• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

can you do something aboot the heet? It’s hot outside. Maybe make coel bigger and better and louder and longer on my air condetionar?

thank you,

A fan

.PS:  say hi too Jarrod, Evankah, maalaneea, erik and junor and barone 

Pss; its reely hut! 
    Had this exchange on Facebook last night with an old high school acquaintance.  this is only the first part.  it actually gets better. 

Isn't it weird being friends (if even on facebook) with people like this? Couldn't imaging seeing this kind of BS pop up in my feeds. Would want to kill myself.
    well, in the early days of Facebook, I went ahead and tried to friend any name that sounded familiar.  I'm fascinated by the idea of being able to maintain connections to as many people i've crossed paths with as possible.  it sort of feels like you don't really have to say goodbye as much.  anyhow, little did i know that FB would become a sounding board for people's political beliefs.  its actually made me realize why i didn't quite ever fit in at my high school.  turns out, 90% of my school was completely racist and ignorant.  boy, was I naive then.
    Where did you grow up?
    suburbs of Houston, TX
    I grew up in Cleveland, and what I've noticed on FB over the years, is that the people who weren't that sharp in HS, seem to be more inclined to post dumb racist crap.  A good chunk of my class went on to college, but the most active ones on FB political posting, did not.  
    this is probably true in my case as well.  sad part is that the people who are educated from my school never say anything political.  its almost like they are afraid of offending the "cool" Trump crowd.
    I like to think they have better things to do. 
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

can you do something aboot the heet? It’s hot outside. Maybe make coel bigger and better and louder and longer on my air condetionar?

thank you,

A fan

Pss; its reely hut! 
    Had this exchange on Facebook last night with an old high school acquaintance.  this is only the first part.  it actually gets better. 

Isn't it weird being friends (if even on facebook) with people like this? Couldn't imaging seeing this kind of BS pop up in my feeds. Would want to kill myself.
    well, in the early days of Facebook, I went ahead and tried to friend any name that sounded familiar.  I'm fascinated by the idea of being able to maintain connections to as many people i've crossed paths with as possible.  it sort of feels like you don't really have to say goodbye as much.  anyhow, little did i know that FB would become a sounding board for people's political beliefs.  its actually made me realize why i didn't quite ever fit in at my high school.  turns out, 90% of my school was completely racist and ignorant.  boy, was I naive then.
    Where did you grow up?
    suburbs of Houston, TX
    I grew up in Cleveland, and what I've noticed on FB over the years, is that the people who weren't that sharp in HS, seem to be more inclined to post dumb racist crap.  A good chunk of my class went on to college, but the most active ones on FB political posting, did not.  
    this is probably true in my case as well.  sad part is that the people who are educated from my school never say anything political.  its almost like they are afraid of offending the "cool" Trump crowd.
    I know I don’t...
    that is why I vent my crazy here.
     It’s not worth it on FB...the fan base is relentless.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

thank you,

A fan

Pss; its reely hut! 

Haha. Yeah. The early days of Facebook. People tagging eachother in party pictures and playing "The neverending movie quiz", Those were the days.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited July 2019
    Just wanna say -- I love when Trump starts speaking in his high and soft voice when underlining something. It's the funniest thing ever.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

thank you,

A fan

Pss; its reely hut! 

Where did you grow up?
    suburbs of Houston, TX
    I also grew up in the Houston suburbs (Spring Branch area) & have found that a lot of my old classmates are racist AF through Facebook. It’s safe to say we aren’t FB friends anymore.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    mfc2006 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

thank you,

A fan

Pss; its reely hut! 

Where did you grow up?
    suburbs of Houston, TX
    I also grew up in the Houston suburbs (Spring Branch area) & have found that a lot of my old classmates are racist AF through Facebook. It’s safe to say we aren’t FB friends anymore.
    I was not far from there.  actually went to part of elementary school in Spring Branch (Pine Shadows).  Graduated from Mayde Creek High which wasn't exactly known to be a hotbed of academic achievement.  

I don't unfriend anyone.  In fact, the more depraved a person, the more I'm fascinated and the more I'm inclined to troll them.
    vaggar99 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

thank you,

A fan

Pss; its reely hut! 

Where did you grow up?
    suburbs of Houston, TX
    I was not far from there.  actually went to part of elementary school in Spring Branch (Pine Shadows).  Graduated from Mayde Creek High which wasn't exactly known to be a hotbed of academic achievement.  

I don't unfriend anyone.  In fact, the more depraved a person, the more I'm fascinated and the more I'm inclined to troll them.
    This may come as a shock to those on the board,  but I have that same inclination. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    vaggar99 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

thank you,

A fan

Pss; its reely hut! 

Where did you grow up?
    suburbs of Houston, TX

Nice. We played Mayde Creek in baseball & football. I went to Stratford.

The people that I’ve unfriended or unfollowed are just blatantly racist/bad people that I don’t care to interact with. I’m not the trolling type, so I’d rather just not see their nonsense.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    TRUTHFUL TRUMP IS AT IT AGAIN

"Just had a very good call with @SwedishPM Stefan Löfven who assured me that American citizen A$AP Rocky will be treated fairly. Likewise, I assured him that A$AP was not a flight risk and offered to personally vouch for his bail, or an alternative," Trump tweeted Saturday.

Trump said the two teams agreed to speak again in the next 48 hours, but Lofven's spokesman Toni Eriksson said Saturday, "It is possible that there will be follow up calls but right now there is not one scheduled or planned."

When Germany makes a point of your President being a big ole racist - your president probably is a big ole racist.
  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited July 2019
    vaggar99 said:
    pjhawks said:
    RYME said:
    For the last time.
    I don't give a flying fuck what color, race or gender the potus is.
    If RuPaul would intend to and run the country the way Donald Trump is right now.
    I would vote for RuPaul.
    Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
    "is your money that good, will it buy you forgiveness, do you think that it should?"
    "running the country" .....hahahah....that's very kind of you.

Very nice.  
    Good luck with that attitude..........
    I love that song though,,,,,,
    My wife and I were at this one on my birthday, made it even better. 
    They slam dunked this one.
    Cheers Yall!!
    https://youtu.be/xdwlPXAxdYo
    Post edited by RYME on
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

thank you,

A fan

Pss; its reely hut! 

Where did you grow up?
    suburbs of Houston, TX
    I like to think they have better things to do. 
    better things: vacation pics, food pics, car pics, kid pics.  not arguing.
    mfc2006 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

thank you,

A fan

Pss; its reely hut! 

Where did you grow up?
    suburbs of Houston, TX

Nice. We played Mayde Creek in baseball & football. I went to Stratford.

The people that I’ve unfriended or unfollowed are just blatantly racist/bad people that I don’t care to interact with. I’m not the trolling type, so I’d rather just not see their nonsense.

I know the school.  Spent some time there for undisclosed activities.  fine establishment.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    pjhawks said:
    RYME said:
    For the last time.
    I don't give a flying fuck what color, race or gender the potus is.
    If RuPaul would intend to and run the country the way Donald Trump is right now.
    I would vote for RuPaul.
    Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
    "is your money that good, will it buy you forgiveness, do you think that it should?"
    "running the country" .....hahahah....that's very kind of you.

Very nice.  
    Good luck with that attitude..........
    I love that song though,,,,,,
    My wife and I were at this one on my birthday, made it even better. 
    They slam dunked this one.
    Cheers Yall!!
    https://youtu.be/xdwlPXAxdYo
    i don't need luck. i know i walk on the ride side of morality and humanity. that's good enough.
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    edited July 2019
    The amount of hate that this president doesn’t just spew but also ignites from white nationalists and other racist organizations is completely scary. I’m only 40 years old so I didn’t live during the 60’s, but this is the most divided I have even seen America. Why is race an issue in 2019? Haven’t we gotten past such closed minded nonsense? And the most powerful leader in the world is the grand orange dragon of the race movement. it’s just sad and terrifying. Squash the orange 🍊 in 2020. Please. 
    Post edited by pearljammr78 on
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    The amount of hate that this president doesn’t just spew but also ignites from white nationalists and other racist organizations is completely scary. I’m only 40 years old so I didn’t live during the 60’s, but this is the most divided I have even seen America. Why is race an issue in 2019? Haven’t we gotten past such closed minded nonsense? And the most powerful leader in the world is the grand orange dragon of the race movement. it’s just sad and terrifying. Squash the orange 🍊 in 2020. Please. 
    Right on, 78.  Well said.  We must!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

it has to do with the guy before him and the color of his skin.
    Apparently you're never going to get it.
    This is what it's all about nothing more nothing less.
    https://youtu.be/wLNZ1NZuVOk
    RYME said:
    Maybe for you, that's all it is.  But I don't know how you can argue that he isn't a race baiter.  Doesn't mean there aren't on the left, but Trump is the president of EVERYONE.  Need to act like it.  
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    Maybe for you, that's all it is.  But I don't know how you can argue that he isn't a race baiter.  Doesn't mean there aren't on the left, but Trump is the president of EVERYONE.  Need to act like it.  
    https://apple.news/Aqy12y6m2S42SwzhoRk9nYg
    Will the Baffoon renounce this and if something like this does happen he should get the blame ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    Will the Baffoon renounce this and if something like this does happen he should get the blame ! 
    The so-called president is absolutely complicit in this kind of behavior as is ANY and ALL advisors, believers, supporters, and voters of the currently elected president. 

#ITMFA 

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    RYME said:
    lol yeah ok , I guess it’s ok that your Orange Mussolini was out banging a porn star weeks after he’s last kid was born , how about all the women that have come out with claims of sexual assaults? In your mind & his they are all lying ? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    RYME said:
    Look I have the utmost respect for the American flag and the military, but why didn't he just lower the flag to reattach the lower portion?
    How is this related to Trump?
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    This from the comments in your article....

"Some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosse."

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

RYME said:
    Look I have the utmost respect for the American flag and the military, but why didn't he just lower the flag to reattach the lower portion?
    I dont know  maybe this should have gone in the Kaepernick thread.
    This is the symbolic mindset of the average Trump voter.  Race has nothing to do with it.
    I'm beating a dead horse here, but race has nothing to do with it.
    I do not believe that Trump is racist.  Sorry I don't.
    The Fab Four hate America.  The left loaths America.  Those people in Colorado that hung our flag upside down hate of America.
    This is the polar opposite of that.
    Y'all act like Trump is going to be president forever.   It's 4 to 8 years and then we can all move on to the next series of outrages  regardless of who wins.
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    This is the symbolic mindset of the average Trump voter.  Race has nothing to do with it.
    The Fab Four hate America.  The left loaths America.  Those people in Colorado that hung our flag upside down hate of America.
    Y'all act like Trump is going to be president forever.   It's 4 to 8 years and then we can all move on to the next series of outrages  regardless of who wins.
    So 46% of the country hates America.  That's a dumb statement honestly. 
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    edited July 2019
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    Just because someone disagrees with your views doesn't mean they hate the country. I'm seeing this a lot lately from the right. It's a rallying cry by Trump to get votes. The premise is simple: Terrify your base with the fear that anti-Americans will take control of the country. How can you fall for such nonsense?
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    I watched a less than a minute report on the 4 congresswomen v Trumpito on Sky News UK. 
    AOC? totally reasonable. Trump? Fascist Dictator wanna-be. 
    Sad.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    To be a devil's advocate for RYME, when he suggests that not everybody that voted for Trump did it because of Trump's racist rhetoric/agenda, he gets hit with a typical (and wrong) liberal view  that "If you voted for him, you're supporting racism whether you think you're racist or not." So I can't blame him for going with a typical (and wrong) conservative view that "liberals hate America." 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.