Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Just landed Lost Dogs and the Falling Down / Jeremy fan club single here in Chicago! I am one happy guy!

May i ask the weight
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

deadendp said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...
    ENJOY your time on the west coast!!

Let me know if there's anything you want from there, be more then happy to send you some carne asada or something hahaha
    In-N-Out or Fatburgers are ALWAYS welcome!!!
    :rofl:
    Back to thread integrity gentlemen. HOW MUCH DID THEY WEIGH? If there are only 5-10 burgers available and if you bring/send DerbyDave one, does that now skew others chances for the tasty burger of beef?

Seriously, be safe and have a great time!
    I think a DOUBLE-DOUBLE with cheese weighs around 8 ounces or so!!!
    Dude, you guys want, I'll overnight to you guys. Let me know.
    I'm good buddy...
    Made several stops at In-N-Out while I was out west!!
    Hope you have a GREAT time and have a burrito for me (or Kyle :wink: )
    Halts maul Dave, I hate burritos, but I'll have some carne asada tacos for you and fuck Kyle, hahaha
    Tacos work for me...
    and you're right,
    Ashlee can make Kyle a burrito!!!
    Halts Maul my friend :plus_one:
    Fixed it before someone else did...
    Fixed that one REAL GOOD...
    Sorry for the error,
    I promise I won't make THAT mistake again!!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,770
    bean8969 said:

^^ hahaha

The number is 15RSD18 / 2000

My head is spinning :lol: How focus on work now?!

So awesome! Congrats! Does that number mean there are 18 out there?

I'm hoping that number means that it was part of the RSD mystery sale on the 18th of April 2015 and that means that they are going to give those of us who missed out on this a second shot on another round. Maybe next Tuesday? :prayer:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Just landed Lost Dogs and the Falling Down / Jeremy fan club single here in Chicago! I am one happy guy!

May i ask the weight
    The package was listed at 2.56 lbs.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    deadendp said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

Let me know if there's anything you want from there, be more then happy to send you some carne asada or something hahaha
    Back to thread integrity gentlemen. HOW MUCH DID THEY WEIGH? If there are only 5-10 burgers available and if you bring/send DerbyDave one, does that now skew others chances for the tasty burger of beef?

How about you Amy? Should i send some for the family? Let me know.
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,265

Thank you, guys! I am speechless!!! Tenclub, THANK YOU!!!!! I don't know what to say. I cannot wait for Cav to come home tonight and give it a good spin :smiley: This baby will feeeeeeeel the love in our house!

Got a Not for you single along with it!

That's awesome Lisa! So happy you got a Benny at last!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 672
    This is sooo cool! Good for you!
    Paul D.
  • alive90alive90 Posts: 82
    Mine is coming tomorrow. I have 2.28 lbs!
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,765
    alive90 said:

2.32 here...there seems to be very few in the 2.25-2.35 range.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • wgwg Posts: 411
    edited April 2015

alive90 said:

2.27... Backspacer'd

That said, there has been Lost Dogs at 2.12 and 2.5 (I think). Hopefully that's what I'll get tomorrow
    Post edited by wg on
  • Thank you, guys! I am speechless!!! Tenclub, THANK YOU!!!!! I don't know what to say. I cannot wait for Cav to come home tonight and give it a good spin :smiley: This baby will feeeeeeeel the love in our house!

#postofthedecade
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,413

Thank you, guys! I am speechless!!! Tenclub, THANK YOU!!!!! I don't know what to say. I cannot wait for Cav to come home tonight and give it a good spin :smiley: This baby will feeeeeeeel the love in our house!

This smile just made my day!

Yeah, me too.

I bet she still has that BIG smile on her face right now>LOL!!

edited April 2015
    wg said:

alive90 said:

2.27... Backspacer'd

That said, there has been Lost Dogs at 2.12 and 2.5 (I think). Hopefully that's what I'll get tomorrow
    I believe 2.32 pounds is equal to 5.8462 LPs...

convert that 2.32 to grams and then divide by 180... I'm not a math wiz though...
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • wow... i just blitzed my mind catching up on this post, just to see all the haters blaming?? buncha fuckers.
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

wow... i just blitzed my mind catching up on this post, just to see all the haters blaming?? buncha fuckers.

Makes your head spin like vinyl
    badbrains said:

wow... i just blitzed my mind catching up on this post, just to see all the haters blaming?? buncha fuckers.

Makes your head spin like vinyl

I'm spinning, I'm spinning...
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I too spent the last little while reading this thread when I had some downtime and I must say it's disappointing to see how worked up some people get over some records. I don't know, it just seems so trivial that some people are acting the way they are.

I think in all, it's fantastic the 10c were able to get all these out into the hands of fans. Even if some of those fans flip or trade, it will also bring the market prices down a bit and that's a good thing. Now if only they'd just announce the Super Deluxe No Code/Yield Box Set :)

Congrats to the young lady that scored the Benny. Very cool. One down, 9 to go! I haven't seen a single package yet that I would be disappointed to receive. I think was a great event and I hope the opinions of a few don't paint a negative picture for the 10c and Pearl Jam of the rest of us who are very fortunate this was even made possible and are grateful for the opportunity.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    The Benny appeared to be packaged differently than the other packages I've seen.
    #FHP
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,985
    edited April 2015

I too spent the last little while reading this thread when I had some downtime and I must say it's disappointing to see how worked up some people get over some records. I don't know, it just seems so trivial that some people are acting the way they are.

I think in all, it's fantastic the 10c were able to get all these out into the hands of fans. Even if some of those fans flip or trade, it will also bring the market prices down a bit and that's a good thing. Now if only they'd just announce the Super Deluxe No Code/Yield Box Set :)

Congrats to the young lady that scored the Benny. Very cool. One down, 9 to go! I haven't seen a single package yet that I would be disappointed to receive. I think was a great event and I hope the opinions of a few don't paint a negative picture for the 10c and Pearl Jam of the rest of us who are very fortunate this was even made possible and are grateful for the opportunity.

I totally agree. Leeze got one an so what?

I still don't understand why, each time something is done here, some members bitch. Their lives must be sad.
  • PaigePaige Posts: 365
    Congrats Leeza and Lex and everyone who got something they liked and will spin!! Still awaiting mine...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,141
    so,,so far ive seen here and facebook
    benny,lost dogs.pj20,color and black,avocado,sevens,yield,lb red,normal,brad,rndm
    and alot of type of single..
    no orange or blue fixer yet.,no mikes 10".no mad season,no RVM vinyl..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760

benny,lost dogs.pj20,color and black,avocado,sevens,yield,lb red,normal,brad,rndm

LeafsJaysCubsRaptorsFan had an orange fixer and red LB
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,141

LeafsJaysCubsRaptorsFan had an orange fixer and red LB
    cool,thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    I ended up not getting a confirmation number with my order, so no mystery vinyl for me. Shit happens though. Great packages though and congrats to Lisa!

And the obsession with the weight. Haha you are all out of control.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • AmantriaAmantria Posts: 361
    Tracking still not updated. Estimated delivery was today. Now hoping for the end of the week maybe. It's been in transit five days? :/
    Its good to be back!!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,956
    I'm looking for an ITW people!!!

Lots to trade or I'll buy it off you!!!

Let me know!!!!

Thanks

PS please go donate to one of the very deserving raffles that are on here right now too. :-)
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Amantria said:

Tracking still not updated. Estimated delivery was today. Now hoping for the end of the week maybe. It's been in transit five days? :/

Derby Dave's was IN Columbus (his hometown) and was transferred out to Cincinnati, where it will then be transferred BACK to Columbus. In transit for 5 days? Absolutely! Welcome to Mail Innovations!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    badbrains said:

deadendp said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

How about you Amy? Should i send some for the family? Let me know.
    Thanks for the offer! We have Swenson's and if you get out this way, I must take you for a burger there.

Now if you could mail out some nice weather . . . This continual winter crap that keeps popping up is for the birds.

For thread integrity, any new vinyl in the mailboxes today?
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited April 2015
    My package was just was 15 minutes from my house yesterday and this morning it is now 4 hours from my house. I guess there is a reason for the way they do these, but damn it doesn't make sense some times. So I guess mine was supposed to be here today, so now maybe tomorrow or the next day.
  • AmantriaAmantria Posts: 361
    Crazy huh? Here's hoping it comes soon!! At this point I'll be excited just to see something other than the Auburn, WA status. I hope we all get something we really want! MendozK I think yours will come before mine. i remember we have the same updated weight
    Its good to be back!!