Meanwhile back in Israel

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

Big firestorm over Israeli BDS activist who is sending Palestinians to their deaths for selling land to jews.

http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/329161/israeli-activist-says-he-helps-kill-palestinians-who-sell-land-to-jews/#ixzz3wnWaTRPP

Just a peaceful resistance movement.

Where does it say BDS ANYWHERE in that article?

Thanks for the bs BS.
    Nawi is a member of Ta'ayush. He's part of the movement. I understand how this is uncomfortable for you.
    So I guess 10C is a hateful organization because they let you post unfettered disinformation and propaganda here....right?

Anyone, from any walk of life can support a movement. It doesn't discredit the entire movement. So what is your point?

The Palestinian Civil Society made the boycott call in 2005. If you're not familiar with the call, here it is:
    http://bdsmovement.net/call

Please point out to me where it says they support death sentences for selling land to jews...

Venn Diagram.
    A Venn diagram would support what I said. There are many different approaches to Palestinian resistance. Just because there is overlap in their agendas doesn't mean all of the movements are invalid, or that the non-violent means can be discredited by the violent ones.
    In your world, converging black and white circles don't create grey areas, they create black within the white...By that logic, the Zionist movement is at its core a racist, genocidal one...right? All jews support violence against Palestinians and burning babies alive and celebrate it at weddings? Hey, it's a Venn diagram, right?
    I know you will accept nothing less than full subservience from the Palestinian population to their Israeli overlords, so this conversation is meaningless and will accomplish nothing. I only reply to your posts because your extremist views should never be the last word.

And yet they are always the last word
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    No they arent.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Leave it to the New York Times to call this a 'new brand' of jewish terror....settler attacks are as old as the occupation.
    Mondoweiss is dedicated to calling this type of stuff out - one of it's main focuses is scrutinizing articles in the 'paper of record'.

This is pretty sickening....won't be using airbnb.

http://972mag.com/airbnb-lets-you-vacation-in-illegal-west-bank-settlements/115666/
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

Big firestorm over Israeli BDS activist who is sending Palestinians to their deaths for selling land to jews.

http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/329161/israeli-activist-says-he-helps-kill-palestinians-who-sell-land-to-jews/#ixzz3wnWaTRPP

Just a peaceful resistance movement.

Where does it say BDS ANYWHERE in that article?

Thanks for the bs BS.
    Nawi is a member of Ta'ayush. He's part of the movement. I understand how this is uncomfortable for you.
    So I guess 10C is a hateful organization because they let you post unfettered disinformation and propaganda here....right?

Anyone, from any walk of life can support a movement. It doesn't discredit the entire movement. So what is your point?

The Palestinian Civil Society made the boycott call in 2005. If you're not familiar with the call, here it is:
    http://bdsmovement.net/call

Please point out to me where it says they support death sentences for selling land to jews...

Venn Diagram.
    A Venn diagram would support what I said. There are many different approaches to Palestinian resistance. Just because there is overlap in their agendas doesn't mean all of the movements are invalid, or that the non-violent means can be discredited by the violent ones.
    In your world, converging black and white circles don't create grey areas, they create black within the white...By that logic, the Zionist movement is at its core a racist, genocidal one...right? All jews support violence against Palestinians and burning babies alive and celebrate it at weddings? Hey, it's a Venn diagram, right?
    I know you will accept nothing less than full subservience from the Palestinian population to their Israeli overlords, so this conversation is meaningless and will accomplish nothing. I only reply to your posts because your extremist views should never be the last word.

And yet they are always the last word
    :hushed:
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299

Leave it to the New York Times to call this a 'new brand' of jewish terror....settler attacks are as old as the occupation.
    Mondoweiss is dedicated to calling this type of stuff out - one of it's main focuses is scrutinizing articles in the 'paper of record'.

http://972mag.com/airbnb-lets-you-vacation-in-illegal-west-bank-settlements/115666/

Brian Chesky. I'm shocked.
    edited January 2016
    He doesn't want peace. He seeks to further inflame tensions and then play the victim card.

http://reut.rs/23lyGgl
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    mickeyrat said:

He doesn't want peace. He seeks to further inflame tensions and then play the victim card.

http://reut.rs/23lyGgl

the netanyahu way.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    BIBI is a Warpig!

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    I personally don't think that Airbnd should be expected to consider politics. That is up to the renters IMO.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    As was mentioned several times in the failed PJ Play Israel campaign threads - being involved in any way in Israel is being involved in their politics....especially when you are taking a cut of the profits from the squatters / thieves.
    Lame that PJ has aligned with this company in the midst of that controversy. Can only hope it was ignorance and not acceptance.
    edited February 2016
    I figure anyone on the face of the planet should be able to list their home on Airbnb, no matter where the place is. How people personally want to react to that is up to them, but I don't think that Airbnb should have such restrictions (FTR, I agree that listing that place in the Jewish settlement is in bad taste, but that is neither here nor there as far as the right to list on Airbnb goes IMO). And FWIW, I'm talking exclusively about Airbnb here. This is not an opinion that somehow bleeds over into, say, my opinions about economic sanctions, etc.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I understand why you'd feel that way but the problem for me begins and ends with 'their home'. If you steal the land your home sits on, or as in many cases, the home itself, you should not be able to list. And Airbnb should not be taking money from such an arrangement.
    edited February 2016

I understand why you'd feel that way but the problem for me begins and ends with 'their home'. If you steal the land your home sits on, or as in many cases, the home itself, you should not be able to list. And Airbnb should not be taking money from such an arrangement.

Hmmm. Well how far does this go down the chain as far as ownership goes? I have no idea what role the home owner has in the process of stealing land. I don't know what the process is to purchase said land, I don't know how much the owner knows about the land, what his political views actually are, how the land purchase was brokered, etc etc etc. This just does not seem like an issue that Airbnb should be involved in at all. It's simply expecting too much from such a company IMO. I understand your thinking here. It's just that these issues are too complicated all over the world on many different levels, not just Israel, and if Airbnb got into this, they'd have to get into it all over the place. I'm not big on the slippery slope theory at all, but this is one case where I actually think it makes sense. Next thing you know people will be calling for Airbnb to get involved where someone is renting out property on land that some Native band is claiming as theirs, some wife who claims that a home is rightly hers and not her husband's, etc etc etc etc. This kind of issue simply is not Airbnb's fight.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    At a minimum, it should be required to list its actual location. Within a disputed(illegal) settlement.

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130

i agree, but airbnb will do whatever is best for its bottom line.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    rssesq said:

Brian Chesky. I'm shocked.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited February 2016
    Would be remiss of me to not say that I wish these were my words.
    This sums up nicely the problem over there. 4:30 on
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pmArHBW9ns

edit - refulgence is a new word learned
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on

• rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Mickey your sure a big fan of Al-Jazeera.
    sadly, Al-J is more fair and balanced on this issue than any other news outlet as every editor there, is not a dual citizenship holder. jus sayin
    rr165892 said:

Mickey your sure a big fan of Al-Jazeera.

Point me to another source that isnt so blatantly biased toward israel like any american media is.

Think the fact is, AJ has access that others are denied by israel. They also have the willingness to present other perspective.

• rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    But are they blatantly biased in opposition of Israel?

niet, lol