Dem Party

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    edited January 2017

Free said:
    From the article
    “There are some people who think that everybody who voted for Donald Trump is a racist, a sexist or a homophobe or a xenophobe. I don’t believe that. Are those people in his camp? Absolutely. But it would be a tragic mistake to believe that everybody who voted for Donald Trump is a 'deplorable.' They’re not,” Sanders said.

And there will still be people on here that would argue that this idea and article is not a day late nor a dollar short.
    I like President Trump.
    You wouldn't like him if he had a vagina colored skin and a D next to his name but facts don't enter your "only white male republicans are allowed to be crooked" racist bubble.
    Actually I dislike all people who are racist.
    I don't see colour, race or religion.
    Anger shines in people though and those are the ones I avoid.
    I see dead people. They're everywhere. Some of them even come on this forum and try to interact, but they have lost touch with reality.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929

Free said:
    From the article
    “There are some people who think that everybody who voted for Donald Trump is a racist, a sexist or a homophobe or a xenophobe. I don’t believe that. Are those people in his camp? Absolutely. But it would be a tragic mistake to believe that everybody who voted for Donald Trump is a 'deplorable.' They’re not,” Sanders said.

And there will still be people on here that would argue that this idea and article is not a day late nor a dollar short.
    I like President Trump.
    You wouldn't like him if he had a vagina colored skin and a D next to his name but facts don't enter your "only white male republicans are allowed to be crooked" racist bubble.
    I don't know about the rest of you, but reading this I was quite grateful I wasn't born with vagina-coloured skin.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Democratic party plan to combat republican takeover of all branches of government:
    "Public shaming"
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    JC29856 said:

Democratic party plan to combat republican takeover of all branches of government:
    "Public shaming"

Like it does any good.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    benjs said:

Free said:
    From the article

I like President Trump.
    I don't know about the rest of you, but reading this I was quite grateful I wasn't born with vagina-coloured skin.

Hahaha i read it that way as well.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    Commas are important.
    JC29856 said:
    Hmm JC, no watching & comment from Germ... I wonder why.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Easy way for dems to win is nominate Parker Lewis in 2020. He can't lose!

Make synchronized swatches great again!
    Free said:

JC29856 said:
    Maybe he turned off JC post notifications! His Gern-Berns lately have been weak, now he resorts to name calling. He may have "berned out" and needs a mruss sabbatical recharge. Im thinking JimmyV is currently on sabbatical recharge. I hope he is okay.

Anyway, I find Jimmy Dore hilarious.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    I'll tell you why....nothing you two post is worth paying attention to.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    JC29856 said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:
    Maybe he turned off JC post notifications! His Gern-Berns lately have been weak, now he resorts to name calling. He may have "berned out" and needs a mruss sabbatical recharge. Im thinking JimmyV is currently on sabbatical recharge. I hope he is okay.

JC29856 said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:

I don't get notifications for anyone....must have done away with that a long time ago.

I don't see any reason to watch a 7 minute video.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587

JC29856 said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:

I don't get notifications for anyone....must have done away with that a long time ago.

I don't see any reason to watch a 7 minute video.
    If you tap on the star next to the title of the thread, you'll get all the annoying notifications
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Free said:

JC29856 said:
    I could only watch about half of it before I had to shut it off. Guys laughing on a stage at each other's commentary. Riveting. Podesta looked like a dumb ass in those clips for sure, but who could stomach the 3rd graders on the stage.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    edited January 2017
    tbergs said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:
    I could only watch about half of it before I had to shut it off. Guys laughing on a stage at each other's commentary. Riveting. Podesta looked like a dumb ass in those clips for sure, but who could stomach the 3rd graders on the stage.
    ??? Which clip are you referring to?
    Post edited by JC29856 on
    JC29856 said:

tbergs said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:
    The stupid one that you posted above. It was really stupid.

He meant Panetta I believe.

JC29856 said:

tbergs said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:

I take it your not a fan of Jimmy Dore. If you watch the video he refers to the democratic party and democrats as we.

Not sure if you watched it but the end he shows the applause and ovation Bernie received at the convention, classic.

He also talks seriously about the anti war wing of the democratic party, there is a anti war faction within the party. Party leaders ought to listen to them not drown them out with crowd sound.
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

tbergs said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:

I take it your not a fan of Jimmy Dore. If you watch the video he refers to the democratic party and democrats as we.

Not sure if you watched it but the end he shows the applause and ovation Bernie received at the convention, classic.

He also talks seriously about the anti war wing of the democratic party, there is a anti war faction within the party. Party leaders ought to listen to them not drown them out with crowd sound.
    ... and that there is a serious pro war segment of the Democratic Party, much like the Republican Party that overrules those pro-peace people. I don't know about anybody else, there's something seriously wrong with that.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524

:hug:
    edited January 2017

...says the Hillary apologist. "Still with Her!"

And where exactly did this get you? :loser:
    Free said:

...says the Hillary apologist. "Still with Her!"

And where exactly did this get you? :loser:
    Where did it get you? We're both in the same place.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Fucking child.
    edited January 2017
    That's all you've got. Didn't learn a thing from losing.

Bernie is still very much involved. Where's Clinton?
    Free said:

That's all you've got. Didn't learn a thing from losing.

Bernie is still very much involved. Where's Clinton?

She doesn't hold an elected office. Are you obtuse?
    Keep pointing the finger...
    Free said:

Another nonsense answer.
    mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Another nonsense answer.
    Keep on deflecting, man.
    Free said:

mrussel1 said:

Free said:

Another nonsense answer.
    Keep on deflecting, man.
    Got any other brilliant words of wisdom?

Why would you expect or want Clinton to be in the mix? It's time for her to retire. There's nothing else for her to do. She's 70 and holds no elected office. You bitch and moan that Dems need to move on from the moderate wing.. from the Third Way... and then you wonder where she is. What the fuck do you want? It appears you just want to bitch.