Donald Trump

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    edited March 2019
    It’s funny that 1👎 has gotten under Baffoon’s thin skin so much that all he can do is spew hate against a dead man this is our president the lowest of low subhuman !
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    my2hands said:
    Tiki said:
    I'm not saying Don Trump's days are over...but the knives are out.  Happy Spring equinox. 

NZ shooter March 15th

Donald Trump's national emergency declaration overturned by Senate March 15th

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play 'tough' March 15th

Colorado governor signs national popular vote bill into law March 15th

Sandy Hook shooting: Remington can be sued, court rules March 15th

It was also RBG's birthday.
    HYPE!

BREAKING NEWS!

DRAMA!

none of that has anything to do with the end if Trump, and most of it has nothing to do with the man

Btw, he didnt want to actually secure the national emergency, he just wants to look like he is fighting for it and fighting to protect America... and it is working.... politics isnt ss complicated as some like to make it

nothing he does is working.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    It's a MIRACLE more people haven't been snuffed directly or indirectly.

DRAMA.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited March 2019
    Haha, classic Conway. :tongue:  (and btw, nice totally fucking sexist comment from Trump re the Mr. Kellyanne thing. What a dick!)

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    It’s funny that 1👎 has gotten under Baffoon’s thin skin so much that all he can do is spew hate against a dead man this is our president the lowest of low subhuman !
    He's a textbook stereotype narcissist 
    All he cares about is himself
    And what others think about him

A president is supposed to be aware of and caring about all Americans . Even those he/she disagrees with.
    This narcissist cares about 1 American  and 1 only.
    That alone makes him unfit for the office.
    edited March 2019

A president is supposed to be aware of and caring about all Americans . Even those he/she disagrees with.
    I totally agree.... And this was well known before all those Americans voted for him, so where does that leave anyone?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    While I was enjoying Conways twitter feed I stumbled upon this too. Lol, funny!

Trump attacks McCain again, saying he didn’t get a ‘thank you’ for approving late senator’s funeral

President Trump continued Wednesday to attack the late senator John McCain, even as a growing number of Republican senators rose to McCain’s defense, calling him an war hero and a patriot -- although most were careful not to criticize the president directly.

At a White House event at a tank manufacturing facility in Lima, Ohio, on Wednesday, Trump lashed out at McCain, saying, “I endorsed him at his request and I gave him the kind of funeral he wanted, which as president I had to approve.”

“I don’t care about this,” Trump continued. "I didn’t get a thank you. That’s okay. We sent him on the way. But I wasn’t a fan of John McCain.”

Outbursts like Wednesday’s and those that have preceded it, were too much for Sen. Johnny Isakson to take. The Georgia Republican could not stand the “unthinkable” last year when the White House flag lowered — and then soon raised — its flag from half-staff to recognize the death of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.).

That was one moment among others that Isakson has said is a pattern of President Trump’s attacks on McCain. And after an escalation of bitter words from the president this week, Isakson took to the airwaves in a rare moment for his party: A stinging rebuke of Trump.

“Its deplorable what he said,” Isaskon said Wednesday on Georgia Public Broadcasting, as he decried the public tear down of McCain, a former Navy pilot who spent years in brutal captivity in Vietnam. “There aren’t democratic casualties or republican casualties on the battlefield,” he said.

His comments follow an interview with the Bulwark, a conservative news website.

“I just want to lay it on the line, that the country deserves better, the McCain family deserves better. I don’t care if he’s president of United States, owns all the real estate in New York, or is building the greatest immigration system in the world,” Isakson told the site.

"Nothing is more important than the integrity of the country and those who fought and risked their lives for all of us.”

Trump unloaded on the legacy of McCain, who died of brain cancer last year, in several tweets this week. On Tuesday, he attacked McCain’s vote against repealing Obamacare.

“I think that’s a disgrace, plus there are other things,” Trump said in the Oval Office. “I was never a fan of John McCain, and I never will be.”

Meghan McCain, a co-host of ABC’s “The View,” blasted Trump and defended her father on Wednesday.

Her father “would think it was hilarious that our president was so jealous of him that he was dominating the news cycle in death,” she said.

Trump’s attacks have also appeared to unleash trolls targeting the McCain family. Soon after the president’s Oval Office remarks, Cindy McCain posted a profanity-laced message she received on Facebook.

A woman called John McCain “traitorous” and celebrated his death.

“I want to make sure all of you could see how kind and loving a stranger can be,” Cindy McCain wrote on Twitter, referring to the woman.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) rallied to McCain’s defense Wednesday.

“I can’t understand why the President would, once again, disparage a man as exemplary as my friend John McCain: heroic, courageous, patriotic, honorable, self-effacing, self-sacrificing, empathetic, and driven by duty to family, country, and God,” Romney wrote on Twitter.

Sen. Martha McSally, an Arizona Republican appointed to McCain’s former seat, also defended the former senator.

“Everyone should give him and his family the respect, admiration, and peace they deserve,” she wrote on Twitter. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), a Trump ally, praised McCain in a tweet but did not address the president’s attacks against him.

Isakson, chairman of the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee, is a general supporter of Trump but often extends more criticisms of the president than many Republican lawmakers.

After last year’s controversy over the flag raising, lowering and re-raising, he took to the Senate floor to blast the perceived insult to McCain, although he did not single out the president in his remarks.

“Anybody who in any way tarnishes the reputation of John McCain deserves a whipping because most of those who would do the wrong thing about John McCain didn’t have the guts to do the right thing when it was their turn,” he said.

The focus has since narrowed to Trump. Isakson watched Trump’s Tuesday remarks and their impact.

“These kids are out there listening to the president of the United States talk that way about the most decorated senator in history who is dead, it just sets the worst tone possible,” he told the Bulwark.

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    And this is why I have very little faith in many American voters now ..... It seems way too many of them have been easily duped, and will continue to be easily duped.
    Or after 2 years of investigating they could maybe prove collusion and that Trump is a Russian stooge...
    I think that's what a lot of people are thinking: if it's taking this long, there might not be anything. I've suggested this myself. My father notes that Watergate took longer, and god knows Halfiax is all about Mueller connecting dots and taking his sweet time to do it. But in this world of 24-hour news, social media, and the fact that we're all walking around with mini super computers in our pockets, people want things NOW or else they'll just move onto the next thing. 

A question I have, and I guess I'll pose it to @Halifax2TheMax because he's up on all things Mueller: what is the end game now that the Pelosi has finally acknowledged that impeachment isn't worth trying since they won't get a conviction in the Senate? Specifically, the end game as it pertains to Trump, because I don't care what happens to all of his cronies (Stone, Manafort, Cohen, etc). I want to see something happen to Trump. Is there a hope that he loses in 2020 and then, as a citizen, he can be indicted? Is that the only card Mueller has to play? I mean, I guess there's the possibility of Trump being re-elected, but the Senate flipping enough to get an impeachment conviction. But that seems like a pipe-dream.
    Team Mueller’s only card is to issue a report per his charge. The thing to keep in mind is that it’s a two track process, political, impeachment and criminal, SDNY and potential charges in Mueller’s report. Personally, I think Team Trump Treason will be impeached but it may not be until his second term, like Nixon. Speaking of which, Watergate revolved around a two bit break in of DNC headquarters and Whitewater was about a two bit land deal, both of which took more than four years and closer to six to investigate and conclude. This is so much bigger on so many fronts that I’m totally ok with however long it takes to investigate and ensure that it’s done properly. That said, if Mueller’s report is issued pre-election and it’s as damning as I think it will be, the house begins impeachment hearings and the voters hear enough to not reelect. Nancy is saying the right things currently, she has to. If Team Mueller’s report is a nothing burger, then Team Trump Treason’s fate is determined by SDNY upon leaving office. All of this will be prolonged by court challenges and appeals and maybe derailed by a stacked court. The senate could convict if the mountain of evidence is such that once released to the public, there’s no denying the criminality and malfeasance. As such, if the repub senators have any conscience, they’ll convict. Then again, as pressure mounts, they might force a plea deal, resignation or decide to be on the right side of history. This summer and fall will be interesting to say the least. Oh, and the WH missed the deadline for turning over docs to the house Oversight Committee. Other players are appealing and delaying. Team Mueller continues down other avenues. Guilty parties are still cooperating and having their sentencing delayed. All of which wouldn’t be necessary if,

“There was no collusion.”
    ”I don’t know any Russians.”
    ”I have nothing to hide.”
    ”I’ll sit down and talk to anyone.”
    ”We do everything by the book.”
    “Only the guilty plea the fifth.”
    “Very legal, very cool.”

Follow the money, from Russia with love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment.

See now this is why I tagged you in that question. I knew you'd have it from all angles, so thanks for the info. One thing I'd disagree with though is the part I bolded in your post. I know that in a reasonable society, a president running for re-election with a damning investigation report and impeachment proceedings hanging over his head would have no chance to win. But everything's different and nothing's reasonable when it comes to Trump, and Trump's effect on people. I feel his supporters/fans would rally behind him feeling that he's getting railroaded. And as for non supporters/fans of Trump, I don't think they'll be too swayed by even the most damning report because whatever Mueller comes up with (if anything) may be greeted with a response "Yeah, I figured that" from someone that already has a low opinion of Trump. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,478
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    And this is why I have very little faith in many American voters now ..... It seems way too many of them have been easily duped, and will continue to be easily duped.
    Or after 2 years of investigating they could maybe prove collusion and that Trump is a Russian stooge...
    I think that's what a lot of people are thinking: if it's taking this long, there might not be anything. I've suggested this myself. My father notes that Watergate took longer, and god knows Halfiax is all about Mueller connecting dots and taking his sweet time to do it. But in this world of 24-hour news, social media, and the fact that we're all walking around with mini super computers in our pockets, people want things NOW or else they'll just move onto the next thing. 

A question I have, and I guess I'll pose it to @Halifax2TheMax because he's up on all things Mueller: what is the end game now that the Pelosi has finally acknowledged that impeachment isn't worth trying since they won't get a conviction in the Senate? Specifically, the end game as it pertains to Trump, because I don't care what happens to all of his cronies (Stone, Manafort, Cohen, etc). I want to see something happen to Trump. Is there a hope that he loses in 2020 and then, as a citizen, he can be indicted? Is that the only card Mueller has to play? I mean, I guess there's the possibility of Trump being re-elected, but the Senate flipping enough to get an impeachment conviction. But that seems like a pipe-dream.
    Team Mueller’s only card is to issue a report per his charge. The thing to keep in mind is that it’s a two track process, political, impeachment and criminal, SDNY and potential charges in Mueller’s report. Personally, I think Team Trump Treason will be impeached but it may not be until his second term, like Nixon. Speaking of which, Watergate revolved around a two bit break in of DNC headquarters and Whitewater was about a two bit land deal, both of which took more than four years and closer to six to investigate and conclude. This is so much bigger on so many fronts that I’m totally ok with however long it takes to investigate and ensure that it’s done properly. That said, if Mueller’s report is issued pre-election and it’s as damning as I think it will be, the house begins impeachment hearings and the voters hear enough to not reelect. Nancy is saying the right things currently, she has to. If Team Mueller’s report is a nothing burger, then Team Trump Treason’s fate is determined by SDNY upon leaving office. All of this will be prolonged by court challenges and appeals and maybe derailed by a stacked court. The senate could convict if the mountain of evidence is such that once released to the public, there’s no denying the criminality and malfeasance. As such, if the repub senators have any conscience, they’ll convict. Then again, as pressure mounts, they might force a plea deal, resignation or decide to be on the right side of history. This summer and fall will be interesting to say the least. Oh, and the WH missed the deadline for turning over docs to the house Oversight Committee. Other players are appealing and delaying. Team Mueller continues down other avenues. Guilty parties are still cooperating and having their sentencing delayed. All of which wouldn’t be necessary if,

“Very legal, very cool.”

Follow the money, from Russia with love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment.

See now this is why I tagged you in that question. I knew you'd have it from all angles, so thanks for the info. One thing I'd disagree with though is the part I bolded in your post. I know that in a reasonable society, a president running for re-election with a damning investigation report and impeachment proceedings hanging over his head would have no chance to win. But everything's different and nothing's reasonable when it comes to Trump, and Trump's effect on people. I feel his supporters/fans would rally behind him feeling that he's getting railroaded. And as for non supporters/fans of Trump, I don't think they'll be too swayed by even the most damning report because whatever Mueller comes up with (if anything) may be greeted with a response "Yeah, I figured that" from someone that already has a low opinion of Trump. 
    The election hinges on the independents and the undecideds. The dems are motivated and Team Trump Treason’s base aren’t flipping for any reason. He could eat Baron on live tv and they’d still vote for him. It’s going to come down to the dems being united behind the nominee and convincing enough indies to side with dems. Should be a slam dunk but some folks love the shit show that is Team Trump Treason.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

I still believe this to be 100% accurate
    my2hands said:

I still believe this to be 100% accurate
    word
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,813
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:

“Very legal, very cool.”

The election hinges on the independents and the undecideds. The dems are motivated and Team Trump Treason’s base aren’t flipping for any reason. He could eat Baron on live tv and they’d still vote for him. It’s going to come down to the dems being united behind the nominee and convincing enough indies to side with dems. Should be a slam dunk but some folks love the shit show that is Team Trump Treason.

This is why the polling showing that about half of Americans think it's a witch hunt kind of does matter.  Not to what Muller's doing but to whether the GOP or the voters are going to give a damn about the results.  If the report ends up being very damning (and we even hear about it), it's going to be dismissed as fake by 93% of republicans.  And the GOP and all GOP reps/senators will follow suit.

Times have changed.  Impatience (i.e., "it's taking too long) has us starting to turn against the investigation.  More importantly, I don't think it really matters what it says.  The GOP and their voters are ready to dismiss it.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    Crime is either crime or it isn't.  Fuck how the idiots "feel".
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    lol the WH has basically given the congressional committees a big 🖕🏽lol and people don’t think he will refuse to hand over the WH if he was to lose it in 2020 ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    what a fucking loser.
    But but but EMAILS..

Key House chair: White House officials using personal accounts to do official work https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/21/politics/elijah-cummings-jared-kushner-personal-account/index.html
    But but but EMAILS..

Key House chair: White House officials using personal accounts to do official work https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/21/politics/elijah-cummings-jared-kushner-personal-account/index.html
    You would think after the Shrub Administration deleted 22 million emails and after all the shit Hillary took for a fraction of that number, that the repub minority in the house and the repub majority in the senate would be outraged, just outraged. Drain the swamp? Sure, suckers, sure. 

Brilliantati©
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,813
    But but but EMAILS..

Actually it's but but HER emails.  Nobody cares when it's anyone else.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    edited March 2019
    Anyone think this might be the reason Putin on the ritz and MBS high fived?

https://apple.news/A1d2KgthiRIetPNwQaOtjbA

Putin on the ritz, making friends and killing frenemies.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
    But but but EMAILS....

Democrats accuse Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner of violating law with private emails https://news.yahoo.com/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner-communications-may-have-broken-the-law-democrats-say-213621315.html
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Whatsapp is a different level of stupid
    Smellyman said:
    The whole team trump Treason Administration and their cult like followers are a different level of stupid.

Brilliantati©
    Smellyman said:
    The whole team trump Treason Administration and their cult like followers are a different level of stupid.
    Dont  forget all the believers, supporters, and voters
    Smellyman said:
    Dont  forget all the believers, supporters, and voters
    “Cult like followers” doesn’t encompass that? Harrrrruuuummpppphhh!

Brilliantati©
    A certain poster was ahead of the curve.

https://apple.news/AkvCDZ7jwSYKSfZBaZYug2w

Brilliantati©
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600

So it's an interesting calculus that he's basically saying,  it's more important to get closer to the base, even if alienating the center right and center.  I really don't see how the upside outweighs the down. Does he think his base is getting squishy?
    mrussel1 said:

So it's an interesting calculus that he's basically saying,  it's more important to get closer to the base, even if alienating the center right and center.  I really don't see how the upside outweighs the down. Does he think his base is getting squishy?
    Team Trump Treason is doubling Down and his base loves it. Did you see how he jutted his jaw before taking the mic? His only strength is dinigrating and ridiculing those he sees as less of him and doing everything he rails about. If you’re soulless, you approve.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.