Options

45th President of the United States of America

Comments

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    lukin2006 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

So people here are worried about the kind of damage Trump will cause ... not much mention of the destruction that your war machine has caused in the Middle East ... for those who believe in Karma, well....

Who's war machine is that, exactly? Would that be the war machine of the neo con, far right Bush/Cheney regime? You know, the true "founder of ISIS." I love the ignorance of the revisionist historians on here. You're either too young to remember a damn thing, or too stupid to realize how we got to this spot in the middle East in the first place.

Nearly every ISIS "general" was in a detention camp in Iraq between 2004-2006. Put there, ultimately, due to an illegal war fought under false pretenses. Any person blaming this on anyone other than Bush/Cheney/neo cons is either an idiot, or selling something.
    What western country parades their military out for just about every sporting event? Are you trying to show the world who has the bigger dick? Have you been living under a rock? Oh yeah that's right obama is a Nobel peace recipient, how the fuck could he even accept that award with a straight face...apparantley you've bought in hook line and sinker.
    Jesus Christ dude. I doubt he ordered drone strikes himself. Put the bottle down and unplug for awhile.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    lukin2006 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

So people here are worried about the kind of damage Trump will cause ... not much mention of the destruction that your war machine has caused in the Middle East ... for those who believe in Karma, well....

Who's war machine is that, exactly? Would that be the war machine of the neo con, far right Bush/Cheney regime? You know, the true "founder of ISIS." I love the ignorance of the revisionist historians on here. You're either too young to remember a damn thing, or too stupid to realize how we got to this spot in the middle East in the first place.

Nearly every ISIS "general" was in a detention camp in Iraq between 2004-2006. Put there, ultimately, due to an illegal war fought under false pretenses. Any person blaming this on anyone other than Bush/Cheney/neo cons is either an idiot, or selling something.
    Every US POTUS has blood on their hands...because your fucking country can not stop meddling, bulliying and war mongering ... pretty fucking simple isn't it. Weaponized drones dropping bombs is still war, planes dropping bombs is still war.

List of wars involving the United States

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

List of United States military bases

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases

Look at how many fucking military basis your country has over seas, who's the aggressor there, and you think Russia is the aggressor. Maybe before you leftwards insult people you should learn history, apparently geography is not the only thing Americans suck at...you can now leave your mommies basement and get your participation ribbon...

That's all in another thread. If you're going to pop into amt when it's hot, try checking the threads.
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    lukin2006 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

Oh by the way, you might as well not even try to defend your country war mongering ways, that is one argument you can't win....
    At no point in time am I defending any sort of military action. I'll also add that Canada, as a NATO member, has had a hand militarily in every single large conflict - including all conflicts at least since the Balkans. So, glass houses and all of that. Like it or not, your country has been right there on the battle field as well.

And change your fucking John Lennon quote. It's "you're." You look like a damned moron with the current usage of "your."
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    List of countries by military expenditures

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

Why such a la large military budget, bush/Cheney still writing the budget for the us government? 8 years after their time in office...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    Funny the left media were worried about Trump supporters causing trouble after the election, the but hurt sanders/Clinton supporters should accept the results and try again in 4 years...maybe run a better candidate than Clinton...president-elect Trump is your POTUS for the next 4,years, maybe 8...years haw, good times....
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    lukin2006 said:

Why such a la large military budget, bush/Cheney still writing the budget for the us government? 8 years after their time in office...

Hey buddy, don't act like I'm sitting here being a war monger, working on the budget, or even trying to justify said budget. I'm not. But it looks as though you're the type that when you lose one argument, you cling to whatever else you think can discredit someone. It's not a good look on you.

And you'd be hard pressed to find a single American that doesn't know we spend more on defense than anyone else by leaps and bounds. It's not close. You're not providing anything new, or relevant.
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    lukin2006 said:

Funny the left media were worried about Trump supporters causing trouble after the election, the but hurt sanders/Clinton supporters should accept the results and try again in 4 years...maybe run a better candidate than Clinton...president-elect Trump is your POTUS for the next 4,years, maybe 8...years haw, good times....

Trump will most likely not be alive in 4 years. He's never had to work so hard in his life for so little financial gain.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

Hey buddy, don't act like I'm sitting here being a war monger, working on the budget, or even trying to justify said budget. I'm not. But it looks as though you're the type that when you lose one argument, you cling to whatever else you think can discredit someone. It's not a good look on you.

And you'd be hard pressed to find a single American that doesn't know we spend more on defense than anyone else by leaps and bounds. It's not close. You're not providing anything new, or relevant.
    Then buddy with a 550 billion dollar military budget and bases all over the world and whipping your military dick out whenever you can, then why deny your warmongers? Buddy....your from Detroit and Montreal kicked the wings ass tonight so your having a bad night...I get it...

• Options
    tbergs said:

lukin2006 said:

Trump will most likely not be alive in 4 years. He's never had to work so hard in his life for so little financial gain.
    That's a hell of a point. Although, I'm going to go out on a limb and say his businesses will do just fine with every decision he makes while in office.

"Left media" - I don't even need to see another thing. Why don't you go worry about permafrost or oil sands.
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    lukin2006 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

Then buddy with a 550 billion dollar military budget and bases all over the world and whipping your military dick out whenever you can, then why deny your warmongers? Buddy....your from Detroit and Montreal kicked the wings ass tonight so your having a bad night...I get it...
    Buddy, the 4 Stanley Cups in the last 20 years have me jaded (oddly, reminds me of a Roy quote, "eh?"). I don't even watch hockey anymore.
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

Buddy, the 4 Stanley Cups in the last 20 years have me jaded (oddly, reminds me of a Roy quote, "eh?"). I don't even watch hockey anymore.
    Bowman is not there building you a winner, oddly he's helping his kid build winners in Chicago ... and you guys have miles and years to go before you'll ever catch Montreal...

• Options
    I would have to care. In other news, this is your next topic. Lol. Keep dancing for me, you clown
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    lukin2006 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

And you've had a rough week with the whole your/you're thing...
  • Options

lukin2006 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

And you've had a rough week with the whole your/you're thing...
    Oh good the grammar snobs/elitists are back....

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    lukin2006 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

What western country parades their military out for just about every sporting event? Are you trying to show the world who has the bigger dick? Have you been living under a rock? Oh yeah that's right obama is a Nobel peace recipient, how the fuck could he even accept that award with a straight face...apparantley you've bought in hook line and sinker.
    Totally!
    And what kind of country requires slavish devotion to their warriors every day and have high holy holidays during which you aren't allowed to open your mouth against the war machine???
    Oh, shit. Wrong thread!

:rofl:
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    rgambs said:

lukin2006 said:

Gtilley8 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

Totally!
    And what kind of country requires slavish devotion to their warriors every day and have high holy holidays during which you aren't allowed to open your mouth against the war machine???
    Oh, shit. Wrong thread!

:rofl:
    Where's the war machine thread(s)?
  • Options
    People not understanding why the US has a big military budget and why it keeps a presence throughout the world are pretty daft.

Even Obama has given a pretty good reason to why.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • Options

People not understanding why the US has a big military budget and why it keeps a presence throughout the world are pretty daft.

Even Obama has given a pretty good reason to why.

Then enlighten us ... of course a politician is going to defend America's position...

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016
    ^^^
    That man is dumb. Holy f

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Yeah I'm gonna go with David Remnick not being dumb, but to each their own. Also not sure what he said that can be argued with
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    ^^^
    It's not so much what he said it's what he couldn't say.
    After his ramble about he feels like he's hallucinating when Black describes President-elect Trump as normal and whatnot he continues with "I accept the election results and Putin had an influence on the outcome"
    That is called hallucinating.
    He is dumb.
  • Options
    That man knows more about Russia and how it works than just about any journalist in America
  • Options

That man knows more about Russia and how it works than just about any journalist in America

Then why doesn't he go on air and explain in full to the world (or at least to the US) how Putin influenced a President-elect Trump win.
    He owes you guys that much.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619

Yeah I'm gonna go with David Remnick not being dumb, but to each their own. Also not sure what he said that can be argued with

It can't be argued with logically, which is the problem. In order for people to vote for trump, they went through a series of denial and magical thinking (except for the blatant bigots). Now the trump voters are continuing to maintain that magical thinking. Look at the responses about what's happened since the election: you get denials, "wait and see", blaming the media, tangental focus on the riots, and just non responses. I'm wondring how long they can maintain it.
  • Options
    It appears the Sanders/Clinton people are in denial...Trump is now President-elect...soon to be POTUS...

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,543

You are definitely correct about Remnick.
    But why do you bother responding to an obvious troll?
    It's like banging your head against a wall
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    lukin2006 said:

It appears the Sanders/Clinton people are in denial...Trump is now President-elect...soon to be POTUS...

Who's in denial, numb nuts? You can be unhappy about the result of an election and voice your displeasure while also at the same time accept the results.

I'm not gonna roll over and pretend trump didn't say the things he said just because he was elected.

The fuck so so difficult to comprehend?
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options

You are definitely correct about Remnick.
    But why do you bother responding to an obvious troll?
    It's like banging your head against a wall
    Can you explain how Putin had an influence in Hillarys loss?

This discussion has been closed.