chad's opinion thread

Comments

• chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited March 2014

Hi Chad,

I spent a lot of time last night (5 minutes) thinking about the hard work it takes ants to make their kingdoms.
    With that being the case, my question to you is:
    If you had to choose who to write a biography about -- Jan Michael Vincent, Langston Hughes, or William Wrigley, JR -- who would it be & why?

not jan michael vincent
    reminds me of patrick swayze
    & other things about him irritate me
    screw that guy

langston hughes
    he was poet, playwright, social activist & other things
    nice guy
    wrote jazz-poetry

wrigley left philadelphia for chicago in 1891 with $32 in his pocket
    somehow he became the chewing gum industrialist
    juicy fruit is pretty good gum
    i like the hot red one... yeah i forget the name...uh
    big red

hughes or wrigley
    i'll think this over

ants are fantastic & often times murdered by idiots with their fancy little chemicals
    grow a set, yes/no?
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    edited March 2014
    i have a question for the guys out there -

can you mess a shirt whilst eating & if so, can you brush off the crumbs & or rub in the soup juice or salad dressing runs or the melted ass cheese you are now covered in? what would you do if home alone? & what would you do if home with whomever?
    can you, in a pinch, use your shirt as a nose blowing tool? are you a caveman or a princess? & do you ever blow your nose farmer style aka snot rockets?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    I have been known to make a mess on my shirt while eating....and certainly try to brush off most of what I spill asap.
    If I were home alone it would depend on what I spilled on which shirt. If it is a 'nice' shirt or something I dont want to have pasta gravy stained on it then I would whip my shirt off and toss in the sink with some soapy water.
    If others were home I would still do this, only I would likely attempt to be polite and walk upstairs to my bedroom and put on another shirt and then toss it in some water to soak.
    If I dont give a fuck about the shirt (most shirts) and the stain is something basic I probably rub it with my napkin and call it close enough.
    I have for sure wiped my nose on my shirt sleeve, although I prefer to use something else. Gross but it has happened and will surely happen again in a pinch. I have never actually used my shirt as a snot rag although I would not rule it out.
    For sure a caveman vs a princess!
    I have blown snot rockets 1000 times. Grew up largely outdoors and with other guys so it was a no brainer. Middle of winter, you have a cold and you are out on a snowmobile with your buddies. Stop to have a drink or something and cover one nostril.....shoot jet of snot out and then wipe nice with hand/fingers and then wipe hand/fingers on sleeve or pants. This is how you do it. Sometimes you just cannot cough/spit the nastiness all out and while a Kleenex is the preferred method you need to get the shit out and I abhor sniffling it in constantly. (This is more disgusting that snot rockets w/o a doubt in my mind.)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    :-&
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

:))
    f me in the brain... a true champion
    honest, wise, survivor, rugged & all around good guy. this is how guys want to be, wish they could be, or already are but scared to fess up.

currently my long sleeve shirt (some kinda thick material for cold conditions) is over a t-shirt. this shirt is wearing chicken something something asian blend, paul newman's caesar salad dressing & crumbs from breakfast. you can bet a few snot rocket nose wipes are on the sleeve wrist ends.

our fathers teach us this stuff as their forefathers taught them & down the line it is handed - how to be a man, not a princess without snot rocket sleeves

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

PJ_Soul said:

she actually likes it
    she's just playing hard to get or something

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    here is another fact about women

what if she is raising all boys? you know, 2-3 or more boys plus there's the dad

hello! where does the pee go in this house? .... - - - - .... wrong! not in the toilet.
    it goes on the floor - ect.

years after years
    boys & men go on the bathroom floor, walls, tub, shower & on top of & around the toilet
    years & years later
    the woman of the house actually has become accustom to this phenomena & will miss it if it ceases

another tip: see what happens if you wear just your socks into the bathroom
    this is why a lot of guys also wear their logging boots indoors

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    :-O

After this discussion, I am glad to be a princess.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    chadwick said:

here is another fact about women

what if she is raising all boys? you know, 2-3 or more boys plus there's the dad

hello! where does the pee go in this house? .... - - - - .... wrong! not in the toilet.
    it goes on the floor - ect.

years after years
    boys & men go on the bathroom floor, walls, tub, shower & on top of & around the toilet
    years & years later
    the woman of the house actually has become accustom to this phenomena & will miss it if it ceases

another tip: see what happens if you wear just your socks into the bathroom
    this is why a lot of guys also wear their logging boots indoors

As a father of three boys, and a food stained shirt wearing caveman, I concur with everything you said. My wife cleans pee in the oddest places of the house and gripes at the boys but they never listen. I think she likes the whole process pee, clean, yell. She will miss it so I guess we will have to get another puppy.

Wind this thing up.

yeah that's right
    exactly

get another puppy or another baby boy

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    Hey Chadwick... Just wondering what are thoughts on mothers who teach their boys to pee in the toilet or at least behind the tree and not on the floor, walls, tub, shower and on top of and around the toilet? Are we contributing to the weakening of the male species by teaching these little boys to have some respect for those they live with? Or are we just fooling ourselves that they are actually complying when really they are peeing all over the place when mom's not looking? ;)
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    On a related note, how do you feel about men who sit to pee in order to avoid splashing all over the bathroom?
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Armed with the knowledge that my wife has pissed on the street between two parked cars in her college days, I feel as though I have a trump card in this argument.

Right or wrong?
    I SAW PEARL JAM

On a related note, how do you feel about men who sit to pee in order to avoid splashing all over the bathroom?

I almost asked the same question earlier. My father in law does this and it was brought up in a conversation last summer when we had people over for a party. The bathroom that sits just off the pool has Cherry wood floors and it is crystal clear when there is spatter. I had cleaned things up (yes, I did -- my wife got a pass even though it was her side of the family coming over) which of course included a thorough mop/clean up of the restrooms.
    After only a few people had shown up there was pee spatter in the floor next to the bowl. My wife went after her father and our nephew and her father said 'I got sick of having that fight at home, which is why I always sit down when I pee.'
    I, of course, mocked him for this....but he does have a point.
    You can draw aim dead center of the bowl and there is still the chance that there can be spatter. Not sure what the anatomical reasoning is, lol, but it seems to be true.
    edited March 2014

Hey Chadwick... Just wondering what are thoughts on mothers who teach their boys to pee in the toilet or at least behind the tree and not on the floor, walls, tub, shower and on top of and around the toilet? Are we contributing to the weakening of the male species by teaching these little boys to have some respect for those they live with? Or are we just fooling ourselves that they are actually complying when really they are peeing all over the place when mom's not looking? ;)

i'll get to this after a bit

ok it's after a bit
    yeah moms are fooling themselves

say what?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited March 2014
    dankind said:

Armed with the knowledge that my wife has pissed on the street between two parked cars in her college days, I feel as though I have a trump card in this argument.

Right or wrong?

correct, sir

she's almost one of the guys & for sure a keeper

she'd also do this act again & not even think twice about it nor need be in emergency fashion

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited March 2014
    i would urinate aiming into the shower or tub standing outside of the shower or tub as water flows as a clean up tool & if needit clean it up with boiling water, bleach & ammonia

now wait a cotton pickin second... bleach & ammonia? yeah ok scientist, go for it
    not a good plan

i'd still go in the shower or tub, outside, in the sink, in my car, on my car, in the bedroom closet, up a tree or on the roof well before i sit down to avoid splattering around. imagine those geniuses with carpeted bathrooms. unreal

i would have that carpet trashed in a matter of weeks
    i also throughly enjoy the great outdoors where a guy can be a guy

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

I almost asked the same question earlier. My father in law does this and it was brought up in a conversation last summer when we had people over for a party. The bathroom that sits just off the pool has Cherry wood floors and it is crystal clear when there is spatter. I had cleaned things up (yes, I did -- my wife got a pass even though it was her side of the family coming over) which of course included a thorough mop/clean up of the restrooms.
    After only a few people had shown up there was pee spatter in the floor next to the bowl. My wife went after her father and our nephew and her father said 'I got sick of having that fight at home, which is why I always sit down when I pee.'
    You can draw aim dead center of the bowl and there is still the chance that there can be spatter. Not sure what the anatomical reasoning is, lol, but it seems to be true.
    poor old man needs to be left alone. hell invite him over for some beers so he can use the bathroom more often. he probably built the house himself & worked his ass off & now has to sit down

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    chadwick said:

oysterjar said:

Chad whose hands are these?

well they aren't mine, i have tattoos up my arms
    they belong to a thrilled & very thin or small man with enormous hands & arms
    maybe they are justin timberlake's

fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"

chadwick said:

oysterjar said:

Chad whose hands are these?

well they aren't mine, i have tattoos up my arms
    they belong to a thrilled & very thin or small man with enormous hands & arms
    maybe they are justin timberlake's

i'd find it odd if mr. timberlake ever touched breasts

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick said:

poor old man needs to be left alone. hell invite him over for some beers so he can use the bathroom more often. he probably built the house himself & worked his ass off & now has to sit down
    Yeah, I feed him all of the beers I can get away with before his wife and my wife scold me for encouraging him. I will them break out some sake or sochu since I know he will want to try those and they are not beer so the women can leave him alone.
    Pretty sad that he needs to sit down to avoid his wife's wrath.

I also find carpeted bathrooms to be completely fucking vile. I would piss all over myself every day rather than walk on a carpet as I come out of a show that is filled with shit fibers and someone else's piss.
    edited March 2014
    Duplicate / deleted.

Chad, which character are you on Vikings?
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    edited March 2014

Duplicate / deleted.

Chad, which character are you on Vikings?

only saw the vikings series a few times. i'll have to give it a look see. i've no tv so this may take some time

i'll be the king whoever that may be

vikings were great poets by the way. reciting poetry was just as important as fighting or ship building. i'll be the poetry viking if this vikings show has one.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    King Horik it would be then....no poets yet.
    You can watch online if you are interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH-wpMBfZfU&feature=player_detailpage
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    chad or f-me,
    have you ever stepped in another man's piss with bare feet?

did you see me? i saw you.
    Hahaha. Not that I can recall....but I lived in a fraternity house so I cannot say 'no' with any certainty. I haven't done it knowingly.
    We got off track here....questions are for Chad. :)

Chad, what did you think of Zach galifanakis' interview of the president on Between Two Ferns?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    there is nothing like pooping in the woods.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited March 2014

chad or f-me,
    have you ever stepped in another man's piss with bare feet?

i have two younger brothers
    often we all three went to the bowl same time & played games

so yes i've stood in some pee

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce