Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

The AMT Marijuana Thread

1636465666769»

Comments

• wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,403
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Nice you can feed them some miracle grow organic plant food for growing stage and PH controlled water it really makes a huge difference, but you can also leave it and continue doing what your doing, if it’s your 1st grow nice plant 
    My first grow! Thanks for the info. I’ll update with pics. I’m excited! 
    Lots of first grows happening..are those planted directly into ground?
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 4,471
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Nice you can feed them some miracle grow organic plant food for growing stage and PH controlled water it really makes a huge difference, but you can also leave it and continue doing what your doing, if it’s your 1st grow nice plant 
    My first grow! Thanks for the info. I’ll update with pics. I’m excited! 
    Lots of first grows happening..are those planted directly into ground?
    I germinated the seeds then had them in a small pot. Once the plant was about 1’ , I put it in the ground. 
    I gotcha...look good
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 23,427
    GnR bong, anyone?

I may or may not need to purchase this.

Actually, I do need to purchase this.

• cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 442
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    These are 5 that are doing pretty good considering the heat & humidity levels being insane, ph controlled h2o and good nutrients keep them in good shape I have 1 other in different spot too..
    Any recommendations for nutrients? I honestly just planted a few seeds about 1 month ago and it’s about 3ft already! Haven’t done anything at all really beside make sure it gets water and sun.

No expert but Im using fox farm trio and some good old Cal-mag..
    Thanks! 
    Not an expert either but I use General hydroponics flora trio and cal mag which are good too.  Nebula Hazes (grow weed easy) nutrient instructions keep my tap water in perfect ph range 
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    These are 5 that are doing pretty good considering the heat & humidity levels being insane, ph controlled h2o and good nutrients keep them in good shape I have 1 other in different spot too..
    Any recommendations for nutrients? I honestly just planted a few seeds about 1 month ago and it’s about 3ft already! Haven’t done anything at all really beside make sure it gets water and sun.

No expert but Im using fox farm trio and some good old Cal-mag..
    Thanks! 
    Not an expert either but I use General hydroponics flora trio and cal mag which are good too.  Nebula Hazes (grow weed easy) nutrient instructions keep my tap water in perfect ph range 

I just started PHing my tap water..been using distilled
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

I was not prepared to have these grow so tall..lesson learned..bigger tent and more low stress training next batch
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 24,927
    I was not prepared to have these grow so tall..lesson learned..bigger tent and more low stress training next batch
    Yeah from all that I’ve seen indoor plants should be topped of early so it grows flatter like a table, I train mine my tying the main branch down early..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom'sPosts: 11,727
    Is the building " No smoking" ?  Didnt puff anything last few shows..do they have designated areas so you can get it in the building?. If so you should be fine with all the vapes these days
    this one is outdoor....probably still no smoking but they usually have smoking zones.  I'm thinking the same.  If fairly discreet they likely won't look too close.  Especially since I look like an accountant.
    If you’re taking a female with you then have her put it in her underwire bra….if not they probably won’t care/notice however I’ve tried taking paper joints in with pack cigs and hid it well….sometimes they check and sometimes they don’t so under the bra is always the best 
    A few years ago I was going into Deer Creek outdoor amp in Noblesville and the security lady opened the cigarette pack of the guy in front of me.  I thought that was kind of odd.

I'm paranoid that they will pick it up and smell it or something
    Follow up....so I just put the vape in the tray with my wallet and phone and they didn't even touch it....went right through
    Remember the Thomas Nine!! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley #1, Wrigley #2, Boston #1, Boston #2
    2020: Oakland1, Oakland2
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 442
    Is the building " No smoking" ?  Didnt puff anything last few shows..do they have designated areas so you can get it in the building?. If so you should be fine with all the vapes these days
    this one is outdoor....probably still no smoking but they usually have smoking zones.  I'm thinking the same.  If fairly discreet they likely won't look too close.  Especially since I look like an accountant.
    If you’re taking a female with you then have her put it in her underwire bra….if not they probably won’t care/notice however I’ve tried taking paper joints in with pack cigs and hid it well….sometimes they check and sometimes they don’t so under the bra is always the best 
    A few years ago I was going into Deer Creek outdoor amp in Noblesville and the security lady opened the cigarette pack of the guy in front of me.  I thought that was kind of odd.

Follow up....so I just put the vape in the tray with my wallet and phone and they didn't even touch it....went right through
    Yay!  I think in today’s day and age the least thing to worry about is whether we’re all walking around high jamming up the food lines!!!! Hope you had a great time! 

Yay!  I think in today’s day and age the least thing to worry about is whether we’re all walking around high jamming up the food lines!!!! Hope you had a great time! 
    oh we did...the Black Crowes were awesome. 

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 1,082

I am going the see the Black Crowes this Saturday! First concert in a long time.

I am going the see the Black Crowes this Saturday! First concert in a long time.
    They were great....basically the same setlist each night but well worth seeing.  We are catching them again Sunday.

They were great....basically the same setlist each night but well worth seeing.  We are catching them again Sunday.
    How was Dirty Honey? I am just as interested in seeing them as the Crowes.

they were great...very impressive.  They covered Aerosmith's "Last Child" and ripped it up

they were great...very impressive.  They covered Aerosmith's "Last Child" and ripped it up
    I am looking forward to seeing them. I have both their EP and debut record and they both get a good amount of time on my turntable.