*** Fenway 2 Boston, MA Fanviews Here 8/7/16 ***

Comments

• -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    This show was amazing, probably my favorite 5-song run to start a show.

Pendulum, easily my favorite from LB and spectacular as an opener.
    Off he goes. A No Code and also a general favorite. Second song in and I already know this show will be ridiculous.
    NAIS, are you kidding me now? A gem not played enough and third song in, common!!
    Nothingman. Ok now they've done it. Any show with this song is well on its way to epicness. I always get emotional, it gets to me like only a few other songs do.
    Wishlist. And I am about dying here. A favorite song from Yield. Beautiful, wistful, uplifting.

Then they turn it up with Interstellar into Corduroy, Animal, Hail Hail. I love that No Code is getting some love. Also I think I never enjoyed Lightning Bolt as much as I did last night. I had two cool fans rocking out beside me, so that probably also added to my love for Fenway night 2.

In hiding - as far as I'm concerned one of the best songs to hear live. Like Nothingman, I would include it in any setlist designed for my instant love.

I won't go on song but song but I do want to single out Smile, Footsteps and Love Reign. Also Yellow Moon, because I really like this REM-esque song. Oh and Breath!! Breath!! I don't know where Pearl Jam is taking me, but they are definitely taking me there.

Oh and Angel? Pearl Jam is unequivocally by our side. Time is short and I don't want the show to end. What else... Go in the second encore? Not for you with a short Modern Girl tag? Glory. Rocking with J Mascis?

Seriously Pearl Jam, a Pearl Jam fan can inly take so much. Just kidding, bring it on!!

So much Fenway love. ❤️❤️❤️

I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,813
    At the airport after two great shows. This was the better of the shows. Better crowd energy and no bathroom break songs for this guy. We have outrageous expectations and they continue to exceed them.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Before last night, my bucket list had 3 songs: Breath, Immortality, and Deep. I guess I need a new bucket list...

Last night was nuts. The run of Lukin->Not For You->Immortality->Deep->Jeremy blew me away, and adding in Footsteps and Angel was super sweet. And then that second encore was insane. That tease of Wooden Jesus would've been cool, but for me Breath was even better. It was also awesome to get 7 first time songs at my 13th show (Pendulum, Interstellar, Immortality, Deep, Angel, Footsteps, and Breath).

Our RF Box 5 seats were right by Pesky's pole, 2nd row back, and we had a great view of the stage and the crowd. I was worried about how the show would sound at Fenway, but it was great, and the magic of that stadium definitely crept into the performance, the music, and the crowd.

Ears still ringing, emotions still riding high - last night was truly awesome and probably the best show I've ever seen.
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
  • wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    I'm still so high off of that energy from last night that I'm not sure if I can form coherent sentences...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT BREATH. As much as I was dying to hear my favorite PJ song, I didn't think they would actually play it. I think I screamed like a little girl at the opening notes.

Matt was an ANIMAL last night. The whole band was ON. FIRE. Talk about bringing your A game to the most historic ball field in the country. I'm in awe of their energy, dedication, and genuine love of what they do and for their fans. It was a beautiful thing to witness just how overjoyed each of them were this weekend.

You could truly feel the overwhelming love and gratitude from Ed each time he spoke of the opportunity to play at such a monumental place. These shows are clearly a highlight in his life. I'm from the area but not a sports fan at all. But being on that hallowed ground with my favorite band and 40,000+ other fans... I can't even begin to describe that feeling.

All I can say is Thank You. To the band, their crew, the Fenway people that were able to make these shows happen, and especially to the 10 Clubbers that hooked me up with great field seats both nights. (One of whom is officially my new concert bestie. Who knew I would make an awesome friend on top of all this?!)

Do I have to go back to real life adulting so soon???
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    dkast85 said:

cjorea said:

What an absolutely wonderful two days of music. From the beautiful, meticulously crafted setlists, the enthusiastic and energetic performances, the genuine interest in both music and fans. Pure awesome.

Thes shows were 50+ for me, and 5-6 for my sister, and they were an absolute treat...

I'd go as far as to say epic, although I generally dislike the term unless it is being used by some wannabe hippy Phish fan recounting (in perhaps the only way he/she can) the exctacsy driven coma they experienced during Tweezer Reprise into 2001...

However, they were in fact epic.

To be a little more precise, those shows were 25 years in the making, and were collectively filled to the brim with whatever anyone could expect or want from Pearl Jam.

And to be honest, so much more - standing on the field at Fenway, watching PJ under the shadow of the green monster?!?!?

Maybe its better to write something along the lines of these shows were good, but could have been better, and the band has a lot of work ahead of itself in preparing for the upcoming Wrigley Field performances... the next 12 days better be spent fine tuning their craft..., but there's nothing really to say:

Jeff, Mike, Matt, Boom, Eddie, and Stone ABSOLUTELY rocked Fenway.

On behalf of my sister and I, thank you... to the people behind the scenes, to the band itself, to our (mostly:) wonderful neighbors in the ADA section - thank you thank you thank you.

Seems like PJ generally plays the same show each night and last night was special because they challenged themselves by ditching Given to Fly and Porch as I said earlier. At least Phish challenges themselves every single night by trying new things every time they hit the stage. PJ, while amazing, is just canned music opened up on stage.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • GD274660GD274660 Posts: 514
    dkast85 said:

cjorea said:

What an absolutely wonderful two days of music. From the beautiful, meticulously crafted setlists, the enthusiastic and energetic performances, the genuine interest in both music and fans. Pure awesome.

Thes shows were 50+ for me, and 5-6 for my sister, and they were an absolute treat...

I'd go as far as to say epic, although I generally dislike the term unless it is being used by some wannabe hippy Phish fan recounting (in perhaps the only way he/she can) the exctacsy driven coma they experienced during Tweezer Reprise into 2001...

To be a little more precise, those shows were 25 years in the making, and were collectively filled to the brim with whatever anyone could expect or want from Pearl Jam.

And to be honest, so much more - standing on the field at Fenway, watching PJ under the shadow of the green monster?!?!?

Maybe its better to write something along the lines of these shows were good, but could have been better, and the band has a lot of work ahead of itself in preparing for the upcoming Wrigley Field performances... the next 12 days better be spent fine tuning their craft..., but there's nothing really to say:

On behalf of my sister and I, thank you... to the people behind the scenes, to the band itself, to our (mostly:) wonderful neighbors in the ADA section - thank you thank you thank you.

lol at your "epic" comment as it goes for Phish fans. PJ fans are the ones that overuse that words. Every single show is "Amazing!" All people do with PJ is look at the setlist and they say it is EPIC! The only time i've ever heard PJ fans be critical of a show is MSG n2 this year. Seems like PJ generally plays the same show each night and last night was special because they challenged themselves by ditching Given to Fly and Porch as I said earlier. At least Phish challenges themselves every single night by trying new things every time they hit the stage. PJ, while amazing, is just canned music opened up on stage.
    Phish sucks. Hard.
    San Jose 10/93, San Francisco 6/95, San Jose 11/95, St Louis 4/03, Columbus 5/10, MSGII 5/21/2010, Alpine Valley 09/03/2011 and 09/04/2011
  • MajLreapMajLreap Posts: 100
    This was my 95th show and Sunday night ranks in my top 5. Friday night was great but Sunday was a whole different level. I'm from Boston and have been to Fenway a ton of times including a bunch of shows. I wasn't excited that these shows were being hosted here because it's a baseball park not a concert venue. But the sound in section B5 was absolutely perfect on both nights. Thank you for such a great weekend.
  • dkast85dkast85 NYC area Posts: 99
    PJ_Soul said:

dkast85 said:

cjorea said:

lol at your "epic" comment as it goes for Phish fans. PJ fans are the ones that overuse that words. Every single show is "Amazing!" All people do with PJ is look at the setlist and they say it is EPIC! The only time i've ever heard PJ fans be critical of a show is MSG n2 this year. Seems like PJ generally plays the same show each night and last night was special because they challenged themselves by ditching Given to Fly and Porch as I said earlier. At least Phish challenges themselves every single night by trying new things every time they hit the stage. PJ, while amazing, is just canned music opened up on stage.
    Lol, why are you a paying member of PJ's fan club then?
    Because PJ puts on the best rock show ever. Just because I think the fans can be dumb (and only care about merch) doesn't take away from how awesome PJ is.
    @DaveKast
    "Memory is the only paradise from which we cannot be driven." - Jean P. Richter
    Phoenix 2013, LA 1 2013, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Philly 1 2016, MSG 1 2016, MSG 2 2016, Fenway 2 2016.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    edited August 2016
    EGrover88 said:

My wife got a great shot of Matt wailing on the drums!

Awesome shot!!
    Post edited by Suziemay on
  • mrz200mrz200 Posts: 76
    local Mass fan, but took today off to get things back together before re-entry on Tuesday.

fantastic weekend all around. Simply put: Fenway got rocked. These shows were a long time coming, hugely anticipated and the payoff was delivered, and then some.

We were at both nights, and definitely preferred night 2. lots of personal reasons - not running around with traffic/kids/babysitters/rush hours/etc on Friday, plus a less-than-100% energenic section and overall feel on Friday. Sunday though, was perfect, and I recognize much of that is personal. Part of it was having 2 more days of "vacation mode" to get prepped for night 2. Part of it was driving around Sat & Sun catching the night 1 replays on Sirius the whole time and getting more pumped that we had another night to go.

I think the band would tell you that night 2 was their preference too. I thought Eddie's chatter was alot more personal and improvised (I'm pretty sure I've now heard the axis security guard > how hard is it to tear a polaroid storey 3 times now) than some of what he delivered on night 1 and that was due to a more comfortable feel with the show. The guys switching around on instruments, the game of catch with the crowd during rockin in the free world all led me to feel this way. Just my take.

bought a pack of cards and a sticker, so no merch messing around. didn't really love anything.

great fucking time, thank you PJ & 10C. now it's time to check the Boston>Chicago flights....

• opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,087
    Fantastic show last night. Not sure I put it in my all time greatest or anything, but what a crazy 3+ hours. Main set and second encore were both non stop. I found the first encore to be a little boring tbh. Angel was cool, but there's a reason they never play it... Footsteps was the highlight of that for me chunk for me. Would've loved Parachutes. Four shows this year and not a single song from Avacado.. Oh well! Really glad I came home to cap off a great year of PJ. On to TOTD!
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    edited August 2016
    Wow...what a way to close out the weekend. Loved every bit of this past week. Met so many cool folks. Made me realize I should get on these boards more often and get to know some of you. 12th show of my 21 years seeing this band and it was by far the best one. Not because of the setlist (I'll let everyone else debate that) but because I was rewarded with row 2 seats dead center. So much energy down in A4 last night. Lots of passionate fans. Everyone rocked out. Congrats to the guys in front of me that got EVs harmonica. I settled for a pick. I had to turn around to remember this wasn't a private show for 50 of us but rather about 40,000. Thanks to 10 club for the best seats I've ever had at a PJ show. Truly the best concert I have seen out of the 100's over the years. Guess I should've expected it from PJ. Still on cloud 9. Reading some of the reviews and it sounds like the entire stadium was jumping all night like we were up front. Here is a link to my photos from up front. Enjoy!! https://flic.kr/s/aHskEm2Syd
    Post edited by The Camaros Hood on
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    MP59559 said:

EGrover88 said:

My wife got a great shot of Matt wailing on the drums!

Nice!

Anyone know of any professional photographers who worked either show? Would love to look into buying a shot or two from the weekend.
    Danny Clinch was at Fenway 1, guessing he'll have some of most epic shots from this epic show!
  • JM55546JM55546 Posts: 128
    edited August 2016
    Post edited by JM55546 on
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    What a great set to top off a great weekend. I'm a very lucky man to follow such a great band with the greatest fans ever. Fellow travelers were awesome and everybody in the great great city of Boston blew me away with their kindness and love of the band; especially the kind folk that gave me a very last minute ride to town when my train broke down because of a cable in who knows where Massachusetts. I probably would have missed Friday night if not for them. I hope to get in contact with somehow as they were a great group of friends and such a fun crew.

It kinda felt like a Pearl Jam convention (as usual) but especially with the House of Blues screening in the middle. I had a chance to finally socialize more with fellow fans, who like I said were so awesome; every single one. And then PJ tops it off with a mind blowing set list (such a great flow) and earth rocking performance. I won't be coming down from this high for a long long time.
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    MP59559 said:

Anyone know of any professional photographers who worked either show? Would love to look into buying a shot or two from the weekend.

Kevin Mazur of Getty Images was there the first night and has pics up on their site
  • Whoops,, sorry about repost
  • marcPJfanmarcPJfan Austin, TX Posts: 802
    09/16/95, 09/16/96, 06/29/98, 07/02/98, 07/05/98, 09/08/98, 09/10/98, 09/11/98, 09/18/98, 09/19/98, 06/13/99, 10/30/99, 10/31/99, 05/29/00, 05/30/00, 10/14/00, 10/17/00, 10/18/00, 11/05/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/06/02, 04/05/03, 04/06/03, 06/09/03, 10/22/03, 09/24/04, 05/12/06, 05/13/06, 05/27/06, 05/28/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 06/11/08, 06/12/08, 08/01/08, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 10/04/09, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/06/10, 05/07/10, 07/02/11, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 10/23/11, 11/15/13, 11/16/13, 10/19/14, 10/25/14, 10/26/14, 11/28/15, 04/23/16, 08/05/16, 08/07/16, 09/09/17, 08/18/18, 09/02/18, 09/04/18, 10/01/21, 10/02/21, 05/06/22, 05/07/22, 05/12/22, 05/13/22, 08/31/23, 09/02/23, 09/13/23, 09/15/23, 09/18/23, 09/19/23
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    After being able to process a bit more, a few more of my favourite moments:
    - walking out to Baba and then closing with Baba night 1. As an aside, Roger Federer walks out to Baba for his matches (at least at th US Open, not sure if the other majors have walk-on music), I think it's the most awesome walk-on music ever!
    - opening with Release on night 1 and closing with Yellow Ledbetter night 2. Classic
    - Ed runs over to the far right of the stage, catches himself on the big screen and flips himself :lol:
    - Draw the Line with Tom Hamilton was pretty sweet. I don't know what it is but I almost always prefer Pearl Jam's cover of a song rather than the original
  • JI658763JI658763 Posts: 19
    just walked in the door from the road trip about an hour ago....me and my best friend cris made the road trip from Altoona Pa to Fenway. So glad we got night 2, was epic! We both attended the philly ten show and walked out of that show thinking nothing would top it, man were we wrong! The park, the crowd, the set-list, the sound, the vibe was unreal!!!! My boy Cris is battling cancer so we've been trying to make as many shows as we can, this one with stay with me for a long long long time. Could not believe we got immortality, Breath, footsteps, rein was breath taking......just still on a high! next up, Chicago!
    Cincy 2014
    Philly II 2016 (The Ten show)
    Fenway Paak Night #2 (Aug 7th 2016)
    Wrigley#1 (Aug 20th 2016)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me!
  • Great ending to an epic 2 week road trip of the east coast from Tampa. By far the greatest PJ show I have ever seen.
    St Pete '92...Orlando '92...St Pete '94...FL '96...WPB 2 '98...WPB 1 '00...Tampa '00... Tampa '03...Kissimmi '04...WPB '08...Tampa '08...Camden 1 '08...KC 10...Clearwater 1 '12 (EV)...Wrigley '13...Tampa '16...Fenway 2 '16
  • wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    That show was incredible! I struggle to even put it into words. Got very lucky with the ticket re-release earlier in the week and wound up in row 1 of dugout box 78. The guys next to me were freaking out just as much as I was the whole night (I know one of you was named Jay, but I didn't get the other's name) and their energy was infectious. If you're on here, THANK YOU! Makes the night so much better than sitting next to people who look at you like you're nuts, lol!

Knew it was gonna be a great one when Off He Goes showed up in the 2 spot, and it never let up. Couldn't make it to Friday, but I'm so damn glad I was able to catch last night. Easily one of their best shows I've ever seen (up there with Philly 3 09, MSG 2 10, Hartford 13, Wrigley 13 for me). The vibe, the weather, the band, it was all amazing. Couldn't have asked for anything more. When Go came out in the second encore I felt like I was singing for the band to not go on me cause I never wanted it to end, haha!

Wrigley is gonna be something special, too. Wish I could make the trip out there again, but I'm more than satisfied with the show I was able to catch at Fenway.

Thank you, Pearl Jam! And thank all of you for making the energy, and night, so special!
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
  • JM55546JM55546 Posts: 128
    So how many different set lists are written out? I got one last night from the stage that's not the official one from Twitter or the shirt but it's written in magic marker and not a copy. Looks like Eds handwriting.
  • Thanks guys :)
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    I had a fantastic run!!! We were so blown away last night!

Is it true about people getting dosed? If so that is so F'd up. I hope it's all just BS but if not, people can be such idiots.....
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    Fantastic two shows at Fenway Park - so pleased I made the drive from Toronto. Have a great week everyone
  • I was A4 row 25 stub hub $700

Very happy this was my 25th show. Sad the tour is over for me but grateful I got to see seven shows this amazing tour.

The view last night from section A4 row 24 was spectacular. So happy to have been on the turf both nights B4 night 1). Highlights were NAIS as the third song and Angel. So fun and I'll miss Fenway and Boston.

Have fun for those at wrigley. Maybe I'll be at some shows for PJ26 :smile:

• philzonereddyphilzonereddy NH, NY Posts: 117
    I have to say, being a fan since the early days and being lucky enough to enjoy the intimate PJ year...(haha)...I am always pleasantly stunned at how intimate the band can make larger settings and navigate the ebb/flow and manage the crowd emotionally like no other band currently...

I was so lucky in '91...so very lucky, and when I met Ed and was able to chat with him and share a few brews with the band, I immediately knew, these guys are going to be huge...Ed has such a bizarre surreal glow, no exaggeration...almost like, this guy is from another planet...

And the amazing thing is, no matter where you are in a huge venue, it still resonates...

It's incredible...it really is...fantastic evening in Fenway...and on the way back to our hotel, my friend who just recently got on the PJ bus asked, "Was Ed always this great? Were the early days better than now?" And I was like, he's the same...the guy just oozes talent...

So while I was fortunate to have moments with this band other dream of in the early days, 40,000 people shared another lucky moment last night...or truth be told, any PJ show...

Dreaming of Chicago...but a wife and 4 kids keep me tethered in the real world...
    Rochester, NY>The Haunt...Ithaca>Syracuse>Troy, NY

Upstate '91 Tour Alumni...the rest is history...
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    drkrdglo said:

The energy they brought to this show was unreal. I feel like every PJ show I end the night saying, "Best show yet!" This show was no exception. Eddie's voice on Love Reign O'er me was unbelievable. The guys clearly found the fountain of youth, but are keeping its secrets to themselves! As a comparison -- listen to boots from 2000 then listen to the guys today -- they blow their past selves out of the water (yes, I know they were going through some shit back then... Boy are we some lucky fans!).

I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed that they seemed to put Love Reign on ice lately and IMO, it was because Ed has had a lot of trouble hitting high notes lately.

They NAILED it last night!

The two rumors about the night were that it would be "Vitalogy Night" or we'd get greatest hits. I call it "90s Night" as there were a LOT of 90s stuff. No Avocado, Riot Act or Backspacer. LOTS of stuff from the 90s!

Pendulum.. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was hoping for another opener. I think everyone who was there got that one the past couple years.
    Off He Goes... A first time for me. During the 2000 tour, it was frequent for them to play that song starting at 9:41, so they'd get to the "quarter to ten" line at 9:45. Oh well. Maybe next time.
    Nothing As It Seems... I can see now why Dimitris loves that song. Mike made his guitar WAIL on that one!
    Nothingman and Wishlist... WOW... what a way to complete a half-hour of slow songs. I've been waiting for a show like this for a while!
    Interstellar/Corduroy... Happy to finally get Interstellar
    Animal... Another "First" for me and I was happy to get it.

Even Flow... Yup, from the suite, ALL OF THE PEOPLE LEAVING FOR BATHROOMS...the view from "up top" was too funny.
    Sirens...More happy.
    Lukin/Not For You/Modern Girl. My first time with that 1-2-3 combo. They've played that combo before and I wanted to hear it so bad.
    Immortality... My concert buddy for the past two PJ shows has wanted to hear that one. I texted him while they were playing it.
    Deep...another one off Ten! I'm so close to finishing it! I just need Why Go, Garden and Release... and if I got Release instead of Pendulum. I think I was hoping for Release during the first encore.

Unthought Known. I absolutely love that song. What an enjoyment, especially "see the path, cut by the moon" in an OUTDOOR venue!

Angel.. I think this song might be the new "Chloe/Crown." Let's see if it gets played in regular rotation now.

Betterman... those blue lights are so powerful, so warm.

Smile made me think of all the heart tattoos.

Love Reign...thoughts above. Eddie nailed it.

Breath... My +1 and I watched the PJ20 movie the previous night. During the song, I told him "THIS IS THE SONG WHERE EDDIE WENT NUTS ON THE SECURITY!"

Y Led/SSB -- As soon as Mike brought out that 59, I had a feeling. When he started the feedback, I KNEW! I'm 2/4 on SSB, so it's not old for me.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"