2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    hihobibo said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    Ordered two XXL boxes back to back. Order numbers appear to only be about 25 apart. I hope that doesn't mean doubles. I should have waited a bit between probably.
    Went ahead and cancelled one of my two orders today. Was surprised there are still boxes available. Never bought before but assumed they went quickly. After cancellation went through I reordered my second one. That should hopefully help in reducing the chances of duplicates.
    I would assume they pack them all by size, then put them in a pile, then slap the shipping labels to the filled boxes. Last time, they shipped by size, so orders were arriving in waves. I don't think they are packing them by order number, filling a S box, then a XL, then a Women's Large. 
    +1 ;)
    Where's my order? When are you shipping? How much does my box weigh? What's your favorite color? ;)
    If my head were veal, which I know it is not, how much would it be worth?
    Fifty-four dollars.
    No, I don't think I'll sell...
    How about putting it up on ebay. 
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    Is it sad that I'm really excited about this?  I haven't done one of these mystery sales in the past and its kind of like waiting for Christmas morning to come.  I don't think that I can really be disappointed since there is nothing that I really have my heart set on.  Those baseball shirts look great but I don't know if I'd end up wearing them.  I think that my top three  "wants" would be a Missoula or Seattle hat, any of the hoodies, or a Fenway setlist shirt.  The only item I currently have is the green Boston show list shirt so if anyone is looking for that one let me know.
    The baseball shirt from Fenway is awesome. Fits perfect for the size and I'm a sucker for the 3/4 sleeve raglans.

I went bonkers on the Fenway stuff, so I'm hoping for similar cool shit from the other shows. Totally makes sense to be excited about it. I am. It's a pretty good deal and a fun way to clear out some inventory.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    hihobibo said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    Ordered two XXL boxes back to back. Order numbers appear to only be about 25 apart. I hope that doesn't mean doubles. I should have waited a bit between probably.
    Went ahead and cancelled one of my two orders today. Was surprised there are still boxes available. Never bought before but assumed they went quickly. After cancellation went through I reordered my second one. That should hopefully help in reducing the chances of duplicates.
    I would assume they pack them all by size, then put them in a pile, then slap the shipping labels to the filled boxes. Last time, they shipped by size, so orders were arriving in waves. I don't think they are packing them by order number, filling a S box, then a XL, then a Women's Large. 
    +1 ;)
    Where's my order? When are you shipping? How much does my box weigh? What's your favorite color? ;)
    Fifty-four dollars.
    Auction!! Shut it down!! :tongue:
  • pjl44 said:
    Is it sad that I'm really excited about this?  I haven't done one of these mystery sales in the past and its kind of like waiting for Christmas morning to come.  I don't think that I can really be disappointed since there is nothing that I really have my heart set on.  Those baseball shirts look great but I don't know if I'd end up wearing them.  I think that my top three  "wants" would be a Missoula or Seattle hat, any of the hoodies, or a Fenway setlist shirt.  The only item I currently have is the green Boston show list shirt so if anyone is looking for that one let me know.
    The baseball shirt from Fenway is awesome. Fits perfect for the size and I'm a sucker for the 3/4 sleeve raglans.

I went bonkers on the Fenway stuff, so I'm hoping for similar cool shit from the other shows. Totally makes sense to be excited about it. I am. It's a pretty good deal and a fun way to clear out some inventory.
    I only bought the green Boston shows and the black away show emblem t-shirts so if you get something that you already have and are looking to trade then send me a message.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    I love the green shirt as well....the problem is the M is too tight, but too long so I doubt a L will fit me correctly either. It seems like a lot of shirts now are the slim/long ones. I am pretty slim, but only 5'6" so I either have to go skin tight, or right size up top but past the crotch so it looks like a sun dress

Anyways.....happy halfway point to the beginning or the estimated shipping window!!
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,874
    hihobibo said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    +1 ;
    Fifty-four dollars.

B) 
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Redrumh2o said:
    I love the green shirt as well....the problem is the M is too tight, but too long so I doubt a L will fit me correctly either. It seems like a lot of shirts now are the slim/long ones. I am pretty slim, but only 5'6" so I either have to go skin tight, or right size up top but past the crotch so it looks like a sun dress

Anyways.....happy halfway point to the beginning or the estimated shipping window!!
    That’s cool.  

I dont wear shirts, so I wasn’t sure what size I even should pick.  Come to think of it, I don’t wear pants either.  I’m standing outside the post office right now, and the breeze through my pubes is making me think I should order a M.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • jefftjefft Posts: 649
    Redrumh2o said:

That’s cool.  

I dont wear shirts, so I wasn’t sure what size I even should pick.  Come to think of it, I don’t wear pants either.  I’m standing outside the post office right now, and the breeze through my pubes is making me think I should order a M.
    You still have pubes!!! Lol
  • I love the idea of the Mystery Boxes, and I picked one up, but a lot of the items included in the boxes are items I would have been totally willing to purchase separately! There were things from the Home and Away Shows that I would have loved to get my hands on like from Seattle and Missoula! Oh well, I’ll just keep my fingers crossed that some of those things I wanted get put in my Mystery box and things that I already bought don't! I just wish the extra merch from the Home and Away Shows got put into the Shop separately that’s all! Hope everyone gets what they want! Good luck!
    Foo4Everlong
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,710
    JojoRice said:
    We doing unboxing videos like last time???
    Why not?

I miss the oddball stuff though.  I really want them to dig deep in the back and put that stuff in!
    Un box mine live chris. Lets see that  nutsack and rejoice 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    JojoRice said:
    We doing unboxing videos like last time???
    Why not?

I miss the oddball stuff though.  I really want them to dig deep in the back and put that stuff in!
    Un box mine live chris. Lets see that  nutsack and rejoice 
    lol!  I look forward to it!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Men's XXL sold out!
  • Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,749
    edited May 2019
    First wave of XL Mystery Boxes will begin shipping over next couple of days. Size Large will be next. Taking longer that we thought to build boxes, we hope you'll dig 'em, patience appreciated!!

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    First wave of XL Mystery Boxes will begin shipping over next couple of days. Size Large will be next. Taking longer that we thought to build boxes, we hope you'll dig 'em, patience appreciated!!

There has to be some Chile merch in them there boxes!!!
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381

:hang_loose: 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

Cant wait to get mine.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    Thanks Santos! Hooked. More cool stuff to put with my other cool stuff!!!! Got to wait for my medium...the waiting adds to the excitement. Imo...good luck everyone.
  • PRLXJAMPRLXJAM Posts: 48
    Hope you'll save some good stuff for us XXL guys.
  • PJamMBPJamMB Posts: 120
    I’m trying to not get too excited, but it’s not working. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Expensive game of jenga!
    PRLXJAM said:
    X2
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    jefft said:
    Expensive game of jenga!
    $30k's worth sitting right there
    Kearnsy
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,710
    PRLXJAM said:
    Word up bro
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588

I can see a Rome and a Pitt poster!

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171

This weekend we rock Portland
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607

Naaaaa...Those are in my medium box...
  • EugeneEugene Posts: 114
    Order shipped! Yay
  • PRLXJAMPRLXJAM Posts: 48

You can have it.