Nine Inch Nails

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    Its going slowly. 
  • Its going slowly. 
    Excruciating really.

I am still going to pre-order With Teeth... but damn I'm not looking forward to the wait.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Got the Add Violence physical component in the mail today. 

Won't spoil the rest for those who haven't received theirs yet.  Thankfully you don't need to wear gloves this time.

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Got The Fragile in the mail today. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Got The Fragile in the mail today. 
    Listening now and really regretting not ordering Deviations.

This is one of the best sounding albums I've bought in years. Worth the wait!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I've still not even received so much as a shipping notice for anything.
    Check your spam folder. 
  • I bough the original The Fragile release for like... 100 dollars a bunch of years back. I guess that has plummeted in price because of the re-issue? 

Was thinking about selling it when I lost my record player, but never got around to it.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Check your spam folder. 
    Nothing there.  NIN is one of the very few places I use my mac.com email; they always deliver to my inbox.
  • I got some confirmations.
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    edited August 2017
    Has anyone used the download that came with the vinyl if not the actual events yet? Just wondering if it includes the weird backwardsish remixy bonus tracks or if I can give it away in the rak thread.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Got broken and not the actual events today.  I ordered those back on 12/27 it says lol, nice.

still waiting for dws and fragile, ordered 12/17 though.... Go figger 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    Got all 4 records today. Weird. Never received a notification. Glad they're here!
  • I got my Fragile two days ago.

Still waiting on Not The...
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    I got my Fragile two days ago.

Still waiting on Not The...
    Same here.
    Waiting for shipping confirmation of Broken and Not the...
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    still waiting on my fuckin' refund.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • still waiting on my fuckin' refund.
    That's brutal man.

Contact them and tell them to send you the records now that they have them. Why not? Get those faster than they'll issue you a refund from the looks of things.
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    still waiting on my fuckin' refund.
    That's brutal man.

Contact them and tell them to send you the records now that they have them. Why not? Get those faster than they'll issue you a refund from the looks of things.
    I've been in contact with them for weeks. Actually, since late June. I received my refund for one of my orders. That was about three weeks ago.  Then, they sent me my second order, after I cancelled. They said it was sent out by mistake. They told me to refuse delivery, which I did.  That was last Monday.  So, I emailed them to let them know I refused the package.  By the way, the package was beat up.  They responded with "can you forward us your PayPal receipt of your order?"

Luckily, I have my PayPal info from December 26th 2016. I've forwarded them all the info they could ask for.  I haven't had a response since August 22nd.  What a fuckin' joke!  
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    I got my reissues yesterday, and other than all 4 records being in 1 of those Amazon type mailers, everything arrived in good condition. The Fragile sounds fantastic. And the new liner notes are really good (nice write ups and cool pics) 
    Despite the wait (which is what it is seeing as they weren't pressed n a decade and then they changed fullfillment companies) it was worth the 8 months. 
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    edited August 2017
    finally got Broken/Fragile/DS/Deviations this week! The more intensive/informational notes are a nice treat
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489

But what about the music?   Are we in this for format type and shipping speed only?

• But what about the music?   Are we in this for format type and shipping speed only?

Music is top shelf. Awesome in my mind.
    We've had the music for years, so I guess at this point it is about the format. 

Unless you are asking about the quality of the pressings. I think they are extremely well done. I compared my DWS to the Back to Black Kevin Gray cut from a few years ago and the OP. And this new pressing holds up to the KG cut (which has been the definitive pressing). I think I prefer the KG cut because it seems a a tad more robust. But the new cut (by John Golden) is not aby any means terrible. 

The Fragile Sounds so fucking great. I don't have an OP so no comparisons, but its a must own. 

Also, The Not The Actual Events EP is an even better cut. I think it was a Bellman cut and its pressed at Pallas USA. These are great pressings and people shouldn't pass on them despite Sandbag stumbling here. 
  • And I'll be pre-ordering With Teeth when it presents itself to us- expecting another brutal experience.

Because it's so damn good... I'll do it. I got a discount code too!
  • Got Not The... today.

I am complete.
    Still waiting on Broken and The Downward Spiral from Bull Moose. I'm guessing they won't get any. They've actually taken the product pages off their website. 

Maybe I better go ahead and order them directly from the NIN site. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I think NIN will sell these in stores. they are just gonna take care of their webstore customers first before distributing. 

* Well, everything but Deviations. 

• Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 889
    Recieved my order today, and Broken is missing the 7inch, just a empty sleeve.
    that sucks. 

Though, the 7" sleeve did not contain the record. Like the 12" It was packaged in a plain inner sleeve so that the inner printed sleeve would not be damaged. .