Donald Trump

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Jewmatria? did I hear that right? what the fuck is that?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426
    edited April 2022

gematria.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria

https://www.gematrix.org/

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    mickeyrat said:

I believe this complex encryption method was first designed by Captain Crunch.  You could use an included decoder ring to decipher important messages about your breakfast.  
    mickeyrat said:

ok, phew, haha, I thought it was some anti-Semitic space laser deep state thing and didn't want to google it at work. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mickeyrat said:

ok, phew, haha, I thought it was some anti-Semitic space laser deep state thing and didn't want to google it at work. 
    no telling where she was from exactly but the rally happened about 15-20 miles from house.
    so safe say to same I am embarrassed for my state/area.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

I believe this complex encryption method was first designed by Captain Crunch.  You could use an included decoder ring to decipher important messages about your breakfast.  

thought that was ovaltine? or has hollywood lied to me once again.....

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Wow!  Are you going back to 1940s radio shows?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    So he'll probably be back on twitter soon
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    The day Trizzie was shown the door at twizzitter was the greatest day in US history.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    ikiT said:
    The day Trizzie was shown the door at twizzitter was the greatest day in US history.
    until musk lets him back on this week.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    looks like I might leave Twitter for the third time. lol
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Believe it or not there are worse things on twitter than Trump
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    If I had all the money in the world, I'd buy every social media network extant, tell everybody they've got two weeks to save all the personal shit that they think is so goddamn important (photos, etc.), and then completely dismantle each and every network until they're all dead.

Then, every time a new one popped up, I'd put in a hostile takeover and do the same on a smaller scale.

My daughter told me that someone would execute me for this. I told her that it would be worth it.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    If I had all the money in the world, I'd buy every social media network extant, tell everybody they've got two weeks to save all the personal shit that they think is so goddamn important (photos, etc.), and then completely dismantle each and every network until they're all dead.

Then, every time a new one popped up, I'd put in a hostile takeover and do the same on a smaller scale.

My daughter told me that someone would execute me for this. I told her that it would be worth it.
    Honestly I think that would be the greatest use of money ever. 
    dankind said:

Yeah those instagram influencers may have you killed for destroying their platform.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    dankind said:

You’d take away my tik-tocking? How would I roll?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    i saw dump was found in contempt of court and will be fined $10,000 a day. Like that is going to do anything. 10k is nothing to him. they should make it a certain percentage of people's income. $10k per day to someone like us is a ton of money. that is nothing for the billionaires.

static111 said:
    Believe it or not there are worse things on twitter than Trump
    I'm honestly not sure about that. twitter trump helped foster in the division, misinformation/disinformation we see today that caused the insurrection. no, I know, this didn't all start with trump, but it sure as hell got one massive boost from him. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Trump Blames Ukraine-Russia War Deaths on 'Rigged' Election

"It's a shame all those people are dead, all because of a rigged election," he said. "Because if our election wasn't rigged, you would've had nobody dead."

During the interview, he blasted the Biden administration's response to the invasion, saying that he would be responding "very strongly" if he were still president.

What a douche.
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Wow!  Are you going back to 1940s radio shows?

Via A Christmas Story.....

ikiT said:

"It's a shame all those people are dead, all because of a rigged election," he said. "Because if our election wasn't rigged, you would've had nobody dead."

During the interview, he blasted the Biden administration's response to the invasion, saying that he would be responding "very strongly" if he were still president.

his piece of shittery knows no bounds. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

ikiT said:

his piece of shittery knows no bounds. 
    i love how he is the only president in the last 40 years that just cannot help himself from smacktalking his successor. he is not helping the situation, but is inflaming it.

dude needs to shut the fuck up for once.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    edited April 2022
    I think it would be both good and horrible if he does come back to twitter.

Horrible because....well, that part is obvious. 

Good because everyone who's been able to successfully block him out of their minds for the last year and a half will be forcibly subjected to his awfulness again on a daily basis. That can only hurt him and anyone he endorses this year and in '24. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    hurt him to reasonable people, yes. but how many more nutbags will he recruit in the process? and will gain back support of those that sort of withered away back to some type of normal life. will he be the returning folk hero redeemed by a super powerful rogue anti-hero?

I can't bear to watch. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    hurt him to reasonable people, yes. but how many more nutbags will he recruit in the process? and will gain back support of those that sort of withered away back to some type of normal life. will he be the returning folk hero redeemed by a super powerful rogue anti-hero?

I can't bear to watch. 
    I’m pretty sure that the reasonable people in the United States have been outnumbered.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
    nah, those nutters are just louder. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    Learned a new word today:
    schadenfreude
    scha·den·freu·de
    /ˈSHädənˌfroidə/
    noun
    noun: Schadenfreude; noun: schadenfreude
    pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.
    "a business that thrives on schadenfreude"

Some day, I hope I find in the dictionary:
    noun: Schadenfreude; noun: schadenfreude
    pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.
    "In the early 2020's, Americans reacted to Donald Trumps shaming and imprisonment with schradenfreude"

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

no way i believe for a second that a guy who owns a book store "just learned" the word schadenfreude. lol
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

This discussion has been closed.