2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    derbydave said:
    Pretty sure no.  Didn't see one either...would've bought one for sure.

Thanks buddy!!
    I wasn't sure because they had it pictured in the Official Merch posts...
    but really don't remember seeing it at the merch stand & I was there pretty early the first day of merch sales.

Dave I don't remember seeing the flag or the onesy.
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    derbydave said:

Thanks buddy!!
    but really don't remember seeing it at the merch stand & I was there pretty early the first day of merch sales.

You were in the merch line pretty early the first day too weren't you??
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Bigrfish said:
    demetrios said:
    Shipping to Canada ..

Standard International Shipping - $70.99
       UPS Standard - $49.77

It's not bad. Remember .. once you get that UPS email where you have to pay fees, don't do it.
    First do the follow ..

:)

I recently read that duty free limits were raised to $200.00 coming from US to Canada.
    Box is 182.00 CDN all in from what I can tell..Here's hoping. I bit
    Short answer is not true.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    Awesome. I'll buy a box. IOS Chicago bull shirt xl. 
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Red Lukin said:
    Post deleted. See the Posting Guidelines
    Can't post the truth because I want one of my favorite bands to tour instead of sell merch for a living?
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    armyfan said:
    Ordered 2 within an hour of each other cuz I'm a sucker. Same addy, info, everything. 1 cost $117, other $120.57 in New York. 2nd one must be heavier!!
    Interesting.  Mine was $123 in NJ...forgot their weight could be an issue.
    How is the weight determined already? Mine was $127 to Michigan
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,942

The better of knows not to order one, because I've already acquired the things from this era that I want.   Yet I still went to check it out.  Luckily there's no XL boxes, so I avoided temptation :)

I did want to do a shout out to my fellow Canadians:

BE CAREFUL WITH UPS!   UPS charges insane fee's (brokerage) to assess your taxes owed.  The shipping is quite a bit cheaper than standard international, but you're going to find out why :(

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,326

Win a 2019 Mystery Box

Enter to win a very mysterious 2019 Mystery Box.

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/contest

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    Red Lukin said:
    Red Lukin said:
    Can't post the truth because I want one of my favorite bands to tour instead of sell merch for a living?
    It’s technically an opinion.  It may or may not be the truth.  The truth is none of us knows for sure why there isn’t a tour. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Zod said:

The better of knows not to order one, because I've already acquired the things from this era that I want.   Yet I still went to check it out.  Luckily there's no XL boxes, so I avoided temptation :)

I did want to do a shout out to my fellow Canadians:

BE CAREFUL WITH UPS!   UPS charges insane fee's (brokerage) to assess your taxes owed.  The shipping is quite a bit cheaper than standard international, but you're going to find out why :(

Self clear, only pay tax
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    on2legs said:
    Red Lukin said:
    Red Lukin said:
    It’s technically an opinion.  It may or may not be the truth.  The truth is none of us knows for sure why there isn’t a tour. 
    He sat in on the meeting when the band decided to sell mystery boxes instead of touring 
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 889
    edited May 2019
    There is going to be a lot of the Seattle home show posters that are still in the shop going out....looks like they just pulled all the home show posters? 
    Post edited by Patrick_Sea3 on
  • BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    Horse2345 said:
    Bigrfish said:
    demetrios said:
    Shipping to Canada ..

UPS Standard - $49.77

It's not bad. Remember .. once you get that UPS email where you have to pay fees, don't do it.
    First do the follow ..

I recently read that duty free limits were raised to $200.00 coming from US to Canada.
    Short answer is not true.
    So what part isn't true...just curious
  • BEnglish017BEnglish017 Posts: 455
    Purchased one. Looking for a Lexington 2003 poster. 
    Lexington 4.21.03, Chicago 5.16.06, Cincinnati 6.24.06, Lollapalooza 8.5.07, Virginia Beach 6.17.08, Camden 6.19.08, Camden 6.20.08, East Troy (PJ20) 9.3.11, East Troy (PJ20) 9.4.11, Wrigley 7.19.13, Pittsburgh 10.11.13, Cincinnati 10.1.14, Lexington 4.26.16, Wrigley 8.20.16, Wrigley 8.22.16, Wrigley 8.18.18, Wrigley 8.20.2018, Fenway 9.4.18, New York 3.30.20, Nashville 4.2.20, St. Louis 4.4.20, Bourbon & Beyond 9.17.22, Indianapolis 9.10.2023
    Bigrfish said:
    demetrios said:
    Shipping to Canada ..

UPS Standard - $49.77

First do the follow ..

lol.. no!! they were proposed to go from $20 to $40 in the new NAFTA, but the US never ratified it.  The $200 was applying to duty which is a different kind of tax.   Usually it's the GST/PST/HST that get's assessed at the border, and UPS charges through the nose to do that.   If you don't self-clear  (ie most people don't) you ge a crazy bill upon delivery :(

My prediction.  You'll get a $50 bill at the door.
  • PRLXJAMPRLXJAM Posts: 48
    Ordered two XXL boxes back to back. Order numbers appear to only be about 25 apart. I hope that doesn't mean doubles. I should have waited a bit between probably.
  • katilemonskatilemons Posts: 12
    PRLXJAM said:
    Ordered two XXL boxes back to back. Order numbers appear to only be about 25 apart. I hope that doesn't mean doubles. I should have waited a bit between probably.
    I also ordered 2 back to back and am crossing m fingers for no doubles. My order numbers were off by 16.
    EV Chicago Theater 6.28.2011
    PJ20 East Troy Alpine Valley 9.3/9.4.2011
    Chicago Wrigley Field 7.19.2013
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8.20/8.22.2016
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8.18/8.20.2018
    Zod said:
    Bigrfish said:
    demetrios said:
    Shipping to Canada ..

UPS Standard - $49.77

First do the follow ..

lol.. no!! they were proposed to go from $20 to $40 in the new NAFTA, but the US never ratified it.  The $200 was applying to duty which is a different kind of tax.   Usually it's the GST/PST/HST that get's assessed at the border, and UPS charges through the nose to do that.   If you don't self-clear  (ie most people don't) you ge a crazy bill upon delivery :(

Yep, reason why we have to self clear our UPS shipment. We just have to go to customs & fill out the forms (which the customs police people do for us there @ the office) just so we just pay for the tax on the item & not pay UPS any of their intense added fees.

If only 10club shipped it by USPS & marked the price down to $50 and gift. We wouldn't get hit with any customs / duty fees here in Canada.

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    demetrios said:
    Zod said:
    Bigrfish said:
    demetrios said:
    Shipping to Canada ..

UPS Standard - $49.77

First do the follow ..

Yep, reason why we have to self clear our UPS shipment. We just have to go to customs & fill out the forms (which the customs police people do for us there @ the office) just so we just pay for the tax on the item & not pay UPS any of their intense added fees.

If only 10club shipped it by USPS & marked the price down to $50 and gift. We wouldn't get hit with any customs / duty fees here in Canada.

Is it legal for the 10 Club to misrepresent the contents?  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    Zod said:
    Bigrfish said:
    demetrios said:
    Shipping to Canada ..

UPS Standard - $49.77

First do the follow ..

I don't think so.   I've had some companies from the US mark stuff as a gift (and underestimate package value) but I don't think that's above board.  Additionally, I've heard if you severely underestimate a package and customs happens to inspect it, they'll do their own valuation of the goods.
  • one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    Anybody else have Standard International Shipping at 103$? I've seen mentions from 35 USD to 80 USD but when I try to buy, I get 100 USD for the box + 103 USD shipping (to Austria). Are we really that more expensive to ship to!? 
  • RobZRobZ Park City, Utah Posts: 181
    Kinda bummed...wanted in, but the L and XL sold out quickly.  Oh well, maybe I'll win the "contest box".
    2006: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2009: Salt Lake City, Utah
    2012: Missoula, Montana
    2014: Denver, Colorado
    2018: Missoula, Montana

WL is sold out.
  • BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    demetrios said:
    Zod said:
    Bigrfish said:
    demetrios said:
    Shipping to Canada ..

UPS Standard - $49.77

First do the follow ..

Thx guys.I didn't intend to put bad info out there. The last time I ordered thru Ten Club was for Yield and No Code. There were no extra charges for that shipment. Maybe it was thru Canada Post. Don't recall.
  • MAMIASTMAMIAST Posts: 39
    Bought two 
    one for my son and one for me
    medium around 4:30 PM Friday 
    XXL around 6:30 PM Saturday 
    order numbers were separated by 1,100

• UmphreysJam34UmphreysJam34 Posts: 771
    I wish I would’ve known you could buy more than one since I hover between L and XL in the shirts/hoodies. Went with an L and looking forward to it. Great bargain overall. 
  • g.campagna76g.campagna76 Posts: 125
    Clone said:
    Deano said:
    Would be cool but this kinda sharpens the mind..............

Standard International Shipping - $87.99 
    UPS Worldwide Expedited - $214.47 
    That's game over for me.
    Hey I am based in UK too (London)...I am trying to ship via MyUS. It seems cheaper..Any idea of weight and dimensions of the box..For 5KG they quote around. I think I could save around 30 USD in total..
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,034
    Just ordered a medium.

I’d be so excited to get an Atlanta ‘03 poster as I attended but wasn’t buying posters! MSG that same year as well!

Would be totally up for a trade for either of those if anybody gets one (fully understanding I can probably get someone to part with the Atlanta one a bit easier).
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    derbydave said:
    derbydave said:

Thanks buddy!!

You were in the merch line pretty early the first day too weren't you??
    Yes Dave so either there were hardly any made or they just never made it out there.
  • Snowball IISnowball II Posts: 33
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    Zod said:
    Bigrfish said:
    demetrios said:
    Shipping to Canada ..

UPS Standard - $49.77

First do the follow ..

No. It is not.