2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,749
    Kearn5y said:
    Probably just printed the shipping label for now.  Doubt it's actually shipped yet.
    +1
    Any update on M's
    We process one size at a time. Large is next up. Will inform when we move on to the next size...what that may be depends on where the stock lives in the warehouse etc.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Kearn5y said:
    Probably just printed the shipping label for now.  Doubt it's actually shipped yet.
    +1
    Any update on M's
    We process one size at a time. Large is next up. Will inform when we move on to the next size...what that may be depends on where the stock lives in the warehouse etc.
    Thanks for the clarification
    Kearnsy
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    XL's begin shipping today. Depending on what truck UPS sends, this make take 2 days. Large boxes start getting built today and will start shipping Monday.
    slh
    Excellent!  =)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Kearn5y said:
    +1
    Any update on M's
    Lost to the Rangers 8-7 yesterday, now sit in the cellar in the AL West despite their blistering start to the season.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Poncier said:
    Kearn5y said:
    +1
    Any update on M's
    Lost to the Rangers 8-7 yesterday, now sit in the cellar in the AL West despite their blistering start to the season.

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Santos, Any clue when vault 1 and 2 will be released on vinyl?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    jeffbr said:
    Poncier said:
    Kearn5y said:
    +1
    Any update on M's

He sure got the nutsack there
    Kearnsy
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    edited May 2019
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    Kearn5y said:
    jeffbr said:
    Poncier said:
    Kearn5y said:
    +1
    Any update on M's

He sure got the nutsack there
    No, no.  That's the ol' third eye!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    You know it’s a positive and fun experience all around when even Santos is having fun building thousands of these boxes.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    mcgruff10 said:
    Yup. Right after the 8-Track version sells out
  • 100 Pacer said:
    You know it’s a positive and fun experience all around when even Santos is having fun building thousands of these boxes.
    Fun???  If I could only read Santos' mind.....somehow fun probably isn't what it is ruminating upon....unless he is chuckling to himself as he realizes that all L boxes are going to get a nutsack vulture, a four eyed cowboy, and a backspacer bouncy ball.....(I actually have two of the three....come one nutsack vulture---it is your time to shine).....and please...please....please no four eyed cowboy....
    No UPS dudes asking for fees at the door on Pearl Jam goodies. Ah you guys have it made. 
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    mcgruff10 said:
    In the face!
    50% ish XL Mystery Boxes...
    Have shipped.
    The remaining ship tomorrow. Larges begin shipping in waves Monday.
    slh
  • JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    The UPS YES sign is 1/1
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mcgruff10 said:
    Daaaaaamn!!!!!! I just got served.  
    I guess we can shut the other thread down. Thank you for the reply.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    50% ish XL Mystery Boxes...
    Have shipped.
    The remaining ship tomorrow. Larges begin shipping in waves Monday.
    slh

• foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 717
    mcgruff10 said:
    now that's richie rich!
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    How many 8-tracks are we talking about? I mean, a Vic vinyl might be worth it...
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,159
    Oof, XL, L and M all going out before XXL! Hope us fat guys got some good stuff left! :D
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    mcgruff10 said:
    Link? Couldn't find it in the shop. 😁
    mcgruff10 said:

Got a link?

• jefftjefft Posts: 649
    Oof, XL, L and M all going out before XXL! Hope us fat guys got some good stuff left! :D
    Let's hope so!! I'm in the same boat.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    edited May 2019
    They should put all the rare stuff exclusively in the boxes with women's sizes
    Post edited by pjl44 on
  • MAMIASTMAMIAST Posts: 39
    Not surprised the 10C loading dock is spotless, it looks great 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    pjl44 said:
    They should put all the rare stuff exclusively in the womens' boxes
    Is that a euphemism?

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • pjl44 said:
    They should put all the rare stuff exclusively in the womens' boxes
    That’s what she....
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    The lesson here is always check for potential puns before posting