2016 Single

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I am creating a 3rd side. I am on team #customerservice all the way, but am too preoccupied to make a huge fuss over it. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945

I am creating a 3rd side. I am on team #customerservice all the way, but am too preoccupied to make a huge fuss over it. 
    Or the fourth side, where we've grown used to the level of customer service and let it slide :)
    Zod said:

Or the fourth side, where we've grown used to the level of customer service and let it slide :)
    I have a feeling some cool shit is coming. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Zod said:

Agreed!  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Zod said:

Christmas Single 2017?

• FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    I think this will be the year I shift from Analog to digital then buy the vinyl online. Apart from the 7" I don't think there is any other benefit in terms of being able to buy exclusives etc. You can still buy the Vaults etc if you are digital...right.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    FR181798 said:
    I think this will be the year I shift from Analog to digital then buy the vinyl online. Apart from the 7" I don't think there is any other benefit in terms of being able to buy exclusives etc. You can still buy the Vaults etc if you are digital...right.
    Yup.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    you're forgetting about the REAL reason we all pay the $50 per year. 

Anal Dog shirts!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Anal Dog shirts!
    Yeah my mom wanted to know exactly what that shirt meant.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited October 2017
    Yeah, this is where I am too (but don't get me started on the cost of shipping to Canada! ;) ).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    PJ_Soul said:
    Yeah, this is where I am too (but don't get me started on the cost of shipping to Canada! ;) ).
    +1
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • epieepie Posts: 290
    I am hopeful the "Let's Play Two" theme continues and we get 2016 and 2017 together at this point.  
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
    An RSD exclusive before fan club single? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Anal Dog shirts!
    Funny. In my house we call it Anal OG...
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    bump :giggle:
  • ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    OH NO!

9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    Image result for good stewie gifs
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• GB281198GB281198 Virginia Posts: 398
    ski-bum said:
    OH NO!

• brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    I'm here for the gang bang
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    I must say that I’m disappointed that the other thread was closed without any update from Tenclub. So they obviously know there’s a lot of people wanting some sort of news, but either can’t or won’t pass on any information.  Even an “I’m sorry but we don’t know” would go some way to at least acknowledging that people are listening.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    Image result for breaking records gif
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I'm here for the gang bang
    LMAO
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Enzed said:
    I must say that I’m disappointed that the other thread was closed without any update from Tenclub. So they obviously know there’s a lot of people wanting some sort of news, but either can’t or won’t pass on any information.  Even an “I’m sorry but we don’t know” would go some way to at least acknowledging that people are listening.
    I actually thought the same thing and kinda chuckled to myself over that. They could just close all the threads with a simple update and not worry about the forum rules.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Yup, that closed thread illustrated exactly how 10c performs customer service.  Stifle conversation, and provide zero information. At least they're consistent!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    jeffbr said:
    Yup, that closed thread illustrated exactly how 10c performs customer service.  Stifle conversation, and provide zero information. At least they're consistent!
    They didn't close it because of the topic.  It was closed because of some of the posts directed at others.  If they didn't want us talking about the 2016 single they would close this and the other threads started on the topic.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    KC138045 said:
    jeffbr said:
    They didn't close it because of the topic.  It was closed because of some of the posts directed at others.  If they didn't want us talking about the 2016 single they would close this and the other threads started on the topic.
    You are correct. I didn't say they closed it because of the topic. But the effect is that the conversation was temporarily stifled, and they provided no additional information even though they were clearly reading and reacting to the thread. They have been very consistent in their lack of communication.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    jeffbr said:
    KC138045 said:
    jeffbr said:
    You are correct. I didn't say they closed it because of the topic. But the effect is that the conversation was temporarily stifled, and they provided no additional information even though they were clearly reading and reacting to the thread. They have been very consistent in their lack of communication.
    Sorry, I misunderstood your point.  
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    This thread is like the drummer threads for the hall. Some people don't care and some care a lot.

When the two collide:
    https://youtu.be/xGytDsqkQY8

I do think it's as simple as putting out a message, but the problem is if you haven't got any information or plan, well......yeah.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • I'm thinking that maybe they don't know when the single will be mailed out, so are waiting to tell us when they know.
    "A beacon on dry land"