrible.  The US vinyl copies just have a pic of the band. 

• Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    The Doors Live at Isle of Wight Festival 1970

sound really tight
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

sound really tight
    Oh yeah? I haven't opened it yet.  Was waiting to hear some feedback.  So worth it?
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

sound really tight
    Oh yeah? I haven't opened it yet.  Was waiting to hear some feedback.  So worth it?
    oh yeah. glad I decided to get it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    Evil Empire 

I SAW PEARL JAM
    Lateralus Picture Disc