Finally...
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,928
    Can I just say FUCK YES!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Is this right?

Pre-order means you order the item before it is released to the public. You receive the item when it is released to the public, pre-ordering is to ensure that you will get the item before it sells out.

Pre-sale means that you can buy the item before it is released to the public. You will receive the item before it is released to the public.

• Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493
    Awesome! Ordered all 5

What are we gonna complain about now? Haha
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,571
    Excited to finally own these!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883

Awesome! Ordered all 5

What are we gonna complain about now? Haha

Binaural re-release
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    GustieIIIGustieIII Posts: 231
    What a day! Great prices too!
    Like A Fist To The Jaw
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    MayDay10 said:

This is cool! But can we please get a confirmation that these are being sold in place of a super deluxe 96-98 box set? I don't want to buy these then in a month find out you can buy them together with all the extras in the box set.

Very very cool.

I highly doubt box sets are forthcoming. They need a third party to help put out box sets. Releasing these vinyl like this ahead of time would cut directly into those sales. The third party wouldnt sign up for that. It seems plenty of the 1st 2 box sets didn't find a home. These would be more of a challenge with less main stream appeal. Take away a chunk of the vinyl collectors and it's not worthwhile.

Imo though
    I assume so too. All good points. Just want to be sure. I forgot Vs/Vitalogy never sold out, I'm sure they'd sell some super deluxes but you're right, wouldn't be a huge seller.

You THINK this would cut into sales but they know we buy two of everything they sell no matter what. ;)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    now people can stop wasting their money on the crappy colored bootlegs.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,874
    I just had to get these. Nice work pj!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    edited May 2016

now people can stop wasting their money on the crappy colored bootlegs.

I still can't believe people buy those shit.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    edited May 2016
    Also, I would assume that since these are not limited to 10C members and there is a street date attached to the listings, these will be available in record stores in August.

Point being - in my opinion, it's not necessary to put yourself in debt to order these today since previous reissues are still widely available. Again, in my opinion.
    Post edited by MickeyMouse on
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321

regarding the boxset, the Ten one was cool, but the vs/vitalogy one was pretty mediocre.. if you ask me, better this than an boxset with poor content on it.. release the b-sides (if there are some) on Lost dogs II and III, and keep the live shows going for the Vault series.

I loved all the ephemera that came with it. Great snapshots of the era. Plus the shows on wax are great. I'll never turn down a show on vinyl. Even if its incomplete.
    I personally don't care about those things, and live shows from early tours don't have to come only with boxsets..
    MedozK said:

Anyone else buying 4 No Codes, as to complete the C,O,D,E Polaroid sets.

Ah! You may get four of the same set, right? I'm probably buying more than one too, but it's a shot in the dark..

• Options
    red518irishred518irish Fairfax VA Posts: 27
    FrankieG said:

Am I crazy for not getting all of the singles?

I don't think so. I only bought the singles that have a b side that isn't on vinyl somewhere else. Some of the singles have a B side that is already on the album.
    Pittsburgh 2000, Tampa 2003, Pittsburgh 2003, Washington DC 2006, Washington DC 2008,
    Bristow VA 2010, Baltimore MD 2013, St. Louis MO 2014, Hampton 2016, Philly 2016
  • Options
    alfredo.amoedoalfredo.amoedo San Francisco, CA Posts: 105
    Maybe I can finally get an OG Yield after kicking myself in the butt for years for saying "it'll always be around, I'll buy it later."
  • Options
    offhegoes32offhegoes32 Posts: 407
    Awesome surprise! I have No Code and Yield originals, but couldn't pass this up to see how the remasters are. Plus if that encourages similar re-releases for lps 6,7,8, all the better! Just need those 3 at some point now.

Passed on the singles just bc money is tight right now, but very cool for all who want these.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    AWESOME FANS CAN HAVE THOSE IN SO GREAT PRICE..THANKS 10C AND PEARL JAM
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,979

regarding the boxset, the Ten one was cool, but the vs/vitalogy one was pretty mediocre.. if you ask me, better this than an boxset with poor content on it.. release the b-sides (if there are some) on Lost dogs II and III, and keep the live shows going for the Vault series.

I loved all the ephemera that came with it. Great snapshots of the era. Plus the shows on wax are great. I'll never turn down a show on vinyl. Even if its incomplete.
    I personally don't care about those things, and live shows from early tours don't have to come only with boxsets..
    MedozK said:

Ah! You may get four of the same set, right? I'm probably buying more than one too, but it's a shot in the dark..

Wasn't that just a thing for the CD-version.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJ1973PJ1973 Winston-Salem, NC Posts: 399
    Anyone have any ideas if this is a limited release through 10C or if it will be released to the public in August? Want to hold on to some money since I still have a road trip for more shows coming.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Thanks, 10c!!! Exactly what I wanted to see for these reissues. 1 lp each, standard packaging, no box set purchase required. I couldn't be happier about this. And remastered by Bob Ludwig is icing on the cake. Well done! Take my money!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Yes! Just ordered one of each. Love those singles, too! Thank you Pearl Jam!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,474

Also, I would assume that since these are not limited to 10C members and there is a street date attached to the listings, these will be available in record stores in August.

Point being - in my opinion, it's not necessary to put yourself in debt to order these today since previous reissues are still widely available. Again, in my opinion.

This. They will probably be released on the Sony Legacy label like Vs. and Vitalogy were. There will probably be plenty of copies made.

"Reissues" is not the right word for these, these are definitely remasters.
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,429
    PJ1973 said:

Anyone have any ideas if this is a limited release through 10C or if it will be released to the public in August? Want to hold on to some money since I still have a road trip for more shows coming.

I think we're all guessing, but if this was limited, would have been sold out already, I'm guessing they will be widely available come late summer.

But only 10c would know for sure.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,675
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,356
    I always forget to put money in my card the day before. I hope they have more
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    hurricanezekehurricanezeke Posts: 177

I have the Originals of both of these, but couldnt be happier that everyone will now get to experience these two great records at a very, very affordable cost (19.99 for Yield?!?!?)

So did you buy these too?
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,874
    igotid88 said:

I always forget to put money in my card the day before. I hope they have more

this is what credit cards are made for!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,356
    I would like the cd of No Code with the polaroids as well.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,160
    No box set???
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321

MedozK said:

Wasn't that just a thing for the CD-version.
    You mean the 9 polaroids? Nope. They were randomly included in both CD and LP versions..
    I have the complete C, O, D, E set on CD (wasn't too difficult with Ebay), and still don't know what set I have with the LP (still sealed)..