Did you vote, yet?

Comments

• njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    I'm not seeing anything about Georgia. 
    mrussel1 said:
    Spanberger just took the lead over Brat with 96% in. This would be a bonus pick up as it was always toss up or lean red. 

Long night ahead me thinks 
    Definite long night.
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    edited November 2018
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No blue wave tonight. 
    Blue wave equals winning the House.  That's all that matters. 
    Thats kind of what I always thought.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

NJ comes through with a House pick up. 
    Kobach loses - fantastic. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    njnancy said:
    Kobach loses - fantastic. 
    Oh sweet sweet irony. 

Down to 15...
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Everyone on cnn is saying no blue wave. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited November 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    I don't think I ever knew what the blue wave was suppose to be... I think if figured it was just that they won back either Congress or the Senate. Was itnsupppsed to be that they won both? Or was one or the other supposed to be a landslide?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Florida is a sad,  sad state. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I don't think I ever knew what the blue wave was suppose to be... I think if figured it was just that they won back either Congress or the Senate. Was itnsupppsed to be that they won both? Or was one or the other supposed to be a landslide?
    From what tcnn commentators were saying is picking up house and senate.  Looks like dems are gonna lost a seat or two in the senate. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    From what tcnn commentators were saying is picking up house and senate.  Looks like dems are gonna lost a seat or two in the senate. 
    There was never a realistic chance of that.  Too many democratic seats in Republican states.  
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    There was never a realistic chance of that.  Too many democratic seats in Republican states.  
    Yeah, I don't see how anyone would have thought that idea possible.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Four more!!!
    edited November 2018
    First openly gay Governor in Colorado. That's cool.
    Staten Island goes Blue - I think that is a first.
    njnancy said:
    Staten Island goes Blue - I think that is a first.
    Whoa.. that is big. 
    God, Lindsay Graham is such a fucking POS.
    Lost Heitkamp in ND.
    538 has HOR chances at 90% now
    edited November 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Btw, I think the fact that that didn't even seem possible is appalling, all things considered.
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Btw, I think the fact that that didn't even seem possible is appalling, all things considered.
    Remember these are six year terms so this was just bad luck.  Democrats had to defend far more seats.  2020 may be a reversal although I'm not sure. 
    mrussel1 said:
    Yes, it is.It deserves Scott and DeSantis.
    Beto lost, Cruz keeps his seat by the thinnest of margins. But still. 
    njnancy said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I

I know people from all over the world, from Asia to Africa to Europe, who make fun of Florida on a regular basis, lol.
    edited November 2018
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No blue wave tonight. 
    Blue wave equals winning the House.  That's all that matters. 
    Thats kind of what I always thought.
    Governorships are important - they draw the maps.
    Post edited by njnancy on
    PJ_Soul said:
    njnancy said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I

I know people from all over the world, from Asia to Africa to Europe, who make fun of Florida on a regular basis, lol.
    I lived in Tampa for ten years and have to go to Naples for work 15 to 20 times a year... I loved Tampa but hate the state when I'm not in the cities.  I love Virginia and don't despise the rural areas here like i did in Florida.  It just sucked.
    Pete Sessions of Texas goes down... projection is 34 seats right now.  I guess I don't know what a wave is..
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    njnancy said:
    Lost Heitkamp in ND.
    She is the second Dem incumbent of the night that was hurt by a vote against Kavanaugh.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    Democrats take the House, at least we now have a check on 45. Adam Schiff must be busy planning hearings tonight.
    njnancy said:
    Democrats take the House, at least we now have a check on 45. Adam Schiff must be busy planning hearings tonight.
    You guys won't have Devin Nunes to kick around anymore - Dick Nixon