Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,990
    When the news about Hicks first broke last night we know that tRump got one of the "quick tests."  

My thought is that if the quick test was negative, he would have said so when he tweeted about Hicks.  It was positive so they gave him the more reliable test which, again, was positive.

While my first thought upon seeing the positive result was that he could be lying to try to rally everyone around him.  I think the response to the initial quick test (if my theory is right) seems to show that he really did test positive.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    I do not wish death on him for sure.  I do hope he gets some serious symptoms that makes him change his tune hopefully at least a little as it could help save lives.  

Worst case scenario is he never gets many or any symptoms and uses it to double down on the Dem Hoax.
    I don’t want him dying because I think it’s important the go out disgracefully...I.e., losing. I want his movement invalidated. The country mourning him doesn’t help that.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    bootleg said:
    dignin said:
    Will he inject bleach?

How are his supporters who are deniers going to deal with this?

No more debates? Campaigning?

I have so many questions.
    Well he says he has it.  He’s lied so much about so many things the cynic in me thinks what if this is just another play?  Like “look I got it and it wasn’t that bad”

But if he does have it he’s going to be freaked out.  He’s a huge germaphobe.
    My first thought was “I got it it isn’t bad let’s open the country”.  We will see I guess.   Let’s see if he stays quarantined or if his immune system is the best and he beats it in a couple days like a miracle.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,406
    I’m believing this is real. Chris Christie was on Morning Joe earlier and you could tell he was rattled about it. Consider he’s a person of volume who had spent a good chunk of time with Trump earlier in the week.

They also listed all of the people who had traveled with Hicks the past few days. A who’s who of Trumpland goons.

Also saw a pundit commenting that Pelosi should be placed in isolation in case Pence comes down with it and things go south for him and Trump. 
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,683
    static111 said:
    bootleg said:
    dignin said:
    Will he inject bleach?

How are his supporters who are deniers going to deal with this?

No more debates? Campaigning?

I have so many questions.
    Well he says he has it.  He’s lied so much about so many things the cynic in me thinks what if this is just another play?  Like “look I got it and it wasn’t that bad”

But if he does have it he’s going to be freaked out.  He’s a huge germaphobe.
    My first thought was “I got it it isn’t bad let’s open the country”.  We will see I guess.   Let’s see if he stays quarantined or if his immune system is the best and he beats it in a couple days like a miracle.

I predict this as well.  That said, still woke up to amazing news for once. 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    There was so much shit going down last night....the Melania tapes were huge and then the COVID stuff took over.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    I do not wish death on him for sure.  I do hope he gets some serious symptoms that makes him change his tune hopefully at least a little as it could help save lives.  

Worst case scenario is he never gets many or any symptoms and uses it to double down on the Dem Hoax.
    I don’t want him dying because I think it’s important the go out disgracefully...I.e., losing. I want his movement invalidated. The country mourning him doesn’t help that.
    I would rather have 1/3 of the country supports him mourning his death than trying to violently reinforce him stealing the election and destroying the country. I still think it’s a sympathy play and I won’t believe it until the test has been verified.  He is a liar
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,218
    I am conflicted.  My humanity would never allow me to feel positive about someone getting sick especially with something that could kill them.  That being said  hard not to think that Karma is winning today.  

And let's stop with the conspiracy theories. that's for their side. let's be better
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    I am conflicted.  My humanity would never allow me to feel positive about someone getting sick especially with something that could kill them.  That being said  hard not to think that Karma is winning today.  

And let's stop with the conspiracy theories. that's for their side. let's be better
    You mean let’s believe the liar and give him the benefit of the doubt?...nope
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,468
    He also met with a lot of Republicans including Moscow Mitch
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,218
    static111 said:
    pjhawks said:

Yes be better.   
    Remember it was only 3 days ago he was in the same room with Biden.  This could be bad for the Country.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,468
    The fact that many of us think he's faking it. Says a lot about trump 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,866
    CM189191 said:
    I don't believe it until the WH doctor produces the actual test results and they are independently verified

even then I would be very, very skeptical 
    me too. as much as I agree this is bad optics for trump and his handling of the virus, i think this might be a heil mary for the campaign. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,526
    pjhawks said:

Considering the possibility that a proven liar might be lying isn't giving into a conspiracy theory, it's pragmatism.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,866
    I’m believing this is real. Chris Christie was on Morning Joe earlier and you could tell he was rattled about it. Consider he’s a person of volume who had spent a good chunk of time with Trump earlier in the week.

They also listed all of the people who had traveled with Hicks the past few days. A who’s who of Trumpland goons.

Also saw a pundit commenting that Pelosi should be placed in isolation in case Pence comes down with it and things go south for him and Trump. 
    can you imagine if the election came down to biden vs pelosi? LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,694

can you imagine if the election came down to biden vs pelosi? LOL
    Well that would be a turn for the better. 
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    static111 said:
    pjhawks said:

Yes be better.   
    Remember it was only 3 days ago he was in the same room with Biden.  This could be bad for the Country.
    If he wasn’t president and he lied that much I wouldn’t trust him.  He has a years long track record of lying, I can’t bring myself to believe he for once in his life isn’t lying.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,694
    static111 said:
    pjhawks said:
    static111 said:
    pjhawks said:

Yes be better.   
    If he wasn’t president and he lied that much I wouldn’t trust him.  He has a years long track record of lying, I can’t bring myself to believe he for once in his life isn’t lying.
    I see people here hypothesizing, not spreading conspiracy theories.  There's a line.
  • Options
    I did see the WH Physician letter that reflected the positive test.  If it were still Ronnie Jackson it would be hard to believe but I don't think the Dr would lie....maybe

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    that escalated quickly...

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667

A person of volume.
    :lol:.      
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    I think he’s going for the sympathy vote 
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    pjhawks said:
    static111 said:
    pjhawks said:

Yes be better.   
    Yes and he mocked Joe for wearing a mask I’m sorry but I fall on the side of Karma is a bitch and won’t feel one speck of pity for him or anyone associated with him! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774
    There *is* a line so please be sure to be on the high road, thanks. You're better than how he's been acting.
    So many people have died because of him, families suffering, and I just feel damn angry about it. That's all.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,261
    Chris Christie... he’s a person of volume  
    That's a good one.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options

• Options
    Ronna McDaniel positive for COVID...

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520

A person of volume.
    :lol:.      

His opinion could carry an abundance of weight.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    CM189191 said:
    I don't believe it until the WH doctor produces the actual test results and they are independently verified

even then I would be very, very skeptical 
    me too. as much as I agree this is bad optics for trump and his handling of the virus, i think this might be a heil mary for the campaign. 
    I see what you did there....pun intended?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    lol....I thought it was a misspell....hilarious

This discussion has been closed.