Ani's work out tips

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    edited July 2015
    Better not. Yet.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Here is the workout tip for the day. It is best to relieve your bowels before going to the gym. The last thing you want to do is having the turtle poking its head out while doing squats. It could lead to some good laughs for others in the gym which I support normally. In this case though not so much.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    rr165892 said:

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

Fuck, I think I pulled something. Like a dumbass I kept working out and just powered through it. Fuck it hurts now.

was it your mangina?

Workout tip: kegels.
    you kid ,but dudes doing kegel exercises(the movement should be like stopping urination mid stream,same muscle movement,hold for 2 seconds per and do sets of 10 twicw a day) is highly recommended.Do your research,It helps move blood thru important areas.
    now I know many on here never get to have sex with another human being,but for those that do,you will find this quite an asset.
    If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever friendship never ends. If you wanna be my lover.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    rr165892 said:

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

Fuck, I think I pulled something. Like a dumbass I kept working out and just powered through it. Fuck it hurts now.

was it your mangina?

you kid ,but dudes doing kegel exercises(the movement should be like stopping urination mid stream,same muscle movement,hold for 2 seconds per and do sets of 10 twicw a day) is highly recommended.Do your research,It helps move blood thru important areas.
    now I know many on here never get to have sex with another human being,but for those that do,you will find this quite an asset.
    Can you hold a wet towel?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

was it your mangina?

Shower or beach towel ?
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    So all you ambitious souls, how's that workin' out workin' out?

(I raise my glass to you and cheer you on! :wink: )
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Having to take the rest of the week off thanks to my chest. I'm feeling hornery tonight since it should have been a heavy lifting day.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    rr165892 said:

RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

was it your mangina?

Shower or beach towel ?
    either, just as long as it isn't a washcloth or hand towel...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Hornery? Horny + ornery?
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

Hornery? Horny + ornery?

You got it. All that pent up testosterone.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    SD48277 said:

Hornery? Horny + ornery?

I make up my own words all of the time. Hornery has never been one of them, but sure! Let Ani speak in his own language.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    I'm ok with Ani speaking his own language, I just wanted clarification. I don't want assume because it makes an .... you know the rest.
    ELITIST FUK
    i just read one of the words in Suz's post totally wrong...totally...

- Christopher McCandless
    Uh oh. This sounds like something that needs to be expressed in a pm or a text. All ages forum, you know.
    ELITIST FUK
    :)

- Christopher McCandless
    :rofl:
    ELITIST FUK
    I stick around just to make you laugh...

- Christopher McCandless
    brianlux said:

So all you ambitious souls, how's that workin' out workin' out?

(I raise my glass to you and cheer you on! :wink: )

Do you not partake in healthy activities Bri?
    I would think it would help your head,no?
    I would be lost without 5 -6 days lifting,Pilates,spin and cardio every week.Its engrained activity in our house.Its the fountain of youth.Shit,I have to keep up with Mrs.RR.She scares dudes in the pit at the gym with her workout.
    Eating right and really healthy, working out and drinking plenty of booze is a good regimen to be on.lol
    RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

was it your mangina?

Shower or beach towel ?
    I'm gunna leave this one right there as any response from here on out would be tasteless and juvenile.....
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    rr165892 said:

RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

was it your mangina?

Shower or beach towel ?
    I'm gunna leave this one right there as any response from here on out would be tasteless and juvenile.....
    juvenile is welcome here
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Empty the only way to go from here is down.I agree that's where the fun is,but unlike Ani I don't want to get the thread locked up.lol

Having to take the rest of the week off thanks to my chest. I'm feeling hornery tonight since it should have been a heavy lifting day.

Ice those chesticles up
    rr165892 said:

Empty the only way to go from here is down.I agree that's where the fun is,but unlike Ani I don't want to get the thread locked up.lol

Ani likes going .... oops.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

rr165892 said:

Ani likes going .... oops.
    I would call you a name but it would only get this thread closed. So instead I leave with you this:

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383

Tip: the tongue is a muscle. Don't forget to strengthen it. Use it to lift small poles.

ani's wife is a Pole....not sure of her size.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Here is your new tip. Find out when the advanced yoga class ends and plan for your workout to end when yoga is over. I had to go to the gym late thanks to meet the teacher night (kids go back to school Wed) and didn't know they had yoga that ended at 9pm. I might change my workout time more often to evenings. Nice scenery.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Hey Ani,My workout tip for you would be join the damn yoga class and get up close and personal with the scenery.Nothing like a fit woman in LuLu Lemon yoga pants in Child pose,Downward dog or full stretch.
    Cmon man your not thinking this thru.
    I have been meaning to try yoga for a while. A buddy at my work keeps trying to get me to go as he swears by it. This should be the catalyst for me to give it a try. I'm tired of looking at sweaty dudes the whole time at the gym. It would be nice to see something pleasant for a change. Thank you for the tip RR, I will give it a try.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Take your phone in and snap some pics
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Done. I will say I'm just worried about my 'form' and need photos for home when I 'practice' at home later.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle