Donald Trump

Comments

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    you see a pattern?
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    Feb 16 2017 Car bomb in Bayaa, Baghdad kills at least 48, Islamic State claims responsibility. 3rd attack in 3 days
    Feb 22 2017 US President Donald Trump overturns Obama directive on Transgender rights to use toilets
    Mar 5 2017 US President Donald Trump in a tweet accuses former President Obama without offering any evidence of wiretapping Trump Towers during the presidential campaign
    SIX WEEKS in.
    He should have been impeached THEN.  

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    What he said to George S. clearly shows criminal intent and I'd bet that he's already been doing it. Of course, to keep his own little hands clean, he has minions who do the actual dirty work...we've seen it before. I'd bet.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    ikiT said:
    Mar 5 2017 US President Donald Trump in a tweet accuses former President Obama without offering any evidence of wiretapping Trump Towers during the presidential campaign
    Admitted it was a hunch later, right?
    ikiT said:
    Admitted it was a hunch later, right?
    another bad decision
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, in the current White House, or their supporters, cares one goddamn bit about breaking any laws or violating the constitution. 

Trump aide Conway repeatedly violated U.S. law, U.S. investigators find https://news.yahoo.com/trump-aide-conway-repeatedly-violated-160403375.html
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    the POTUS is compromised in so many ways.
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Wonder when they will start the impeachment process.  The fucking guy taunts the Dems and they do nothing...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, in the current White House, or their supporters, cares one goddamn bit about breaking any laws or violating the constitution. 

Trump aide Conway repeatedly violated U.S. law, U.S. investigators find https://news.yahoo.com/trump-aide-conway-repeatedly-violated-160403375.html
    She should be disbarred as a result.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, in the current White House, or their supporters, cares one goddamn bit about REPUBLICANS breaking any laws or violating the constitution. 

FTFY
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    I honestly can't believe that instead of working since 2016 to protect our election process, trump has now double-down on foreign interference in the election process moving forward.

I keep saying - it doesn't even matter if he colluded, etc.  This is a failure of his first duty as president.  This is an epic failure.  I cannot believe he has the supposedly "patriotic" americans backing him anymore.  They should trade their stars and bars in for a hammer and sickle
    hippiemom = goodness
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    I honestly can't believe that instead of working since 2016 to protect our election process, trump has now double-down on foreign interference in the election process moving forward.

I keep saying - it doesn't even matter if he colluded, etc.  This is a failure of his first duty as president.  This is an epic failure.  I cannot believe he has the supposedly "patriotic" americans backing him anymore.  They should trade their stars and bars in for a hammer and sickle
    These Trumphumpers agree with you:

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08

They all think the news media is fake so even if they hear it on the news they call it bullshit.

There isn't any fighting it, no conversation about it.

Trump can do no wrong.  It's incredible.  Look at my FOX news post for instance.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    lol this is nothing but the beginning of him setting it up to claim elections were rigged against him, hence he will refuse to hand over power or the elections are already fixed to benefit him again to win a 2nd term...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

Trump’s company sells California mansion to firm linked to Indonesian billionaire, a business partner

Billionaire Hary Tanoesoedibjo, founder of MNC Group, poses for a photograph in Jakarta, Indonesia, in January 2017. A company owned by Tanoesoedibjo bought the Beverly Hills mansion the Trump Organization recently sold. (Dimas Ardian/Bloomberg News)

The Trump Organization did not respond to questions about the property, but Eric Trump, who is managing the company with Donald Trump Jr. while their father is in the White House, told the Real Deal Los Angeles website that “given my father’s presidency and our hectic schedules, our family has not had the chance to enjoy the property in recent years and it has seen minimal use. As such, it simply made sense to sell.” News of the sale was first reported by the Real Deal site.

Trump bought the property, at 809 North Canon Drive, for $7 million in 2007, according to L.A. County land records. The county assessed the property last year at $8.3 million.

From before he was president, Trump did not appear to use the house frequently — even when he visited Los Angeles. In those instances, he often stayed at the nearby Beverly Hills Hotel. The house did not appear to be rented out: in his financial disclosures, Trump said he never received income from it. Property taxes were $96,000 per year, L.A. County records show.

Trump briefly owned a second house on the same block, selling that property for $10.3 million in 2008, according to public records.

Trump still owns a golf club in nearby Rancho Palos Verdes.

His business dealings are drawing intense scrutiny from Democratic lawmakers and government ethics experts who say there is no effective check on people who would seek influence with the White House by spending money on Trump’s real estate.

Trump has sold other properties since entering office, including a warehouse in South Carolina, land in the Dominican Republic and condos in his Las Vegas hotel, according to his government disclosure forms and public records.

The U.S. Constitution bars the president from receiving gifts or payments from foreign leaders. Trump is fighting two federal lawsuits that claim he is running afoul of that prohibition by accepting business from foreign dignitaries at his hotels.

The $13.5 million sale price of the Beverly Hills mansion is likely to exacerbate ethics concerns. The property was sold off-market — meaning it was not listed for sale publicly — and Beverly Hills real estate experts said they were surprised at the high price.

The median home value in Beverly Hills has gone up from $2.3 million in early 2007 to $3.5 million this year, a 52 percent increase, according to analysis from Zillow. Trump sold his home for 93 percent more than he paid for it in 2007.

Trump “got a really good price,” said Luis Pezzini, the chief executive of Pezzini Luxury Homes in West Hollywood.

“Seems a little rich, to be perfectly frank,” Pezzini said. “Unless there’s something spectacular about this [house] that I’m missing.”

Pezzini said he had a listing nearby with a larger home and lot size — as well as a tennis court — and expected to get slightly less than the $13.5 million Trump received.

Tanoesoedibjo’s main business is media, as his MNC Group in Indonesia owns television stations and broadband businesses, but he also has finance and natural resources companies.

He and the Trump family know each other well, and beginning in 2015, he signed deals to partner with Trump on the two enormous projects in West Java and Bali, where he owns land.

Tanoesoedibjo attended Trump’s inauguration, posing for photos with Eric and Lara Trump at Trump’s D.C. hotel the day after the inauguration. He has said he has considered running for president in his country, with Trump as an inspiration.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

Trump’s company sells California mansion to firm linked to Indonesian billionaire, a business partner

Billionaire Hary Tanoesoedibjo, founder of MNC Group, poses for a photograph in Jakarta, Indonesia, in January 2017. A company owned by Tanoesoedibjo bought the Beverly Hills mansion the Trump Organization recently sold. (Dimas Ardian/Bloomberg News)

The Trump Organization did not respond to questions about the property, but Eric Trump, who is managing the company with Donald Trump Jr. while their father is in the White House, told the Real Deal Los Angeles website that “given my father’s presidency and our hectic schedules, our family has not had the chance to enjoy the property in recent years and it has seen minimal use. As such, it simply made sense to sell.” News of the sale was first reported by the Real Deal site.

Trump bought the property, at 809 North Canon Drive, for $7 million in 2007, according to L.A. County land records. The county assessed the property last year at $8.3 million.

From before he was president, Trump did not appear to use the house frequently — even when he visited Los Angeles. In those instances, he often stayed at the nearby Beverly Hills Hotel. The house did not appear to be rented out: in his financial disclosures, Trump said he never received income from it. Property taxes were $96,000 per year, L.A. County records show.

Trump briefly owned a second house on the same block, selling that property for $10.3 million in 2008, according to public records.

Trump still owns a golf club in nearby Rancho Palos Verdes.

His business dealings are drawing intense scrutiny from Democratic lawmakers and government ethics experts who say there is no effective check on people who would seek influence with the White House by spending money on Trump’s real estate.

Trump has sold other properties since entering office, including a warehouse in South Carolina, land in the Dominican Republic and condos in his Las Vegas hotel, according to his government disclosure forms and public records.

The U.S. Constitution bars the president from receiving gifts or payments from foreign leaders. Trump is fighting two federal lawsuits that claim he is running afoul of that prohibition by accepting business from foreign dignitaries at his hotels.

The $13.5 million sale price of the Beverly Hills mansion is likely to exacerbate ethics concerns. The property was sold off-market — meaning it was not listed for sale publicly — and Beverly Hills real estate experts said they were surprised at the high price.

The median home value in Beverly Hills has gone up from $2.3 million in early 2007 to $3.5 million this year, a 52 percent increase, according to analysis from Zillow. Trump sold his home for 93 percent more than he paid for it in 2007.

Trump “got a really good price,” said Luis Pezzini, the chief executive of Pezzini Luxury Homes in West Hollywood.

“Seems a little rich, to be perfectly frank,” Pezzini said. “Unless there’s something spectacular about this [house] that I’m missing.”

Pezzini said he had a listing nearby with a larger home and lot size — as well as a tennis court — and expected to get slightly less than the $13.5 million Trump received.

Tanoesoedibjo’s main business is media, as his MNC Group in Indonesia owns television stations and broadband businesses, but he also has finance and natural resources companies.

He and the Trump family know each other well, and beginning in 2015, he signed deals to partner with Trump on the two enormous projects in West Java and Bali, where he owns land.

Tanoesoedibjo attended Trump’s inauguration, posing for photos with Eric and Lara Trump at Trump’s D.C. hotel the day after the inauguration. He has said he has considered running for president in his country, with Trump as an inspiration.

He bought it for 7mil in 07 and sold it for 13mil 12 years later?  Oh the horror.

The property sold without being publicly listed?  You can do that now if you wanted to.  They have web sites that can do that now.

Homes in Beverly hills have always been expensive.  Here is some listed at well over 13 mil.
    https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Beverly-Hills_CA/sby-2

I don't see the story here.

So Trump knew the guy and he bought his house?  I don't get it?

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited June 2019
    What is there not to get? The story is the story. For me, any business dealings being done by Trump's company is a massive conflict of interest because it is still Trump's company, clearly, no matter what he claims, and he shouldn't be doing business deals with some Indonesian guy who is talking about running for office in Indonesia. But at any rate, it is important to track all of Trump's business deals no matter what, because he is so shady and these matters really need to be kept an eye on in general. You get that, right? But you are free to make anything or nothing out of it as you see fit. I agree that the price of the house isn't the point.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Amash...from way downtown...BANG!

chinese-happy.jpg
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    So now they are stewing the war stew to feed the gullible deplorable base on how it’s justifiable to start a War!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    Amash is disloyal.  He’s going to get primaried.  He’s done.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    edited June 2019
    The advisors, believers, supporters, voters of the currently elected president don't  care if what he says or does is illegal  or anti-constitutional....

FEC chair responds to Trump saying he'd accept foreign intel on opponent: 'It is illegal' The Hill: FEC chair responds to Trump saying he'd accept foreign intel on opponent: 'It is illegal'.
    https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/448507-fec-chair-responds-to-trump-saying-hed-accept-foreign-intel-on?amp
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    OnWis97 said:
    Amash is disloyal.  He’s going to get primaried.  He’s done.
    I'm thinking he runs as a libertarian which would give the dems a better chance of picking up that seat. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.