Donald Trump

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited March 2018
    This Stormy Daniels thing is so dumb. I want to see Trump taken down as much as the next guy. But an extra-martial affair from 2005? Who gives a shit?  This is the exact type of political-career-ending behavior that Trump has been exempt from since the moment he announced his candidacy, anyway. But even if it wasn't Trump, and it was a normal politician, who would care about an affair from 12 years ago?
    Your missing the point. It’s about accepting unreported campaign contributions over federal limits, against the law, his attorney’s unethical behavior, if what he claims is true, leading to disbarment and Team Trump Treason’s repeated and consistent denials of even knowing Stormy despite evidence to the contrary. If Team Trump Treason lies about this, what else is he lying about? And what other hush money has he paid to keep other illicit, illegal or immoral behavior hushed up?

Yeah I agree. That's why I edited my post....but apparently not quickly enough. 
    If he’d just come out and admit it all, we could all move on from Stormy. But then Melania would kick him in the nuts.
    Haha, I doubt that - I think part of their "deal" is that she just shut the fuck up about what he does in general, including what he does with or around other women. I would be shocked to find out she ever actually expected him to be faithful.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I think she'd find relief in him pleasuring himself with someone else other than her. She's been paid very well, but... eesh.

Imagine the lies she had to tell him when quizzed her on how great a lover he was?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited March 2018
    I think she'd find relief in him pleasuring himself with someone else other than her. She's been paid very well, but... eesh.

Imagine the lies she had to tell him when quizzed her on how great a lover he was?
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. If he's getting it somewhere else, he's not going to come sniffing around her. I feel pretty sure that the less time she spends around him the better. Same goes for that poor, depressed looking kid of theirs.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

Why does the Stormy Daniels story matter? Glad you asked. It's not because of an extra marital affair.

https://www.dcreport.org/2018/03/09/why-the-stormy-daniels-case-matters/

chinese-happy.jpg
  • PJ_Soul said:
    I think she'd find relief in him pleasuring himself with someone else other than her. She's been paid very well, but... eesh.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. If he's getting it somewhere else, he's not going to come sniffing around her. I feel pretty sure that the less time she spends around him the better. Same goes for that poor, depressed looking kind of theirs.

I feel badly for that kid- he does not look happy (I haven't seen one picture of him even remotely smiling).
    PJ_Soul said:
    This Stormy Daniels thing is so dumb. I want to see Trump taken down as much as the next guy. But an extra-martial affair from 2005? Who gives a shit?  This is the exact type of political-career-ending behavior that Trump has been exempt from since the moment he announced his candidacy, anyway. But even if it wasn't Trump, and it was a normal politician, who would care about an affair from 12 years ago?
    Your missing the point. It’s about accepting unreported campaign contributions over federal limits, against the law, his attorney’s unethical behavior, if what he claims is true, leading to disbarment and Team Trump Treason’s repeated and consistent denials of even knowing Stormy despite evidence to the contrary. If Team Trump Treason lies about this, what else is he lying about? And what other hush money has he paid to keep other illicit, illegal or immoral behavior hushed up?

Yeah I agree. That's why I edited my post....but apparently not quickly enough. 
    If he’d just come out and admit it all, we could all move on from Stormy. But then Melania would kick him in the nuts.
    Haha, I doubt that - I think part of their "deal" is that she just shut the fuck up about what he does in general, including what he does with or around other women. I would be shocked to find out she ever actually expected him to be faithful.

She definitely has signed a NDA. Pretty much everyone who has ever interacted the guy in his life has.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    So collision is not an actual charge that can be made.  So that conclusion is, in fact, a nothingburger.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    OnWis97 said:
    So collision is not an actual charge that can be made.  So that conclusion is, in fact, a nothingburger.
    Collision happens when one object crashes into another ! 
    Come back here when Robert Mueller concludes his investigation and releases his findings on wether your hero bafoon Colluded or not ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    OnWis97 said:

haha...not quite.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited March 2018
    OnWis97 said:
    Come back here when Robert Mueller concludes his investigation and releases his findings on wether your hero bafoon Colluded or not ...
    Misspelling aside, my point was that what the conclusion that there was no collusion is meaningless since collusion is not officially a thing. It was just a lame joke.

”Wether” I am a Trump fan has been misinterpreted. 
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Misspelling aside, my point was that what the conclusion that there was no collusion is meaningless since collusion is not officially a thing. It was just a lame joke.

”Wether” I am a Trump fan has been misinterpreted. 
    Lol
    More seriously, the House GOP members seem to have doubled down on defending Trump.  That has the potential to blow up in their faces.  At least it would if their voters cared.
    OnWis97 said:
    More seriously, the House GOP members seem to have doubled down on defending Trump.  That has the potential to blow up in their faces.  At least it would if their voters cared.

It will most definitely blow up. Just a matter of when. Tomorrow night will give us an indicator on the timeframe.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited March 2018
    OnWis97 said:
    Republican voters have shown recently that they have no idea what they support outside of blind tribalism and upsetting "liberals"
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    Melania is no innocent bystander. F that gold digger. 

https://twitter.com/charlesmblow/status/971213226284322816?s=21
    I am currently watching Stormy’s attorney.  This is going to be quite a storm. I tend to doubt it will result in more than embarrassment but it is gonna be fun.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Tillerson out... Pompeo in
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Sexy Rexy, gone!

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

If you want to keep your job in the Donald Trump administration DO NOT, under any circumstance, dare publicly criticize Vladimir Putin....even when siding with our closest ally 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Devos....still in

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Rumor is that Pres Dennison likes to get spanked.  Apparently this comes out in the CBS interview that Dennison is trying to squash

Remember how they dismissed all of the reporting that Rex was on his way out as "fake news?" 

T minus a month, maybe, until McMasters is gone too?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    McMaster is the only competent sane one of the whole lot. I really hope he doesn't go, for the safety of our planet.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited March 2018
    "Fucking moron" -Rex Tillerson

We all knew his days were numbered once that got out. Can't have a man speaking the truth.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Remember how they dismissed all of the reporting that Rex was on his way out as "fake news?" 

T minus a month, maybe, until McMasters is gone too?
    Can you imagine 6 months inside this WH? It'd be like when they show the 2 term president on his first day and then his last day. Fucking hell and so much shit you can't talk about until he's out of office. Can't wait for the made for TV movie on this shit show.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Devos....still in
    Dumb as a rock, but loyal as a dog. She'll serve the whole term with her buddy Carson. Neither of them know anything about what they're are doing so as long as they avoid big scandals they'll survive.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Tillerson found out he was fired from Trump's tweet.

Donald Trump is a fucking coward.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Tillerson found out he was fired from Trump's tweet.

Donald Trump is a fucking coward.
    as is anyone who continues to defend and support him
This discussion has been closed.