Options

45th President of the United States of America

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603

That man knows more about Russia and how it works than just about any journalist in America

You are definitely correct about Remnick.
    But why do you bother responding to an obvious troll?
    It's like banging your head against a wall
    I posted pretty much the same thing the other day then didn't take my own advice
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

lukin2006 said:

It appears the Sanders/Clinton people are in denial...Trump is now President-elect...soon to be POTUS...

Who's in denial, numb nuts? You can be unhappy about the result of an election and voice your displeasure while also at the same time accept the results.

I'm not gonna roll over and pretend trump didn't say the things he said just because he was elected.

The fuck so so difficult to comprehend?
    Nice insult insult internet tough guy....you fucking clown....
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    That's what you like do Clifford the big red dog, insult people from the safety of your computer, jackass....
    Post edited by lukin2006 on
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    lukin2006 said:

lukin2006 said:

It appears the Sanders/Clinton people are in denial...Trump is now President-elect...soon to be POTUS...

Who's in denial, numb nuts? You can be unhappy about the result of an election and voice your displeasure while also at the same time accept the results.

I'm not gonna roll over and pretend trump didn't say the things he said just because he was elected.

Nice insult insult internet tough guy....you fucking clown....
    Lol
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544

lukin2006 said:

You are in denial because you think you lost because of racism.
  • Options

lukin2006 said:

If you can find where I said that, sure. I of course think it had a factor but do not think it is the ultimate reason she lost
  • Options
    What you don't like Clifford is I've been pointing out that your fucking country ain't so fucking great and it bugs you...loser...leftwards like you on a bands website thinking you'll change the world while disenfranched people were out voting for trump...

• Options

That man knows more about Russia and how it works than just about any journalist in America

Can you explain how Putin had an influence in Hillarys loss?

Can you explain how Putin had an influence in Hillarys loss?

Because he didn't...

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544

lukin2006 said:

If you can find where I said that, sure. I of course think it had a factor but do not think it is the ultimate reason she lost
    When I say you I don't mean you personally but most of the liberals on this board and in social media.
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

That's what you like do Clifford the big red dog, insult people from the safety of your computer, jackass....

So what...I called you numb nuts...you really can't be that insulted can you?
  • Options
    Still waiting if anyone can explain how Putin had an influence on Hillary losing.
    Perhaps we have to wait until that radlib pundit is done hallucinating.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

lukin2006 said:

Dude go fuck youself...I've stated over and over I never thought he was trying to win, pretty simple I guess two very flawed candidates, trump one...fucking elitist snob....

• Options
    edited November 2016
    lukin2006 said:

What you don't like Clifford is I've been pointing out that your fucking country ain't so fucking great and it bugs you...loser...leftwards like you on a bands website thinking you'll change the world while disenfranched people were out voting for trump...

If we're getting formal, it's actually Clifton. I am proud of my country in many ways and disappointed of it in many ways. This is one of those times I am disappointed. Trump ran a campaign on disenfranchising groups of people, so sorry if I don't feel pity for the white male, even if I get why they feel the way they do.

And yeah, I like to think that I have a decent impact on my community

Edit: And just to add, your biggest problem seems to be this country's military policy, which while I certainly think Clinton is a hawk, think Trump will have a much more aggressive approach. It seems weird given that position that you seem to be beating the trump drum so hard and making fun of the left.
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

lukin2006 said:

Dude go fuck youself...I've stated over and over I never thought he was trying to win, pretty simple I guess two very flawed candidates, trump one...fucking elitist snob....
    okay...I don't disagree with this
  • Options

Still waiting if anyone can explain how Putin had an influence on Hillary losing.
    Perhaps we have to wait until that radlib pundit is done hallucinating.

Lol, radlib...when the crying is over...

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
    I sense a banning coming on and the closing of this thread.

Thanks eh
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,245

Thanks eh

Pretty much all the threads directly related to politics should be closed. Mostly trolling by about 4 going on in every one of them.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options

Thanks eh

So can you explain what that remnick guy means about Putin having influence in the loss of Hillary?
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016
    tbergs said:

Thanks eh

Pretty much all the threads directly related to politics should be closed. Mostly trolling by about 4 going on in every one of them.
    Perhaps you can weigh in on why Putin had an influence on the loss of Hillary.

edit - to use remnicks words "a distinct role"
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

tbergs said:

Thanks eh

Russian hackers reprogrammed Hilliarys hardrive to make her appear less human unemotional and chronically ill without any clear message or solutions other than I'm not Trump, at Putin's request.
  • Options
    ^^^
    I'll buy that.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,644
    lukin2006 said:

Disenfranchised? Do you think if you keep repeating that, it'll be true?
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,245

tbergs said:

Thanks eh

I'm not claiming he did, unless he's actually linked to any of the conspiracy theories about wikileaks and voting that's been reported.

The real issue is Trump's actual relationship to Putin that has been minimized or denied. Makes it a more complicated accusation when there is admitted communications during the election period.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

• Options

lukin2006 said:

I you hurl insults at me I'll hurl them back....

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016
    tbergs said:

tbergs said:

Thanks eh

I'm not claiming he did, unless he's actually linked to any of the conspiracy theories about wikileaks and voting that's been reported.

The real issue is Trump's actual relationship to Putin that has been minimized or denied. Makes it a more complicated accusation when there is admitted communications during the election period.
    Of course there was admitted communications he was a potential next POTUS. I would expect Hillary to say the same thing in her campaign - did she?
    Still does not explain why that remnick says Putin played a distinct role in her loss.

• Options

lukin2006 said:

Disenfranchised? Do you think if you keep repeating that, it'll be true?
    If you keep repeating trump supporters as rascist is it true?

• Options
    I didn't know numb nuts could get someone so worked up...If it's that insulting, my apologies.
  • Options

I didn't know numb nuts could get someone so worked up...If it's that insulting, my apologies.

My dog let loose of one of his toys while we were playing tug of war and it hit me right in the nuts! :open_mouth:
    Gave me "numb nuts" :anguished:
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    No, Bannon with the title of "Chief Strategist and senior counselor" to the president is not at all scary

This is not good...
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
This discussion has been closed.