Secret Santa 2014

Comments

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Ok. Seriously. The thread last year showed who was assigned to who. Damn. Sorry if we spoiled it Dimi! #-o Our bad.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    But it showed it only after all presents were received.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Damn it.. It posted the quote, but not the answer! I was saying... That you ARE supposed to put your name and or username in the package, cause at that point, the secret part is over. :-) you'll get the hang of it!
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Damn it.. It posted the quote, but not the answer! I was saying... That you ARE supposed to put your name and or username in the package, cause at that point, the secret part is over. :-) you'll get the hang of it!

Sweet! Then I did good! And my receiver def knows me to hahaha. Wish I could see his reaction when he opens the package.
  • I received my Secret Santa gift from the UK. There was no name or card, but I asked Dimi and he told me it was Magic the Cat. Thank you, Magic, for the copy of Go on vinyl and for the CD from Lost Tuesday Society! I'm not familiar with that band, so I'm looking forward to listening to it, and of course, spinning some PJ. Thanks again! image
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there....

9b62a062-ff5e-4ae3-9ff8-6d47ef18c764_zps86ddfa45.jpg
    I'm still cracking up on who dimi gave me. Once it's known, it'll make sense. As much as we crack on dimi for his greeiklish, the dude is a kind teddy bear. Yes he's as big as a grizzly bear but I still love him! Next tour we get rail Dimi, not soundboard like Amsterdam!
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    I received my Secret Santa gift today, and guess what?? It's a book! About PJ! PJ in book form - what could be better!!! It's PJ20, of course, which I didn't have but have wanted. So thank you so much to Mahndog, my clever Secret Santa-er.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • mahndogmahndog Posts: 394

I received my Secret Santa gift today, and guess what?? It's a book! About PJ! PJ in book form - what could be better!!! It's PJ20, of course, which I didn't have but have wanted. So thank you so much to Mahndog, my clever Secret Santa-er.

Woo hoo... glad you dont have it... shocked but glad... enjoy :-)
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Sent my Secret Santa Gifts last Thursday - hope I did ok :D
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Sent mine out today, which I know is late but it is on its way.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    badbrains said:

I'm still cracking up on who dimi gave me. Once it's known, it'll make sense. As much as we crack on dimi for his greeiklish, the dude is a kind teddy bear. Yes he's as big as a grizzly bear but I still love him! Next tour we get rail Dimi, not soundboard like Amsterdam!

and hope we have next to us,2 super hot chicks,and not 2 gays dutch dudes of 6.8 tall
    hehehhehee
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

badbrains said:

and hope we have next to us,2 super hot chicks,and not 2 gays dutch dudes of 6.8 tall
    hehehhehee
    Hahahaha, ya seeing that guy try to kiss u over and over again before licking your neck was creepy hahaha =))
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

hehehhehee
    Hahahaha, ya seeing that guy try to kiss u over and over again before licking your neck was creepy hahaha =))
    Wtf?!?!?

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

hehehhehee
    Wtf?!?!?
    Shit was weird, 100%. And the look on the dudes, I guess boyfriend, was priceless. Hahaha
    Yep!! That's funny!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

hehehhehee
    Wtf?!?!?
    Shit was weird, 100%. And the look on the dudes, I guess boyfriend, was priceless. Hahaha
    "hey. no worries.look...its Dimi"
    group hug...hahahahahhaha
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

hehehhehee
    Wtf?!?!?
    EVERYBODY loves Dimitirs!! My sister was so
    Mad that she didn't get to say Hi at Wrigley!!
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

hehehhehee
    Wtf?!?!?
    My thoughts exactly! :-D
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

hehehhehee
    Wtf?!?!?
    lol Where was it ?
    In Berlin last summer we saw some dudes like your dutch friends !
    I was so excited because it was my first PJ gig so I gave a sticker to the one who I talked with before the gig while waiting! Didn´t saw his wondering look and after he left my friend told me that he just thought I would chat him up! He must be very confused...lol I still have to laugh about that...hehe ;) So if you once just try to be nice.... lol
    kce8 said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

hehehhehee
    Wtf?!?!?
    lol Where was it ?
    I was so excited because it was my first PJ gig so I gave a sticker to the one who I talked with before the gig while waiting! Didn´t saw his wondering look and after he left my friend told me that he just thought I would chat him up! He must be very confused...lol I still have to laugh about that...hehe ;) So if you once just try to be nice.... lol
    forgot to say he might thought my friend was my girlfriend! lol
    kce8 said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

hehehhehee
    Wtf?!?!?
    lol Where was it ?
    Amsterdam night 1, fucken HILARIOUS shit! It's fitting that the first time I got to hang with dimi, I ended up with a story that will last a lifetime hahaha. And dimi, I fucken thought they were swedes! Hahaha =))
    rafie said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

hehehhehee
    Wtf?!?!?
    Rafie, you would fallen on the floor laughing so hard. This guy not only tried to make out with dimi, he even got my joint taken away by security. In fucken Amsterdam! How does that happen? God damn, wtf! =))
    badbrains said:

kce8 said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

hehehhehee
    Wtf?!?!?
    lol Where was it ?
    Amsterdam night 1, fucken HILARIOUS shit! It's fitting that the first time I got to hang with dimi, I ended up with a story that will last a lifetime hahaha. And dimi, I fucken thought they were swedes! Hahaha =))
    :)) great!
    Where's everyone's list of gifts? No body received any yet? I sent mine out last week and should've been delivered already.
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
    I want more photos of gifts. I love seeing what everybody gets. (Of course my package hasn't gone out yet - today, I promise.)
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    edited December 2014
    Do people really open presents before Christmas?
    Post edited by jnimhaoileoin on
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Well I won't be opening mine til Christmas morning!
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    badbrains said:

rafie said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

hehehhehee
    Wtf?!?!?
    Rafie, you would fallen on the floor laughing so hard. This guy not only tried to make out with dimi, he even got my joint taken away by security. In fucken Amsterdam! How does that happen? God damn, wtf! =))

BB, we need to hang out next euro tour (if you come over...). I have a feeling things will be interesting (both intellectual and entertaining :-) ).
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie said:

badbrains said:

rafie said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

hehehhehee
    Wtf?!?!?

BB, we need to hang out next euro tour (if you come over...). I have a feeling things will be interesting (both intellectual and entertaining :-) ).
    100% rafie, if I come to Europe, we hang my friend.
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305

Do people really open presents before Christmas?

Some people wait but most people open their SS gift when they receive it, then post pictures.
    B-)
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."