Options

45th President of the United States of America

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,245
    JC29856 said:

Wow, what an idiot. Although, what do we expect anymore? Trump, talked about shooting someone during his run.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:

JC29856 said:

Wow, what an idiot. Although, what do we expect anymore? Trump, talked about shooting someone during his run.
    "IF"
    I'll donate $1000 for every link you post....shit forget it!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    JC29856 said:

tbergs said:

JC29856 said:

"IF"
    I'll donate $1000 for every link you post....shit forget it!
    just send the $400 to me this time. i could use it!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Trump's transition team includes Rudy Giuliani, Ed Meese, Ed Feulner, top-level Bush/Cheney advisors. And John Yoo.

This is W on steroids!

Anyone know why John Yoo is infamous?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,822
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:
    oh, all that was negotiable. this "outsider" is looking an awful lot like a run of the mill politician. hmmm.....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,307
    JC29856 said:
    Can't wait till his base realizes that he won't ship out 11 million Mexican and can't stop the flow of Muslims with visas from entering the country !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Dont think it would matter much in this case. The middle class was hooked on someone who went for the anti-status quo image. And it would be an outsider female vs a career politician female.

Middle class? Is that the narrative trying to be created? It was the less educated white people.
    Middle class I believe are people like myself that will never be in the 1% and also have a good chance of not being homeless.
    Not being a 1%er doesn't make you middle class.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

tbergs said:

Had this passed on to me today by my wife. I think it's pretty accurate.

I was talking to a co-worker today about the election and she was able to explain the sexism in this election in one simple way. I’d like you to go through this exercise:

Imagine Donald Trump was a woman running for president. For this exercise, I will call her Daniella Trump.

Imagine Daniella Trump lived in a gold tower in the sky (with her name on it) and did not pay taxes for 20+ years, despite being a billionaire.

Imagine Daniella Trump being best known for being a TV reality show with the tagline “You’re Fired”.

Imagine Daniella Trump claimed bankruptcy 4 times.

Imagine Daniella Trump had 5 kids by 3 different men.

Imagine Daniella Trump had never held any political office at any level, yet she was running for President of the United States.

Imagine Daniella Trump was married to a male supermodel from Italy 30 years younger than her.

Imagine Daniella Trump was on tape bragging about grabbing guys by the dick. Imagine a dozen guys came forward with similar stories and she threatened to sue them all.

Imagine Daniella Trump mocked a disabled reporter and a POW war hero/US senator.

Imagine Daniella Trump didn’t have concrete policy plans, but simply said things like “believe me”.

Imagine Daniella Trump saying she knows more than the generals.

Imagine Daniella Trump owned the Mr. Universe contest and bragged about going backstage when the contestants were naked.

Imagine Daniella Trump claiming the system was “rigged” even though Russian authorities were hacking her opponent’s emails.

Imagine Daniella Trump eating a taco bowl on Cinco De Mayo and stating “I love the Mexicans!”.

Imagine Daniella Trump going on Twitter tirades in the middle of the night against the media, former Mr. Universes (see above), and Saturday Night Live.

Imagine Daniella Trump barring certain news organizations from her rallies/events.

Imagine Daniella Trump had TERRIBLE hair.

Imagine all these things. Seriously. Would you vote for Daniella Trump or would you call her a crazy ass bitch??

I imagined all of those things and she still sounds like a better candidate than Billary Clinton. Thank you for the perspective though. "At this point, what difference does it make" keeps going through my head as I read these threads.
    Benghazi again?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,976
    JC29856 said:

As much as I think Trump is an asshole I will say that this kind of worries me. Imagine a terrorist hit on his family as a means of trying to make him retaliate.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    edited November 2016
    I hope she gets put on a no-fly list, is barred future entry into the US, and loses her job. Extremely irresponsible coming from a journalist.
    Edit: it appears she was fired yesterday, and rightly so.
    Post edited by jeffbr on
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    edited November 2016
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    your absolutely right Jose. You should be allowed to bring every Mexican and Muslim you want into pais nostra and there should be borderless Americas from the tip of Argentina to the tippy top of Alaska. I'm sure your Canadian comrades on the boards would love that as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq_sTqC-S1I
    lol

JC29856 said:
    Can't wait till his base realizes that he won't ship out 11 million Mexican and can't stop the flow of Muslims with visas from entering the country !
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,644

JC29856 said:
    He'll blame Obama and the media for that somehow. His followers will go with it.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    The transition team sure is a who's who of dumb asses. We really got ourselves into some shit...

How are his sons and daughter allowed to be on the transition team and run his company?!?!
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,644

The transition team sure is a who's who of dumb asses. We really got ourselves into some shit...

How are his sons and daughter allowed to be on the transition team and run his company?!?!

I was thinking that exact thing ten minutes ago. Someone really doesn't want to be president.
  • Options

I was thinking that exact thing ten minutes ago. Someone really doesn't want to be president.
    Who regulates that sort of thing? Apparently what they are calling a "blind trust" isn't anything close to what a blind trust actually is. Who is responsible for monitoring and regulating this?
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828

Who regulates that sort of thing? Apparently what they are calling a "blind trust" isn't anything close to what a blind trust actually is. Who is responsible for monitoring and regulating this?
    For further info.......

And yes, not at all considered a "blind trust" when family members, who you interact with on a daily basis, are involved.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-kids-business-transition_us_58264528e4b02d21bbc8da24?ir=Canada&utm_hp_ref=canada
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

For further info.......

And yes, not at all considered a "blind trust" when family members, who you interact with on a daily basis, are involved.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-kids-business-transition_us_58264528e4b02d21bbc8da24?ir=Canada&utm_hp_ref=canada
    So it is not a requirement, just a precedent. Like the taxes, I think this is another thing he'll ignore. Hopefully they all end up in jail for insider trading.
  • Options
    100% chance we are supporting Assad by March?
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    So people here are worried about the kind of damage Trump will cause ... not much mention of the destruction that your war machine has caused in the Middle East ... for those who believe in Karma, well....

I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    edited November 2016
    Post edited by Gtilley8 on
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

So people here are worried about the kind of damage Trump will cause ... not much mention of the destruction that your war machine has caused in the Middle East ... for those who believe in Karma, well....

Who's war machine is that, exactly? Would that be the war machine of the neo con, far right Bush/Cheney regime? You know, the true "founder of ISIS." I love the ignorance of the revisionist historians on here. You're either too young to remember a damn thing, or too stupid to realize how we got to this spot in the middle East in the first place.

Nearly every ISIS "general" was in a detention camp in Iraq between 2004-2006. Put there, ultimately, due to an illegal war fought under false pretenses. Any person blaming this on anyone other than Bush/Cheney/neo cons is either an idiot, or selling something.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

Who's war machine is that, exactly? Would that be the war machine of the neo con, far right Bush/Cheney regime? You know, the true "founder of ISIS." I love the ignorance of the revisionist historians on here. You're either too young to remember a damn thing, or too stupid to realize how we got to this spot in the middle East in the first place.

Nearly every ISIS "general" was in a detention camp in Iraq between 2004-2006. Put there, ultimately, due to an illegal war fought under false pretenses. Any person blaming this on anyone other than Bush/Cheney/neo cons is either an idiot, or selling something.
    Every US POTUS has blood on their hands...because your fucking country can not stop meddling, bulliying and war mongering ... pretty fucking simple isn't it. Weaponized drones dropping bombs is still war, planes dropping bombs is still war.

List of wars involving the United States

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

List of United States military bases

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases

Look at how many fucking military basis your country has over seas, who's the aggressor there, and you think Russia is the aggressor. Maybe before you leftwards insult people you should learn history, apparently geography is not the only thing Americans suck at...you can now leave your mommies basement and get your participation ribbon...

I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

Oh by the way, you might as well not even try to defend your country war mongering ways, that is one argument you can't win....

• Options
    Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

What western country parades their military out for just about every sporting event? Are you trying to show the world who has the bigger dick? Have you been living under a rock? Oh yeah that's right obama is a Nobel peace recipient, how the fuck could he even accept that award with a straight face...apparantley you've bought in hook line and sinker.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,245
    The USA believes it is helping fight injustice all over the world by aiding the side they think is most oppressive. Unfortunately, they do a poor job of seeing those countries back through to stabilization, which must occur on its own to begin with.

The 2003 "war" is the most recent true warmongering incident that occurred. A lot of untruths to get backing and support against a country that was not the source of that terrible terrorist attack. Everything else since has just been the USA being the world police force, for right or wrong. There will always be failures. Easy to judge and ridicule from the sidelines and hindsight is always 20/20.
    It's a hopeless situation...
This discussion has been closed.