45th President of the United States of America

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    ^^^
    For who?
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    is the history channel running non-stop Hitler and Nazi specials since Wednesday? They did this in 2008 when the market crashed too.
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985

lukin2006 said:

What you don't like Clifford is I've been pointing out that your fucking country ain't so fucking great and it bugs you...loser...leftwards like you on a bands website thinking you'll change the world while disenfranched people were out voting for trump...

Like I said earlier, every time this Lukin clown is proven wrong on one point, he jumps to another...... So much so that he started to talk about hockey games last night. Keep dancing buddy! No one on here thinks they're changing the world, and I've never heard so much as a peep of that sentiment. I've also not seen any US citizen on here, right or left, talk about how "our country is the greatest, so suck our balls." You're making up a whole lot. You hate the left so much, eh? You must love yourself some Trudeau! Go Justin!
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,631
    lukin2006 said:

lukin2006 said:

What you don't like Clifford is I've been pointing out that your fucking country ain't so fucking great and it bugs you...loser...leftwards like you on a bands website thinking you'll change the world while disenfranched people were out voting for trump...

Disenfranchised? Do you think if you keep repeating that, it'll be true?
    If you keep repeating trump supporters as rascist is it true?
    A good number are, many others are to a lesser degree- as in they feel the threat of others gaining mire equalty and prefer it go back to when our country was supposedly great, and the rest have colluded with a bigot by voting for him and now are sitting back quietly. We can fill in the blanks as to what that silence means.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

Like I said earlier, every time this Lukin clown is proven wrong on one point, he jumps to another...... So much so that he started to talk about hockey games last night. Keep dancing buddy! No one on here thinks they're changing the world, and I've never heard so much as a peep of that sentiment. I've also not seen any US citizen on here, right or left, talk about how "our country is the greatest, so suck our balls." You're making up a whole lot. You hate the left so much, eh? You must love yourself some Trudeau! Go Justin!
    So I posted info that backed up my claim that your country is a warmonger, now please tell me how I'm wrong....
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options

I didn't know numb nuts could get someone so worked up...If it's that insulting, my apologies.

My dog let loose of one of his toys while we were playing tug of war and it hit me right in the nuts! :open_mouth:
    Gave me "numb nuts" :anguished:
    This one time at band camp...
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    lukin2006 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

So I posted info that backed up my claim that your country is a warmonger, now please tell me how I'm wrong....
    No. You posted a list of military expenditures by country. That, in and of itself, backs up nothing except for what countries spend on their militaries.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    I personally know 10-13 trump supporters that are 100% racist.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

George Soros is paying them to pretend they are Trump supporters.
  • Options

Again w/ the numbers and stats?
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    edited November 2016
    Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

Gtilley8 said:

lukin2006 said:

No. You posted a list of military expenditures by country. That, in and of itself, backs up nothing except for what countries spend on their militaries.
    I also provided you with info as to how many foreign military basis you have and how many wars your country has been involved in...and the US has a relatively small history...but you sure love war...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options

Again w/ the numbers and stats?
    Yea, hard to get by those pesky facts.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited November 2016

I personally know several Trump supporters of different races that do not appear to be racist at all, what's your point?
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    CARRY ON Americans.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,827
    edited November 2016
    rssesq said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA4S9Le1M5I

[altered quote removed by Admin]

Altering a quote from another poster to support your own position? Not cool at all.
    Post edited by Kat on
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,631
    rssesq said:

CARRY ON Americans.

Conform and fall in line trump voters!
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Closed for review.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.