The National Football League

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    CROJAM95 said:
    Big Dick Nick 

Guy has it all :)
    Foles sucked. Eagles defense won this game.
    Playing on the road against an awesome defence he got the job done.
    What was so awesome about the Bears D, Foles kept the Bears in the game with those 2 picks...where was the 100 million dollars Mack?  Did he even play?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • CROJAM95 said:
    Big Dick Nick 

Guy has it all :)
    Foles sucked. Eagles defense won this game.
    Playing on the road against an awesome defence he got the job done.
    What was so awesome about the Bears D, Foles kept the Bears in the game with those 2 picks...where was the 100 million dollars Mack?  Did he even play?

So the Bears had nothing to do with the interceptions?

The Eagles had a good scheme to limit Mack's level of disruption. It's not so simple to just say 'Mack never showed up'. Credit the coaching staff and the team for the plan and execution.

I'm not an Eagles fan, but Foles has won a super bowl for them last year  and this year has gotten them into the playoffs and just won a game on the road against a really tough Chicago defence. The 4th down TD throw after two runs that lost yards was clutch.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    So it looks like the FG got tipped.... I thought for a second Pederson  wasn’t gonna Ice the kicker. It was an entertaining game.

Trubisky
    Watson
    Jackson all young qbs losing

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    if the bears and chargers traded kickers; bears win, chargers lose (big)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    edited January 2019
    Wobbie said:
    Shit happens... like I said earlier, looks like it got tipped

even the great Justin Tucker missed an important FG yesterday.... be it 50yds, it was important as it would make it a 1 possession game

he even missed an extra point earlier in the year to cost them vs the Saints 

brutal year for kickers... that’s why Vinateri, Matt Bryant and Seabass will kick as long as they can... it’s easy couple million a year ... hard to find a kicker like those 3 who you can tell the mental aspect of kicking isn’t too big for them
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Kicker is best job in football if you can deal with negative feedback from crazy people. 
    I hope Parkey does not have social media accounts where all of the douchelords can send him awful messages.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Kicker is best job in football if you can deal with negative feedback from crazy people. 
    I hope Parkey does not have social media accounts where all of the douchelords can send him awful messages.
    I saw people found him on Venmo and are sending him money, haha...
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Trolling, still, but of a very different nature.  :lol:   
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Eagles fans gonna Eaglesfan.
    Buying a guy a beer as a pat on the back? That's incredibly original, and hilarious, trolling.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/1/7/18171768/philadelphia-eagles-fans-venmo-kicker-cody-parkey-missed-kick-appreciation-donate-venmo
    Hopefully he doesn't get threats from local fans. 
    If it's anything like Bartman, but hey yeah Eagles fans are the problem here.
    In the end

it was tipped
    it wasn’t a gimme, 43 yds
    it was on shitty soldier field grass in January

Bears had opportunities... easy to scapegoat just him.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    LACES OUT! 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    CROJAM95 said:
    In the end

it was tipped
    it wasn’t a gimme, 43 yds
    it was on shitty soldier field grass in January

Bears had opportunities... easy to scapegoat just him.

you mean shitty home turf.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    If it's anything like Bartman, but hey yeah Eagles fans are the problem here.
    Bartman was bad, that poor guy.  Fans should have been pissed at Alou and Gonzalez for that, not an innocent fan who was doing what innocent fans do and had ZERO effect on the outcome of the game.  Yeah, I've been pissed at fellow Cubs fans over that for 15 years.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    I guess people aren’t boycotting the NFL anymore

chinese-happy.jpg
    I guess people aren’t boycotting the NFL anymore

I’m sure some of those hard core redneck Trumpsters were like

” oh dark lord Drumpf, pick a fight  with anybody... but not da foosball”

talk about showing them you angry dumbasses ;)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Rating were high because the Bears were playing in the playoffs.  It's like Halley's Comet.  You only get one chance per life to see it.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Jason P said:
    Rating were high because the Bears were playing in the playoffs.  It's like Halley's Comet.  You only get one chance per life to see it.
    2 large markets with fan bases excited about their teams. not a shock at all the ratings were great.
    edited January 2019
    It’s not just the playoffs
    reg season was up too

maybe some of the genius electorate realized it’s not about kneeling, but more cause someone is butthurt over their countless feuds with the nfl dating back to the 80’s
    Wobbie said:
    And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Courtesy of the PECO building :)

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Wobbie said:

Well that's just fucking great!  I still can't believe that happened....worst sporting event I've ever been to in my life.  It was like a death march walking out of Soldier Field.
    Well that's just fucking great!  I still can't believe that happened....worst sporting event I've ever been to in my life.  It was like a death march walking out of Soldier Field.
    Tough break, man. I know full well the feeling of complete and utter collapse & dejection. Just so happens for once in my pathetic little life everything's coming up Milhouse for the Birds.

Wobbie said:

good one....I always said if my aunt Harriet had balls, she’d be my uncle Harry.

today’s head coaching hires? Can’t say I see any being gold.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:

my buddy was at AT&T when the Giants pulled two hit Moore against the fuckin’ cubs in 2016....said he’d never heard a stadium go from so loud to so quiet.

cueto would have had your asses in game 5.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    kind of baffling hire by the Cardinals.  how can you justify hiring a college coach who just got fired and had a losing record?  Yes I know he is well thought of as a QB and offensive coach but still hard to justify with his record. At least Chip Kelly was a successful college coach when the Eagles hired him.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    A couple of these hires are a bit baffling...everyone is looking for the next Sean McVay, cause they just grow on trees.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    It's the trend, young skinny guy. Bucs keeping it real.  Although I didn't agree with it 3 years ago, teams need to be looking for the next Dougie P!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    It's the trend, young skinny guy. Bucs keeping it real.  Although I didn't agree with it 3 years ago, teams need to be looking for the next Dougie P!
    Yes I guess that is why Jim Schwartz isn't getting looks. I would think a guy who was a head coach before, won a Super Bowl as a coordinator and is back in the playoffs after a ton of injuries to his D would at least get interviews.