The AMT Marijuana Thread

Comments

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Just standing on the street outside the venue for a Melvins show last night and 'some guy' just gave us a handful of weed. I'll put it in my pipe and smoke it.

#FHP
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    hedonist said:
    There was another e-cigarette that today. Surprise, the e-cigarette companies are blaming THC. I was told on this particular forms and nobody was blaming THC.
    Translation, please?
    I  was typing on a phone I'm not perfect like you...and what the fuck is the matter you? 
    What part of I was told on these forums that THC was not being blamed when in fact THC is being blamed.   But whatever.  Don’t be so damn obtuse.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    There was another e-cigarette that today. Surprise, the e-cigarette companies are blaming THC. I was told on this particular forms and nobody was blaming THC.
    Translation, please?
    I  was typing on a phone I'm not perfect like you...and what the fuck is the matter you? 
    What part of I was told on these forums that THC was not being blamed when in fact THC is being blamed.   But whatever.  Don’t be so damn obtuse.

Can you imagine this guy without weed?  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Horos said:
    Just standing on the street outside the venue for a Melvins show last night and 'some guy' just gave us a handful of weed. I'll put it in my pipe and smoke it.

Giving it away lol damn that’s something that’s never happened to me lol let us know if it’s any good ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Horos said:

Giving it away lol damn that’s something that’s never happened to me lol let us know if it’s any good ..
    Quality stuff @j@josevolution the fella works at a local buddery.
    #FHP
  • Horos said:
    Horos said:

Quality stuff @j@josevolution the fella works at a local buddery.
    Nice ..
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    In Manitoba and Quebec, you cannot even grow your own.  Then it's not really legal.  So glad that the revenue from the government weed store is less than expected.  I have gone to the black market.   Cheaper, better quality and better customer care.

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    You also must keep your pot plants out of public view.  Who creates these dumb rules?  Cannabis in Canada is so over-regulated.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I love my state.

Under California law, adults 21 or older can buy, consume, possess, and grow cannabis up to the limits set by State law. If you are 21 or older, you can buy and possess up to one ounce (28.5 grams) of cannabis and up to eight grams of concentrated cannabis. You can also plant, harvest, dry, and process up to six cannabis plants in your private residence or on the grounds of your residence. If you are 18 or older and have a current qualifying physician’s recommendation, a valid county-issued medical marijuana identification card, or are a Primary Caregiver as defined in Health and Safety Code Section 11362.7(d), you can possess up to eight ounces of dried cannabis and up to six mature or 12 immature cannabis plants, unless the physician’s recommendation specifies a higher amount.

The cultivation, possession, sale and use of cannabis in California may remain unlawful under federal law.

• I need advice from growers.  Jose? Whats the best organic feed at flowering stage
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • I need advice from growers.  Jose? Whats the best organic feed at flowering stage
    advice  :)
    please water only for the last 7-10days before harvest, to flush out all the fertilizer you might use
    advice  :)
    please water only for the last 7-10days before harvest, to flush out all the fertilizer you might use
    Good advice ..
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Leaving Vegas now with a resupply of carts,  including Wiz Khalia's alleged primo.  We shall see.  As you would expect the shops on the strip are over the top and certain ones bribe the valets and cabs to send you certain places.  

Vegas sucks. 
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    These are starting too look very tasty
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Beautiful!
  • Started to harvest yesterday the top rows are trimmed the bottom rows I have to still trim will take me the whole weekend , after 12 days or so of drying they will be ready for curing ..
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    Anyone on here using rosin? I’m in love - have almost fully walked away from flower because of it.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • mrussel1 said:
    Leaving Vegas now with a resupply of carts,  including Wiz Khalia's alleged primo.  We shall see.  As you would expect the shops on the strip are over the top and certain ones bribe the valets and cabs to send you certain places.  

Vegas sucks. 
    imo vegas does not suck
    fly into the airport. very short cab ride to swenson street(the grove dispensary)
    the cab waited for us. there was no long line up to purchase. prices were ok and the selection was great++
    i bought willie's reserve purple indica. but prefer the butter concentrates

in san diego. went to SDRC and bought a container of 10mg gel caps(10)
    get back to the hotel and found the lid was tampered with and there were only 9 gels caps instead of 10
    so it is actually san diego that sucks  ;)
  • benjs said:
    Anyone on here using rosin? I’m in love - have almost fully walked away from flower because of it.
    Yes! I've also just discovered Live Resin. Do you have a favourite brand / producer? I've tried Diamond Live Resin and Rosin by Quebec Craft Maple Budder. I find Rosin and Resin to be clean tasting, and a clean buzz if that makes sense.

benjs said:
    Yes! I've also just discovered Live Resin. Do you have a favourite brand / producer? I've tried Diamond Live Resin and Rosin by Quebec Craft Maple Budder. I find Rosin and Resin to be clean tasting, and a clean buzz if that makes sense.

I'm not familiar.  Is it a cartridge, a wax, shatter?
  • mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:

I'm not familiar.  Is it a cartridge, a wax, shatter?
    Rosin and live resin are not of the cartridge variety, but are more like wax or shatter. The main difference between wax /shatter, and rosin / resin is that there are no chemical solvents used to extract thc. For rosin a simple heat and pressure technique is used to extract the goodness. For live resin a freezing technique is used. The absence of any type of solvent makes for a more natural flavour and buzz.

edited September 2019
    Rosin and live resin are not of the cartridge variety, but are more like wax or shatter. The main difference between wax /shatter, and rosin / resin is that there are no chemical solvents used to extract thc. For rosin a simple heat and pressure technique is used to extract the goodness. For live resin a freezing technique is used. The absence of any type of solvent makes for a more natural flavour and buzz.

Thanks!  And you use the same type of device as you do for wax?  Just drop it on the coils and heat it up?  I may have to pick some up.  I have some wax that I rarely hit.  It's just a bit more work than a cart which is literally the easiest thing in the world.  But if it's clean and a nice buzz, then I'll check it.  
    I think you guys are in Canada right?  Anyone know if they sell it out west in the US?
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • mrussel1 said:

Thanks!  And you use the same type of device as you do for wax?  Just drop it on the coils and heat it up?  I may have to pick some up.  I have some wax that I rarely hit.  It's just a bit more work than a cart which is literally the easiest thing in the world.  But if it's clean and a nice buzz, then I'll check it.  
    I think you guys are in Canada right?  Anyone know if they sell it out west in the US?
    Yes, same device you would use for wax will do the trick. With my current rig (source orb 4) I have graduated from coils to the quartz bucket. I find that the quartz buckets provide the cleanest delivery. Essentially glass vs. metal.

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    mrussel1 said:

I know every pot store here in WA that I've been in seems to sell it, and I imagine the same is true in other legal states.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:
    mrussel1 said:

I know every pot store here in WA that I've been in seems to sell it, and I imagine the same is true in other legal states.
    And I'll be in Seattle in Nov... nice.  
    mrussel1 said:

Yes, same device you would use for wax will do the trick. With my current rig (source orb 4) I have graduated from coils to the quartz bucket. I find that the quartz buckets provide the cleanest delivery. Essentially glass vs. metal.

Thanks again.  I need to upgrade my device if I'm trying something new too.  
    mrussel1 said:

Good call. I use the Utillian 5 for on-the-go dabbing, but use a small glass piece with a quartz banger, torch and temperature gun to get it going. The Utillian 5 I'll likely give to a friend and try something like the Source Orb as well - I don't like the idea of product right on the coils and it gets messy and affects the flavour.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs said:

I'm fortunate enough that my favourite producer is a friend of mine ;)

That said, he's running low so I just picked up some Rocky Mountain OG Tuna and OG Kush and am loving them. 

As an aside, just a little correction, I believe that live resin isn't actually solventless, it's just a fresh/fresh-frozen extract that's still BHO-dissolved/activated. This is why live resin will likely remain cheaper than rosin - the finest trichrome heads aren't caught in a water sieve (which is used for rosin), but are absolutely caught in a BHO extract. The mechanical separation from water filtering doesn't catch that, meaning there's less matter to be concentrated, which translates to a lower yield. 

EV