2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    us = fans
    It would be a lot cooler if us = U.S. fans :lol:
    It would also be cooler if everything wasn’t always a secret. 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    nicknyr15 said:
    us = fans
    Yeah, but less fun for Dimi...you know he loves secrets.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    funs times for some of us are coming...
    how many shows you hoping to hit this year dimi?
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • nicknyr15 said:
    us = fans
    Actually I think he likes sharing info but if he shares too much then whoever supplies him the info will stop.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    nicknyr15 said:
    us = fans
    Yea. Not him really. It would nice if the newsletters were more of communication to the fans from the band. Future plans, are they in the studio?, etc. I guess I’m asking for too much 
  • Here's hoping for Western Canada!!  =)
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    edited January 2019
    Here's hoping for Western Canada!!  =)
    +1...Just moved out here last summer - just in time to see both Seattle shows... but one (or two?) in Vancouver would be wonderful!

(Edit: I'd love to be able to remove the "Ontario" beside my username but it says I "need admin permission" to do so!)
    Post edited by rummy on
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    edited January 2019
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    us = fans
    Yea. Not him really. It would nice if the newsletters were more of communication to the fans from the band. Future plans, are they in the studio?, etc. I guess I’m asking for too much 
    You are not asking for too much, but the band does not operate that way.
  • ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    Here's hoping for Western Canada!!  =)
    yes, and not in the winter. Lets do sept/oct.... I don't think I could go through another Calgary 13
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    New order and The Cure at the moment for sure.but those 2 bands i dont need a passopt.
    as for pj..dont know ,depence what they will book
    but  i know for sure  im gonna use my passport in 2019  for some reason tho 

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    New order and The Cure at the moment for sure.but those 2 bands i dont need a passopt.

to Canada right  =)
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
    Chadplam said:

to Canada right  =)
    aaahhhhhh...no
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    Take it for what its worth...
    A concert promoter told me PJ and Phish are doing Woodstock.  No idea how reliable the source is.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Chadplam said:

to Canada right  =)
    aaahhhhhh...no
    Hopefully it is somewhere within a three flight of New York and not during the last week of August. I have A family vacation in the outer banks.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Here's hoping for some Canadian dates in 2019. If they can't do at least 1 Canadian show maybe play a show or two in Maine, Vermont or New Hampshire. Would love a drive down south in any of those states next year.

My guess is it's gonna be that long ago rumored Aussie tour. Maybe some Asia in there as well.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    edited January 2019

My guess is it's gonna be that long ago rumored Aussie tour. Maybe some Asia in there as well.
    aussie tour is related usually with new album. at the moment no rel;ease date of album yet..as i said for SURE im using my passport
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Chadplam said:

to Canada right  =)
    aaahhhhhh...no
    FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

aussie tour is related usually with new album. at the moment no rel;ease date of album yet..as i said for SURE im using my passport
    so no ghost in greece then. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

so no ghost in greece then. LOL
       hahaha

If an American man did not currently possess a passport, would you STRONGLY advise that he purchases said passport if he has hopes of seeing a Pearl Jam show in 2019?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625

If an American man did not currently possess a passport, would you STRONGLY advise that he purchases said passport if he has hopes of seeing a Pearl Jam show in 2019?
    What are you waiting for? Better to have it when ready then looking for it when needed. 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    Going to Japan in April....

should I reschedule?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    PJNB said:

What are you waiting for? Better to have it when ready then looking for it when needed. 
    Waiting for a PJ tour! 😁
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    edited January 2019
    isnt Dimi in Greece? My interpretation is he is using his passport to come to the USA. That is why some fans will be happy. To him, Americans are "some fans" am I close?
  • chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 301

Ryan said:
    Festivals for the second half of the year are usually announced in April (Osheaga, Lollapalooza, Outside Lands, ACL, Voodoo Fest).  Without any current rumours or holds on venues leaking, I doubt PJ is playing anywhere the first half of 2019.  I’d imagine any touring would be structured around at least a couple of the festivals I mentioned.
    Another abbreviated run of US shows (including fests/stadiums) coming in August/September?
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    DEGBTI said:
    isnt Dimi in Greece? My interpretation is he is using his passport to come to the USA. That is why some fans will be happy. To him, Americans are "some fans" am I close?
    He is from Djibouti.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    DEGBTI said:
    ok, so I did a little research: he does not need a passport to these countries:

Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

he says no canada. 
    he says no australia without album cycle. 

my guess is this means he is travelling either to the US, or they are planning yet another south american run. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    DEGBTI said:

Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

he says no canada. 

my guess is this means he is travelling either to the US, or they are planning yet another south american run. 
    This post will be cited in Alternative Nation's next breaking tour announcement.  Congrats! 
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    DEGBTI said:

he says no canada. 

In Boston this year, Ed said no more touring until they finish the album. So if there are tour plans for the second half of 2019, it seems that the album is finished or has a deadline to be finished. And that would bring Australia back in play. Unless Ed’s statement doesn’t hold true.