Ass cream. 
    You scream
    Ass cream
    We all scream
    For Ass cream
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    I dated a nurse for a short while. We went to José Gonzales together. But we didn't click I felt. 

The last woman I slept with was a nurse too. But we realllllllly didn't click.

No one taught me about how to deal with antibiotics though. Fucking nurses with all their wisdom they refuse to share with the world.

Nurses are probably not for you, try a librarian maybe.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • No

He did ask her out on a date.  She said what kind of date? Eventually she said no.  They planned to get together like normal for drinks and then SC's had surgery for something and so they did not meet up.  Now she is traveling to South Korea when the rescheduled meet up was to occur.  Appears they are solidly in the friend zone. 

In between page 1 and 50 is tons and tons of soul searching and amateur psychology (including my own). 

You're minimizing the fun we've had. You had fun, right? 
    Hell yeah. This is great, everyone chipping in to help and get our guy over the line. Hopefully she keeps in touch from South Korea. Fun times.
    Now that's the kind of answer I was hoping for!!!
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited December 2018
    No
    Annafalk said:
    I dated a nurse for a short while. We went to José Gonzales together. But we didn't click I felt. 

No one taught me about how to deal with antibiotics though. Fucking nurses with all their wisdom they refuse to share with the world.

He's probably already been there and done that. He's James Bond's mentor all of a sudden. He probably has a lost/found box on his dresser just chock full of glasses.
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
    Yes
    Annafalk said:

He's probably already been there and done that. He's James Bond's mentor all of a sudden. He probably has a lost/found box on his dresser just chock full of glasses.
    Yeah, what does he need us for. :) I’m gonna keep my expert cream advices to myself from now on... 
  • Annafalk said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31DOyWR-K3M
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • No
     Annafalk said:
    Annafalk said:

Yeah, what does he need us for. :) I’m gonna keep my expert cream advices to myself from now on... 
    Is he ever gonna be sorry!! 
    **Serenading S_C's butthole**
    One, two, Freddy's coming for you...
  • No
    Annafalk said:

KISS doesn't have a song about sexy librarians??? 
  • Annafalk said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyZ93GmCDcg
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • No
    Hot damn!!! I had a feeling they were voracious readers.
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Yes
    Annafalk said:

Something more like this....

https://youtu.be/8H02xre88k8
  • No
    njnancy said:
    Annafalk said:

Something more like this....

https://youtu.be/8H02xre88k8

• No
    You know  damn well there's  nothing like that, nancy.  B)
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    I have seen it with my own eyes and it is a very good thing. :tongue:

(EVH's skills and/or hotness made your picture explode :lol: )
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • No
    njnancy said:
    OffSheGoes35 said: no

Oh I know it kicks ass(not from seeing it in person though). I meant that there's no way we can possibly match Hot for Teacher!  =) 
    Yes
    njnancy said:
    OffSheGoes35 said: no

Oh I know it kicks ass(not from seeing it in person though). I meant that there's no way we can possibly match Hot for Teacher!  =) 
    The actual Hot for Teacher official video could have been metaphorical - 'Waldo' heading off to school to see this hot teacher (not librarian but close enough)...... oh what the hell...

https://youtu.be/LetJHQ_V05o

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited December 2018
    No
    :)

How are you feeling, S_C?
    You're on the kiss boards right now, huh?
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • :)

Just been to an After work with my job. Just 3 days left then holidaysand back to my hometown where I absolutely won't find a girl. But I will hang out with my mom. Maybe rent Black Panther and/or Die Hard.

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes

Just been to an After work with my job. Just 3 days left then holidaysand back to my hometown where I absolutely won't find a girl. But I will hang out with my mom. Maybe rent Black Panther and/or Die Hard.

Killmonger Forever!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:

Killmonger Forever!
    I think I will be bored. Fallen off the Marvel train. 
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    The woman I've been chatting to on Facebook dropped me a message earlier saying there's a Simpsons related event tonight and that she's going. It's late notice, I'm tired from a busy day, and it is pouring down rain. What do I do? Is this a sign she wants to meet me? Should I go? 
    Feeling super anxious now.
    Post edited by Thoughts_Arrive on
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    edited December 2018
    The woman I've been chatting to on Facebook dropped me a message earlier saying there's a Simpsons related event tonight and that she's going. It's late notice, I'm tired from a busy day, and it is pouring down rain. What do I do? Is this a sign she wants to meet me? Should I go? 

Ofcourse you should, and you will go.
  • Yes
    Go man go
    This is your chance of friendship at very least. Look at it this way and just smile and laugh 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Yes
    I really hope you will go and meet up with her, don’t miss this chance, she seems really lade back and cool, liking The Simpsons and all :)
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Yes
    Thoughts_Arrive said: Should I go?
    GO!!!!!!

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Yes
    I just finished cooking and cleaning up, there's only 35 mins until the event starts and I am exhausted. By the time I get dressed and all. Arggghhhh
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Yes
    She told me this event is always on (a guy singing Simpsons songs on guitar), I told her next event. Was very late notice.
    I'm half asleep now.
    Yes
    I told her I'd 100% come to the next one as he plays often around bars.
    She understands it's late notice and I am exhausted after a busy day and night.
    Dying I won't make it tonight.
    This is what I'm missing....
    https://www.facebook.com/boadzblues/videos/1647142375322017/

A MONORAIL SONG SING ALONG!
  • Fuck The Simpsons (post what, season 6?)

I understand why you didn't go, but I think it had more to do with it "being easier" not going because you were a bit scared.