Do Aliens Exist?

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    No
    paulonious wrote: »
    interesting to see people who believe in god mock those who believe in unseen creatures.

I don't believe in God. But I don't think I've mocked anyone in this thread.
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    imagine traveling 244billion light-years listening to new kids on the block
    good damn idea

im slapping the first gray that comes up to me having these asses on their earphones
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    chadwick wrote: »
    i will make a statement now - every living & deceased life form rocks balls to alice in chains. fact. i don't give a damn who they are or were. in fact planets, moon, stars, gas, hydrogen, helium & the densest (mass) neutron stars stuck up someone's rear-end do karaoke to alice

even snowflakes love aic

yes little grays, greens & purples in their flying saucers have 8tracks of aic. how the fuck can a guy travel intergalacticly without any aic going loudly? fuck a bunch of that

I completely agree Chad.If I'm getting abducted by rogue greys or reptilians it's common fact that both groups of visitors blast AIC while bending time and space to travel here.Im pretty sure Dam that River At 10x the speed of light is fucking awesome.

Ps-I'm thinking about the movie Heavy Metal.Those dudes were rocking out during space travel as well.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Yes
    interesting to see people who believe in god mock those who believe in unseen creatures.

I don't believe in God. But I don't think I've mocked anyone in this thread.

that was directed towards GF, not you.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    hats off to you, rr16xxxx
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Oh shit, look who's back. Chadwick my man, how are u buddy. Hope the house is coming along for ya.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Godfather. wrote: »
    hedonist wrote: »
    And, at times, vice versa ;)

LOL !!!! took the words right outta my mouth
    I guess we all have out limitations.

Godfather.
    I don't understand how anyone could compare alien life, or the idea of it, to God or the idea of that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    What if aliens ARE god(s) and they created us?
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No

LOL !!!! took the words right outta my mouth
    I guess we all have out limitations.

Godfather.

[/quote]
    I don't understand how anyone could compare alien life, or the idea of it, to God or the idea of that.
    [/quote]

LOL I don't think they really were it was just a point counter point.

Godfather.

Yes
    badbrains wrote: »

an Alien Ant Farm, so to speak?

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

an Alien Ant Farm, so to speak?
    Reminds me of that Twilight Zone.

(and I love AAF's cover of Smooth Criminal!)
    No
    what if God really did create the heavens and all the natural beauty we see and what if Jesus really did die on the cross for our sins ?

Godfather.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Yes
    "What if God really did create the heavens and all the natural beauty we see and what if Jesus really did die on the cross for our sins ?

Godfather."

Well then God picked a pretty ridiculous method of salvation...
    "I am going to send my son (who is me?) to live in the world, and I am going to have him be tortured and die a suffering death so that people who are sorry for their sins can be forgiven."
    "Why can't you just forgive them?"
    "Because"
    "Why don't they get crucified for their sins and then given the option of forgiveness? After all, it is they who sinned, not Jesus."
    "Uh, because. Don't question, just follow."
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    No
    "Uh, because. Don't question, just follow." you have the choice to follow or not nobody said you have to but if your are a non believer then the consequnces of it should mean nothing to you, I am not muslim,buddist or morman so the consequences of not following those don't bother me but you seem to be angery because you think someone said you HAVE to follow...got news for ya man you don't it's your choice you wont be beheaded or thrown inprison and if you are invited all you have to say is "no thank you". you can keep waiting for the grays and little green men to swing by and pick you up in thier space ship.... hahhahahha sorry man I couldn't help myself.

Godfather.
  • Yes aliens exist

And I have a better chance of aliens buying a couple Super Bowl Squares...
    Than I do of people on this board buying them.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    No
    Yes aliens exist

I bought 4 at $25 a squar and scored ! got a 7-4 (good) and 1-1 (sucks) and 8-0 (also sucks) but the game will tell the story,my luck with this kind of thing is usally not so good.

Godfather.

• Godfather. wrote: »
    Yes aliens exist

I bought 4 at $25 a squar and scored ! got a 7-4 (good) and 1-1 (sucks) and 8-0 (also sucks) but the game will tell the story,my luck with this kind of thing is usally not so good.

Godfather.
    Well, I think you need to go over to the AET and buy a few $5 squares.
    Hell, buy the 8 that are left!
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413

you are close to the truth..
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2900324/Egyptian-god-s-tomb-discovered-Blackened-structure-built-replica-mythical-resting-place-
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    Thanks for the article 23. I love reading shit like that.
  • If aliens exist...
    I hope they show up to my place today...
    And they bring some snow shovels....
    If aliens exist...
    I hope they show up to my place today...
    And they bring some snow shovels....

They don't use shovels silly.They melt the snow with laser lights shot out of there eyes.Cmon man everyone knows that shit.Also Aliens do not appreciate That windy cold Chicago weather.They are very seasonal like snow birds.Id look for them to be hangin near the FL Keys for tonight's game.
    edited February 2015
    Yes
    "Uh, because. Don't question, just follow." you have the choice to follow or not nobody said you have to but if your are a non believer then the consequnces of it should mean nothing to you, I am not muslim,buddist or morman so the consequences of not following those don't bother me but you seem to be angery because you think someone said you HAVE to follow...got news for ya man you don't it's your choice you wont be beheaded or thrown inprison and if you are invited all you have to say is "no thank you". you can keep waiting for the grays and little green men to swing by and pick you up in thier space ship.... hahhahahha sorry man I couldn't help myself.

Godfather.

for darwin's sake, man, learn the difference between anger and sarcasm. all he did was answer your question with a very good point. most of the christian religion makes zero sense and I can't even get a fucking priest to properly explain it to me. they don't even seem to understand how god is jesus but jesus is his son and why he needed to send himself/his son to earth to die for humanity's sins so jesus/god would be a filter so god (also jesus-still following?) wouldn't be able to see how bad man is.

seriously? that makes NO sense whatsoever.

oh, and then jesus/god is also a ghost.

and he had to get a human to take all the animals on a boat so he could kill every other human instead of just doing so and recreating the animals. this god is not very efficient, and couldn't even get a job as a project manager, never mind creator/ruler of the universe.

Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

Godfather.

and he had to get a human to take all the animals on a boat so he could kill every other human instead of just doing so and recreating the animals. this god is not very efficient, and couldn't even get a job as a project manager, never mind creator/ruler of the universe.

Reduce, reuse, recycle.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    God is definitely a member of the Green Party. Sorry Republicans.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Thanks for the article 23. I love reading shit like that.

check this site..
    http://www.ancient-origins.net/
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    Yes
    There are billions of stars. Not millions. Billions. There is a lot of life out there.
    No
    You guys are so silly
    Come on Scott, u know how silly u sound with billions and billions of stars out there and we're the only existence of life? Now that's just plan silly haha
    edited February 2015
    No
    Come on Scott, u know how silly u sound with billions and billions of stars out there and we're the only existence of life? Now that's just plan silly haha

I feel there was something else you wanted to say.....

Nart,you are talking to a guy from South Cakalacky.What u expect.
    But he does have a point Scott.