Donald Trump

Comments

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    pjhawks said:
    Smellyman said:
    Peter Strzok is getting grilled over simple text message!  The GOP has lost their fucking mind and they all need to be voted out.

Trump has tweeted a million things a million times worse than what Strzok sent.

GOP needs to be voted out.
    republicans where Party comes before Country.  The Divided States of Republicans
    Well from a legal standpoint, Trump's tweets, despite being juvenile and usually ridiculous, aren't really in violation of anything other than morality. Strzok is accused of being biased in an FBI investigation.

And let's not talk like the democrats are any different than the republicans when it comes to putting party before country. If the roles were reversed, and Strzok showed bias against Hillary, they'd be carrying on just like the republicans are.
    The difference is in guilt. Hillary released 20 years of tax returns. The repubes investigated uranium one and found nothing. The CGF is an open book, nothing.  Benghazi and 14 hours of public testimony, nothing. You can go as far back as whitewater and cattle futures, nothing. And yet, here we are with Team Trump Treason doing everything but sitting down with Tesm Mueller for as long as it takes, publically damning the FBI and the free press at every turn and having a cabal of guilty co-conspirators and a key player waiting trial, as well as an ongoing investigation. But both sides are the same.
    I totally agree. I just think if some maniac hijacked the democratic party (as Trump has done with the Republicans), the dems would be pulling the same type of bullshit that the repubs are.
    The Dems would never stoop so low.

I used to think like this too when I was in my early 20's; that the Republicans were pure evil and the Democrats were holier than thou. Now I think both parties will stoop to anything to gain (or remain in) power.
    The Dems don’t even come close in nefarious doings as the repubes do since 1980. Not even fucking close.
    I'm not saying they have, I'm saying I think they would if need be. You said they would "never" stoop so low. Sure they would.
    I disagree. “Never?” Like never in our lifetimes or a thousand years from now? Either way, as a party and for which it stands, and the range of views within, they’d never goose step like the repubes are. If there was a leftist version of Team Trump Treason that colluded with a foreign power to rise to the top, you’d see a real dem walkaway, rather than the deflection and projection onto the Dems of what’s going on with the repubes.
    Oh those Democrats. They have such high morals that they'd walk away from power before stooping so low. Well maybe that's their problem. American politics is a nasty sport and the team that doesn't play by the rules currently controls all three branches of the government. Maybe it's time to start stooping low and evening the playing field a bit.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    pjhawks said:
    Smellyman said:
    Peter Strzok is getting grilled over simple text message!  The GOP has lost their fucking mind and they all need to be voted out.

republicans where Party comes before Country.  The Divided States of Republicans
    Well from a legal standpoint, Trump's tweets, despite being juvenile and usually ridiculous, aren't really in violation of anything other than morality. Strzok is accused of being biased in an FBI investigation.

And let's not talk like the democrats are any different than the republicans when it comes to putting party before country. If the roles were reversed, and Strzok showed bias against Hillary, they'd be carrying on just like the republicans are.
    The difference is in guilt. Hillary released 20 years of tax returns. The repubes investigated uranium one and found nothing. The CGF is an open book, nothing.  Benghazi and 14 hours of public testimony, nothing. You can go as far back as whitewater and cattle futures, nothing. And yet, here we are with Team Trump Treason doing everything but sitting down with Tesm Mueller for as long as it takes, publically damning the FBI and the free press at every turn and having a cabal of guilty co-conspirators and a key player waiting trial, as well as an ongoing investigation. But both sides are the same.
    I totally agree. I just think if some maniac hijacked the democratic party (as Trump has done with the Republicans), the dems would be pulling the same type of bullshit that the repubs are.
    The Dems would never stoop so low.

I used to think like this too when I was in my early 20's; that the Republicans were pure evil and the Democrats were holier than thou. Now I think both parties will stoop to anything to gain (or remain in) power.
    The Dems don’t even come close in nefarious doings as the repubes do since 1980. Not even fucking close.
    I'm not saying they have, I'm saying I think they would if need be. You said they would "never" stoop so low. Sure they would.
    I disagree. “Never?” Like never in our lifetimes or a thousand years from now? Either way, as a party and for which it stands, and the range of views within, they’d never goose step like the repubes are. If there was a leftist version of Team Trump Treason that colluded with a foreign power to rise to the top, you’d see a real dem walkaway, rather than the deflection and projection onto the Dems of what’s going on with the repubes.
    Oh those Democrats. They have such high morals that they'd walk away from power before stooping so low. Well maybe that's their problem. American politics is a nasty sport and the team that doesn't play by the rules currently controls all three branches of the government. Maybe it's time to start stooping low and evening the playing field a bit.
    Exactly. Because the Dems don’t play by the same rules as the repubes, they lose. Because the Dems rarely go to the level of personal destruction and nefariousness as the repubes do. See 2000 and 2004 as examples. It’s what you do when you can’t win in the arena of ideas and the repubes haven’t been able to do it while the Dems continue to believe that that’s all you have to do. I’m tired of my side playing by the rules and losing but I wouldn’t advocate pulling the shit the repubes do. I have a moral compass.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    You know while I do think politicians on both sides of the aisle do whatever it takes to keep power....in this case we have direct evidence of how far the GOP is willing to go (and have gone).  It's only speculation on how the Dems would behave.  So - the GOP definitely wins...or loses this issue.

The Dems have shown that their reaction to Trump and the new GOP is to run left...so I am concerned that they would go to their extreme as well though.  But it seems the Trump extreme is pretty damn bad....and the Dem extreme would likely only cost me $.....a lot of freakin $ of course, but mostly $.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • When you don’t have a case, you could go for personal destruction. 
    A page taken straight from the Dem/media/this thread’s playbook.
    It’s a page out of the guilty criminal playbook. 

Pretty much.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    pjhawks said:
    Smellyman said:

There are times when the "both sides" platitude applies.  Greed, extramarital affairs, waste of tax dollars, being corporate owned.  But the GOP is pulling out all the stops to assure that Donald J. Trump is safe from any scrutiny.  They seem to know that some really damning things are going to come out and they're setting the stage to try to invalidate it with flimsy BS that, unfortunately, half the country will believe.  This is not a "both sides" issue.  This is the GOP being complicate in selling our country out to another country.  And probably one that's trying to bring down our republic.  "Both sides" is bullshit and history will show that the GOP destroyed America, or at least allowed it to happen, in the name of party.  Screams of "Chappaquiddick" and "Benghazi" are going to look pretty meek.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    OnWis97 said:
    pjhawks said:
    Smellyman said:

There are times when the "both sides" platitude applies.  Greed, extramarital affairs, waste of tax dollars, being corporate owned.  But the GOP is pulling out all the stops to assure that Donald J. Trump is safe from any scrutiny.  They seem to know that some really damning things are going to come out and they're setting the stage to try to invalidate it with flimsy BS that, unfortunately, half the country will believe.  This is not a "both sides" issue.  This is the GOP being complicate in selling our country out to another country.  And probably one that's trying to bring down our republic.  "Both sides" is bullshit and history will show that the GOP destroyed America, or at least allowed it to happen, in the name of party.  Screams of "Chappaquiddick" and "Benghazi" are going to look pretty meek.
    That’s a lot of speculation right tharrr
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    OnWis97 said:
    pjhawks said:
    Smellyman said:

How about this: There's a lot of evidence that Russia interfered with the election to get Trump elected.  And there is an appearance that Trump is actively working for Putin.  The GOP is working it's collective ass off to discredit those investigating it.  That's treasonous and I am not aware of any Democratic fuckery that compares.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    what a fucking EMBARRASSMENT
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Tiki said:
    what a fucking EMBARRASSMENT
    It's not even close anymore as thee most incompetent president ever and his stooges are no better ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    pjhawks said:
    Smellyman said:

How about this: There's a lot of evidence that Russia interfered with the election to get Trump elected.  And there is an appearance that Trump is actively working for Putin.  The GOP is working it's collective ass off to discredit those investigating it.  That's treasonous and I am not aware of any Democratic fuckery that compares.
    in the world we live in, you can dream up whatever wacked out conspiracies you want about your enemies. chances are someone has a news site that promotes it already it and theres already plenty of believers.  #propaganda. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139

The Russians are going to do the same thing this year and our President and his admin are doing nothing to stop it. They welcome it.

Sure, Don.....go ahead and "ask" Putin about it again. You weak, spineless little bitch.

chinese-happy.jpg

The Russians are going to do the same thing this year and our President and his admin are doing nothing to stop it. They welcome it.

Sure, Don.....go ahead and "ask" Putin about it again. You weak, spineless little bitch.

yep he will not even ask how would we know ? take his word for it laughable it's so obvious that Putin has the goods on him and baffoon is willing to let this democracy go down the toilet just to cover his ass it's disgusting he should be charged with treason ....
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Haaaaa.... “weak, spineless little bitch”.

amazing.
    BS44325 said:

amazing.
    I'd add spineless little orange babyballoon  , how would you describe the baffoon ? please tell us 
  • BS44325 said:

amazing.
    I know. 

Most usually say fat orange guy with skinny arms.
    BS44325 said:

amazing.
    I know. 

At least that makes sense.
    BS44325 said:

amazing.
    Here’s some trivia for you: Is that all you’ve got?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

amazing.
    I know. 

Lol
  • BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

amazing.
    I know. 

I'm having a margarita and ignoring my wife.

I'll get back to her now. Have a marg yourself!

Cheers
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

amazing.
    I know. 

Cheers
    Nice margaritas perfect for this hot day enjoy ...
    BS44325 said:

amazing.
    Me? I think you need to flip it around. Is that all you got?

Did you watch the indictment announcement today?

Yes there was some Russian hacking (as per usual) and yes Podesta idiotically fell for a phishing scam (I get sent 5-7 a week). But nothing on Trump. Nothing. And nothing is coming.

Read this very carefully... The GOP didn’t lay a goddamn finger on Strozk yesterday. Do you know why? Because YOU CANT INDICT PEOPLE FOR THE STUPID SHIT THEY SAY!

Sure Manafort can be found guilty of shady business dealings, and sure some guys can be found guilty for lying to the FBI but that is all there will be. It is winding down. All that’s left is the crying.

(and possibly charges on the dossier...the only interesting tidbit of the entire hearing yesterday is that Bruce Ohr got dossier info from his wife who worked at fusion...there was some dossier recycling going on!)

So let me ask you... Is that all you got?

(virtual mic drop)
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

amazing.
    I know. 

Cheers
    I am having an MGD on the porch also ignoring. 

Cheers back at ya!
    It is not fake news...the only thing that isn’t mentioned is whether this was the first time the hack was attempted but even if it was it actually forces you to accept a few premises...

1) Hillary had an illegal server
    2) Hillary wiped said server and 30000 emails were missing that nobody could find...not even US government
    3) Trump was asking to recover already wiped emails that we’re claimed by Hillary not initially to have existed

Remember that server was “wiped” prior to this “request”.

so yes...let’s pounce on this...it is a rabbit hole I would love to go down!
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    edited July 2018
    BS44325 said:
    But nothing on Trump. Nothing. And nothing is coming.
     Nothing?

Post edited by CM189191 on
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

amazing.
    Me? I think you need to flip it around. Is that all you got?

Did you watch the indictment announcement today?

Yes there was some Russian hacking (as per usual) and yes Podesta idiotically fell for a phishing scam (I get sent 5-7 a week). But nothing on Trump. Nothing. And nothing is coming.

Read this very carefully... The GOP didn’t lay a goddamn finger on Strozk yesterday. Do you know why? Because YOU CANT INDICT PEOPLE FOR THE STUPID SHIT THEY SAY!

Sure Manafort can be found guilty of shady business dealings, and sure some guys can be found guilty for lying to the FBI but that is all there will be. It is winding down. All that’s left is the crying.

(and possibly charges on the dossier...the only interesting tidbit of the entire hearing yesterday is that Bruce Ohr got dossier info from his wife who worked at fusion...there was some dossier recycling going on!)

So let me ask you... Is that all you got?

(virtual mic drop)
    Your forgetting the part of the indictment that a US Congressman was in contact as were individual US citizens. We still don’t know who they are as Team Mueller continues to investigate that as well as Roger Stone and associates. You keep hoping for a nothing burger but you’ll be choking on it soon enough.

”Virtual mic drop?” Of course, your claims have no basis in reality. These are not the last of the indictments, Professor. Not by a long shot.

Brilliantati©
    CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:
    But nothing on Trump. Nothing. And nothing is coming.
     Nothing?

Exactly. Guccifer was reaching out to them and pretty much was getting ignored. Not to mention it said that people didn’t know that Guccifer was working for Russia. So...yes...nothing.

The only part that is interesting in entire indictment is that a person in Congress reached out to Guccifer on an opponent and info was shared.

That member of Congress should be concerned...maybe.
This discussion has been closed.