Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    dallin10dallin10 Posts: 11
    congrats Leeza super excited for you. Glad it went to someone who will really appreciate it. Good luck to everybody else, hope you all get something great.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

wg said:

Zod said:

I collected a few records in the 90s but not a whole lot. Luckily I bought all the PJ ones during the Yield tour (yes believe it or not, you could still buy new No Code's two years after the album came out).

I'm hoping for one of the coloured variants like pj20, backspacer or lightning bolt. The one I really want isn't in the mystery vinyl offer (the solider field 95 promo). If I have to end up with a side project hopefully it's not Stone's last solo album or RNDM. I already have those ones. It would hurt less if I got one I didn't own already :) I suppose a Yield wouldn't hurt.

For 7"'s, one of the colored fixer variants or sevens would be cool. I totally missed the boat on 7's. I don't really need anymore xmas singles.

It looks like they are only sending out the Canadian ones yesterday, so i've still got weeks to go.

Those Soldier Field discs pop up at record stores from time to time...some are fake, but heck, they're probably ALL fake. The one I got was pink. The one I left behind for @derbydave was...go figure...toothpaste green.
    Where'd you find that? In Cbus?
    Magnolia
    Hey I graduated from magnolia high school! Halts maul Dave

And a hearty Halts Maul to you fine sir!!!!
    How's it going buddy???
    The full name of the record store is Magnolia Thunderpussy!!
    :rock_on:
    I def had some thunder pussy at magnolia high school. Hahaha, how the hell are you Dave
    Doing good my friend...
    Had a nice little working vacation out west!!
    Hit up Phoenix, Vegas and Jerome Arizona.
    GREAT times with a couple of PJ friends!!
    :plus_one:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

wg said:

Zod said:

I collected a few records in the 90s but not a whole lot. Luckily I bought all the PJ ones during the Yield tour (yes believe it or not, you could still buy new No Code's two years after the album came out).

I'm hoping for one of the coloured variants like pj20, backspacer or lightning bolt. The one I really want isn't in the mystery vinyl offer (the solider field 95 promo). If I have to end up with a side project hopefully it's not Stone's last solo album or RNDM. I already have those ones. It would hurt less if I got one I didn't own already :) I suppose a Yield wouldn't hurt.

For 7"'s, one of the colored fixer variants or sevens would be cool. I totally missed the boat on 7's. I don't really need anymore xmas singles.

It looks like they are only sending out the Canadian ones yesterday, so i've still got weeks to go.

Those Soldier Field discs pop up at record stores from time to time...some are fake, but heck, they're probably ALL fake. The one I got was pink. The one I left behind for @derbydave was...go figure...toothpaste green.
    Magnolia

How's it going buddy???
    I def had some thunder pussy at magnolia high school. Hahaha, how the hell are you Dave
    Doing good my friend...
    Had a nice little working vacation out west!!
    Hit up Phoenix, Vegas and Jerome Arizona.
    GREAT times with a couple of PJ friends!!
    :plus_one:
    Halts mail, this guy lives the life. I'm going out west on thrs for a week in so cal. Can't wait. Gonna be hitting up the ducks game same day I land hahaha. Fuck the ducks, let's go Rangers!
  • Options
    Safe travels buddy...
    ENJOY your time on the west coast!!
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

Let me know if there's anything you want from there, be more then happy to send you some carne asada or something hahaha
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766

So how far East have they gotten? IL? OH? I refuse to check my tracking info so I'm just curious.

I'm in Columbus. My package got to SW Columbus in the wee hours of 4/28. In the PM of 4/28, it arrived in Cincinnati... It's supposed to arrive 4/29.

Cincinnati, OH, United States 04/28/2015 2:41 P.M. Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by Post Office
    Urbancrest, OH, United States 04/28/2015 1:33 P.M. Package departed UPS Mail Innovations facility enroute to USPS for induction
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

Let me know if there's anything you want from there, be more then happy to send you some carne asada or something hahaha
    In-N-Out or Fatburgers are ALWAYS welcome!!!
    :rofl:

• Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Lisa, don't know you, but the picture of your happy face holding that record is beautiful, your eyes and smile say everything.

Sarava said:

I got Into the Wild and Spin the Black Circle for the 7"

Nice. Congrats. Too bad they didn't pair up itw with the bonus disc.
    Uhm, you mean the No More 7"? The original ITW already includes it.

• Options

Got RNDM 12" and 2000 Xmas single today in IL

IMO, that 2000 Xmas single is one of the best.

Hell, that whole show is worthy of Vault status!!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited April 2015
    derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

Back to thread integrity gentlemen. HOW MUCH DID THEY WEIGH? If there are only 5-10 burgers available and if you bring/send DerbyDave one, does that now skew others chances for the tasty burger of beef?

Seriously, be safe and have a great time!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options

Sarava said:

Good point...but oh well...either one of those is worth having for sure!
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    rival. said:

man... how do so many of you get through life being such bitter assholes?

Hahahha best comment in a few days!
    i like sound...
  • Options
    deadendp said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

Back to thread integrity gentlemen. HOW MUCH DID THEY WEIGH? If there are only 5-10 burgers available and if you bring/send DerbyDave one, does that now skew others chances for the tasty burger of beef?

I think a DOUBLE-DOUBLE with cheese weighs around 8 ounces or so!!!

• Options
    edited April 2015
    wg said:

derbydave said:

wg said:

Zod said:

Magnolia
    I was there yesterday. They had bootleg avocado for 79.99 he tried to tell me it wasn't. The yellow bootleg (ten rehearsals), 5 alive, and monkey business. All 29.99, I think... And too expensive for me... I did grab Tom Waits "Glitter & Doom" great live album

I think they've had those boots (5 Alive, Ten rehearsals and Monkey Business) for a while now.... The copy of LB in there was black... I figure if people have the good stuff, they know it and won't sell it to a store...IF they're looking to sell.

I'm not big on the bootleg vinyl...you don't know where the money is going and sound quality could be questionable, as it comes from non-original sources.
  • Options
    derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

wg said:

Zod said:

Magnolia

How's it going buddy???

Not that I'd know anything about fifth-graders prank calling them with a name like that...
  • Options
    derbydave said:

deadendp said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

• Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,995
    Congrats on the Benny score!
  • Options
    derbydave said:

deadendp said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

Dude, you guys want, I'll overnight to you guys. Let me know.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924

Thank you, guys! I am speechless!!! Tenclub, THANK YOU!!!!! I don't know what to say. I cannot wait for Cav to come home tonight and give it a good spin :smiley: This baby will feeeeeeeel the love in our house!

Got a Not for you single along with it!

Don't it make you smile!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    badbrains said:

derbydave said:

deadendp said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

I'm good buddy...
    Made several stops at In-N-Out while I was out west!!
    Hope you have a GREAT time and have a burrito for me (or Kyle :wink: )

• Options

Lisa, don't know you, but the picture of your happy face holding that record is beautiful, your eyes and smile say everything.

Sarava said:

Uhm, you mean the No More 7"? The original ITW already includes it.

Yes. I thought since 10c was listing no more separately, the ppl hat received itw wouldn't get it.
  • Options
    derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

deadendp said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

I'm good buddy...
    Halts maul Dave, I hate burritos, but I'll have some carne asada tacos for you and fuck Kyle, hahaha
  • Options
    badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

deadendp said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

I'm good buddy...
    Halts maul Dave, I hate burritos, but I'll have some carne asada tacos for you and fuck Kyle, hahaha
    Tacos work for me...
    and you're right,
    Kyle can make his own burrito!!!
    Halts Maul my friend :plus_one:

• Options
    derbydave said:

deadendp said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

Clearly that isn't a Benny weight!
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003

Glad a real fan got one.... spin it, enjoy it

i like sound...
  • Options
    deadendp said:

derbydave said:

deadendp said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

Clearly that isn't a Benny weight!
    BUT...
    It could be a Coke Bottle Green TEN,
    RIGHT????

• Options
    Not unless it's a 7" and that would have to be an import. :nuh_uh:
  • Options
    Just landed Lost Dogs and the Falling Down / Jeremy fan club single here in Chicago! I am one happy guy!
  • Options
    ^^ Awesome! Congratulations!
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

deadendp said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

derbydave said:

Safe travels buddy...

I'm good buddy...
    Tacos work for me...
    and you're right,
    Ashlee can make Kyle a burrito!!!
    Halts Maul my friend :plus_one:
    Fixed it before someone else did...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....