***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    The Baffoon is just getting started he might end up being worse ! Specially if he gets another term .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Can someone explain what the fuck they are waiting for?  Just start the process already.  Do it for YOUR country...quit worrying about YOUR political future.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    mcgruff10 said:
    US 'war on terror' has killed over half a million people: study

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/11/wars-terror-killed-million-people-study-181109080620011.html

Trump is a disgusting human being no doubt...but Bush's war has lead to the death and destruction in far too many places for him to be worse than Trump...but we all know that it is all right for the US to chaos and destruction in the world...as long as everything is nice a cozy in the good ole US of A...Trump's presidency will just be a blip...what has gone on the last 20 years in the middle east is horrible and Bush is responsible and anyone else who voted for that war as well.
    What do you expect after taking over and flying four civilian aircrafts on 9/11?
    Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
    Saudi Arabia is a country that should have been invaded after 9/11...after-all 9 of the terrorist were from there?  I have also wondered if the Saudi's government was behind it.  As for Afghanistan...Bush did not need an all-out war, however, am I the only one who finds it suspicious that opioid sales skyrocket after the Afghanistan invasion.  Bush could have captured Bin Laden with the special forces...and saved Trillions and hundreds of 1000's of lives...Bush is a true evildoer and a cowherd.

He used 9/11 to get into war...he wanted a war...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Donald Trump wants a war...with Iran.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/11/wars-terror-killed-million-people-study-181109080620011.html

Trump is a disgusting human being no doubt...but Bush's war has lead to the death and destruction in far too many places for him to be worse than Trump...but we all know that it is all right for the US to chaos and destruction in the world...as long as everything is nice a cozy in the good ole US of A...Trump's presidency will just be a blip...what has gone on the last 20 years in the middle east is horrible and Bush is responsible and anyone else who voted for that war as well.
    What do you expect after taking over and flying four civilian aircrafts on 9/11?
    It was definitely one of the reasons we invaded in ‘03.

But one thing didn't have anything to do with the other. Cheney just wanted to go to war with Iraq and so he put Colin Powell in front of the U.N. to lie to them to justify the war: https://theintercept.com/2018/02/06/lie-after-lie-what-colin-powell-knew-about-iraq-fifteen-years-ago-and-what-he-told-the-un/
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    mcgruff10 said:

Then he should have invaded Saudi Arabia...and I am pretty sure invading Saudi Arabia would have found very little resistance in the US...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

But one thing didn't have anything to do with the other. Cheney just wanted to go to war with Iraq and so he put Colin Powell in front of the U.N. to lie to them to justify the war: https://theintercept.com/2018/02/06/lie-after-lie-what-colin-powell-knew-about-iraq-fifteen-years-ago-and-what-he-told-the-un/
    If there is no 9/11 then there is no ‘03 Iraq.  One of the reasons we invaded was because Iraq was supporting terrorism and supposedly had members of al queda in their country. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

You invaded in 03 because of lies that Iraq had WMD's...none were ever found.  Why was Saudi Arabia not invaded?  Afraid to offend the Bush family friends in the kingdom?

Let's not forget Saddam and Iraq were good Allies to the US back in the '80s, so was Bin Laden...and to have junior do what he did?  Why?  There was no reason for it.  I honestly cannot believe he has GHW genes in him...because he is as dumb as shit if he cannot realize the unnecessary damage caused.

Give Peas A Chance…
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

You invaded in 03 because of lies that Iraq had WMD's...none were ever found.  Why was Saudi Arabia not invaded?  Afraid to offend the Bush family friends in the kingdom?

Let's not forget Saddam and Iraq were good Allies to the US back in the '80s, so was Bin Laden...and to have junior do what he did?  Why?  There was no reason for it.  I honestly cannot believe he has GHW genes in him...because he is as dumb as shit if he cannot realize the unnecessary damage caused.

Yep WMD’s was the selling point of Cheney the devil himself ugh another human that should be in jail along with junior ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Yep WMD’s was the selling point of Cheney the devil himself ugh another human that should be in jail along with junior ..
    Let's add Rumsfield as well...that fucker was pure evil.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Agreed. They all were big pos.  That’s why I think W is worse than trump.  

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I agree that W is worse.  I fear that Trump wants a war with Iran...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Oh man I hope not. That would not end well. 
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Oh man I hope not. That would not end well. 
    I agree.  But why the Aircraft carrier battle group heading to Iran...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Weird thing is ten years later for some reason I have forgiven W and have really changed my opinion of him.  Maybe it is because of all his charity work. I know he doesn’t drink but it would be cool to drink some beers with him and shoot the shit.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    Weird thing is ten years later for some reason I have forgiven W and have really changed my opinion of him.  Maybe it is because of all his charity work. I know he doesn’t drink but it would be cool to drink some beers with him and shoot the shit.  
    LOL...imagine the stories.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    mcgruff10 said:
    Weird thing is ten years later for some reason I have forgiven W and have really changed my opinion of him.  Maybe it is because of all his charity work.
    Forgiving W for slaughtering 100.000+ people illegally and without a just reason.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    mcgruff10 said:
    Oh my god. The stories would be hilarious. 
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Oh my god. The stories would be hilarious. 
    Especially from his coked-up days...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    Can someone explain what the fuck they are waiting for?  Just start the process already.  Do it for YOUR country...quit worrying about YOUR political future.
    Start what?  It's not going to happen.  Nothing was proven.   Have enough money and you can get away with anything.  We would do well to face up to the fact that we are stuck with him until 2020 and focus our energy on finding one good, qualified candidate that can win in 2020.  I think anything else is a waste of time and energy.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

mcgruff10 said:
    Weird thing is ten years later for some reason I have forgiven W and have really changed my opinion of him.  Maybe it is because of all his charity work.
    Forgiving W for slaughtering 100.000+ people illegally and without a just reason.
    I get what you're saying but you have to remember, the man had no power.  He was a puppet.  Those who pulled the strings did the killing.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:
    Start what?  It's not going to happen.  Nothing was proven.   Have enough money and you can get away with anything.  We would do well to face up to the fact that we are stuck with him until 2020 and focus our energy on finding one good, qualified candidate that can win in 2020.  I think anything else is a waste of time and energy.
    All those DA's signed a letter stating TRUMP OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE...how is that OK?
    Give Peas A Chance…
    brianlux said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I get what you're saying but you have to remember, the man had no power.  He was a puppet.  Those who pulled the strings did the killing.
    W was elected, he was accountable to the electorate.  Those other clowns were not elected, they were appointed.  W is pure evil and is a war criminal...as POTUS he had the final say...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    brianlux said:
    All those DA's signed a letter stating TRUMP OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE...how is that OK?
    Oh, believe me, I didn't say nor think it's OK but the fact is, if they have enough money, some people can get away with stuff that's not OK.  That's just the plain reality of things.  But no not OK.

brianlux said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    W was elected, he was accountable to the electorate.  Those other clowns were not elected, they were appointed.  W is pure evil and is a war criminal...as POTUS he had the final say...
    In theory, yes. 

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    brianlux said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Unless they have a PeePeeTape on you or something else.
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    In theory, yes. 
    Afghanistan was definitely 9/11 related (and I agree about Saudi Arabia, but we have a f'ed up relationship with them). Iraq was Cheney's baby (he was pulling the puppet strings along with Rumsfield but Bush had to declare, actually Congress declared that war and that vote has covered all of our military interventions ever since). Cheney used the VP's office like no one else has. He had a lot of power and was driven to do things that were not in our best interest, they were in his interest. They benefited his view of the world and benefited his bank account. 

They felt that Poppy Bush should have 'finished off' Saddam Hussein back when Iraq invaded Kuwait and we helped Kuwait get Iraq out. They felt that by showing restraint back in 1991 that Poppy Bush had wimped out. And there was talk of an assassination plot against him too. Cheney felt that this was the perfect opportunity to do what he believed should have been done to Hussein back in 1991 and so they made up the WMD stuff.

Not only did turning our attention to Iraq completely ruin our effort to get Bin Laden, Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan, but by killing Hussein, who was a despicable leader but that wasn't our business, that began the destabilization of the Middle East. He was a horrible dictator but we had no business invading Iraq and he kept a balance between the different 'tribes' and we messed that all up with a war that was criminal. 

When Obama came into office, he could have held hearings about Iraq and found the administration criminally responsible for torture and Guantanamo's illegal presence and the Iraq war crimes, but Obama had run on Hope and Change and decided not to look backward and to focus on the future. And we can see how the Republicans rewarded his gracious gesture.  Obstruction. The Republicans are always plotting and the Dems are always trying to negotiate and the Repubs eat the Dems lunch every time. 

Something has got to give because, Pelosi knows this situation is unconstitutional and dangerous and unacceptable and just freaking crazy and I believe she knows how to thread this needle. Trump wants impeachment so he can be a victim so Pelosi is holding the Dems together and doing what needs to be done methodically. I want something done now, because everyday another norm is destroyed and people begin to accept this abnormal behavior as normal. I don't even know how we can go back, but it needs to be done soon or our democracy will be ruined for I don't know how long. I trust she knows what she is doing. Experience is important at this crucial time and she is damn good at her job. Fingers and toes crossed.

That one book has the perfect title 'Trump destroys everything he touches'. I can't believe freaking Trump is President and has a cult following, this is insane. 

It does make W look like a goofy ex president with the daily tweet storms and daily abuse of power. Trump is exhausting in his behavior.W's presidency was infuriating but  the bad deeds were exposed slower, we had time to digest each of the bad deeds. Now we have our heads spinning as Trump distracts us from what we need to be focussing on. And there is just SO MUCH abuse, it is information overload, as intended. 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited May 2019
    benjs said:
    did we ever decide if it's "plead" or "plea"?
    I always thought that you "plead guilty", but that the declaration of guilt is a "guilty plea". 
    No, you pleaded guilty. Not pled (definitely not plead). Grammatically, pleaded is correct. The incorrect usage - pled - is commonly used even though it's considered incorrect by whoever determines what correct grammar is, lol. The "guilty plea" part is correct.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    We could agree that both W and Trump are equally as bad, just in different ways...and they are both worst...just hard to believe 2 of the worst presidents happened so close together and one got a 2nd term, and one still may...
    Give Peas A Chance…