Options

chad's opinion thread

Comments

• Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    chadwick said:

yes you can indeed sew armor back together with a smaller than average collection of bulky ass eyebrows or bulky ass whiskers. they are quite gloriously wide that is true

john p.
    do not feel less masculine. if i remember correctly you invented sea kayaking, bands in florida & the bikini for the ladies of the swamps to prance around in.

look up 'skunk ape'. ever heard of such a thing?

haha, yeah i've heard of skunk ape, but its the much less reputable Lake Worth Muck Monster that I'm afraid of.
    Bikini clad swamp ladies? ha! I think I saw that movie in the two dollar bin at Walmart once.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    imalive said:

i wish i had something more interesting to say, but i ran across his pic on pinterest. :P

PINTEREST?????

I had assumed you were a dude. Was I wrong?
    ;;)

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    dear chad,

what do you think of the 87 or so guests that won't log in or buy memberships?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305

haha, yeah i've heard of skunk ape, but its the much less reputable Lake Worth Muck Monster that I'm afraid of.
    Bikini clad swamp ladies? ha! I think I saw that movie in the two dollar bin at Walmart once.

How do you know about the Lake Worth Monster? I thought his native range was very limited (around Lake Worth in Texas).
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157

dear chad,

what do you think of the 87 or so guests that won't log in or buy memberships?

they enjoy the sidelines i guess.

for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    awesome! heard about this on the radio yesterday or maybe today, not really too sure
    dude is crazy & has 5 poles with two in the water
    trying to reel one in to get it out of the way & a death grip on the pulling hammer head in his other hand
    pretty brutal feeding the one chasing after him
    i sure as shit wouldn't like that bullshit not one bit
    remembers me of a nantucket sleighride with whale hunters

great song too. lesley west & corky laing/ mountain... pretty killer tune
    http://youtu.be/rV7RYF91tjM

http://youtu.be/cyKg7cN3hpo
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    edit

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    Chad,

Im sorry I might have missed this some where else but what is your opinion of the Robertson, aka Duck Dynasty?

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880

chadwick said:

that picture blown up

http://www.thesharkguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/tigertimelawn.jpgimage

lawn mowers in bank elevators is a wonderful idea. i'll sign up on youtube & get a video camera cell phone... set

hot chicks wearing bandanas, mowing lawns....yes/no?

(hint--the answer is a resounding yes)
    I'm thinking the grass stands a much better chance of getting cut if that lawn mower had all 4 wheels on the ground. Looks like a nice patch though.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    chadwick said:

Annafalk said:

This thread is so great,thank you Chadwick ^:)^ the national park pictures was assume !

don't thank me thank shortstack for coming up with the idea & thank the other folks contributing here. im just some fucking idjit fulla shit half the time but thank you
    half the time? You sir a a very humble guy. Dont let him kid you folks hes full of shit ALL the time!!!! ^:)^
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Wow, Chad, it's been a looooong time since I heard Nantucket Sleighride. Gotta save that clip for my prince.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    oysterjar said:

Chad,

Im sorry I might have missed this some where else but what is your opinion of the Robertson, aka Duck Dynasty?

lots of duck dynasty gear or products for sale at many a stores. kinda fucked in my opinion. are duck dynasty sunglasses super duper kick ass & better than other brands? who makes the sunglasses? why camouflage this or that? what are ppl trying to do with these concealments?

think im gonna order a camouflage couch & love seat, camouflage toothbrush, camouflage guitar, camouflage underwears & socks, camoflauge goggles & swim fins, camouflage mouse & mouse pad so i can't find them, camouflage keys so i can't find my car keys even more than i already can't find em, camouflage prescription drug bottles with camouflage pills, camouflage music so you can't even hear the shit, camouflage bowling balls, camouflage drum kits, camouflage tires & rims, camouflage dick rubbers, camouflage adult toys, camouflage rubber duckies, camouflage cell phones so more ppl lose their shit & freak the fuck out

a guy at the pool calls me a duck dynasty fucker of some kind as i sport my bullshit beard & some mossy oak in my head of mud, rock & noise.

i guess they're some smart fucking hillbillies cashin in, i don't know or really care, good for them i guess. the old man is some kinda religious dude or something with some pretty strict thoughts & ideals as i've watched him give a talk or two. fucking whatever, dude in the camo. yeah ok sure swearing is terrible, blah blah whatever

it's a drama series with whiskers & camo & not really my cup of tea. i suppose city folk may enjoy it. we have these kinds of ppl here & i've been pals with them or still would be considered friends. lots of outlaws in the swamps & back nowhere river fuckers i steer clear of anymore. but if you need something like $%^&*, ((, *&^%$, #$%^& or something, good to go

i do think that one guy si or whatever his name is, is kinda funny

"darlin, you're on fire like doughnut grease" - si

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    mickeyrat said:

chadwick said:

Annafalk said:

This thread is so great,thank you Chadwick ^:)^ the national park pictures was assume !

don't thank me thank shortstack for coming up with the idea & thank the other folks contributing here. im just some fucking idjit fulla shit half the time but thank you
    half the time? You sir a a very humble guy. Dont let him kid you folks hes full of shit ALL the time!!!! ^:)^
    true i am humble at least 37% - 84.2% of the time
    "ALL the time!!!!," is a pretty reserved estimation in my opinion
    it is humanly possible to be even more fulla shit than all of time itself
    it is true i have gas from time to time. im a dude, whata ya want?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    dont if its been asked yet, but what is your opinion on opinions?

• Options
    opinions are like toe-jam, everybody has some

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    gross.

ever leave the house wearing two different shoes?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    i've left the house wearing two different socks for sure. i've left the house with my car keys yet couldn't find them for several minutes as they were in my pocket or hand, i've left the house looking for my hat when it was in fact on my head or in my hands or in my pocket all folded up, i've left the house with sunglasses on my eyeballs & went searching for them, i've left the house carrying or wearing my backpack & was amazed i couldn't find it, i've left the house heading off into the great sunset or sunrise for somewhere & forgot where i was going, i've left the house with my shirt on backwards & inside out, i've left the house with a joint in my mouth then ate it, i've left the house with fantastic ancient dreams of wonderment going off like a laser light show with mystical energies blasting me in the face until i fell down into a pile of autumn leaves & disappeared for awhile

so no i don't believe i've ever left the house wearing two different shoes. that would be like weird or something

& cds, don't forget cds. i've left the house with music for the car & couldn't find the cds i was carrying & dropping all over the place
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651
    i've left the house with fantastic ancient dreams of wonderment going off like a laser light show with mystical energies blasting me in the face until i fell down into a pile of autumn leaves & disappeared for awhile
    Excellent!

Today is opening day for baseball. Opinion on the 'National Pastime?'
  • Options
    fuck the yankees that is a fact! mostly i dislike any sports superstars. all of em, every single last one of em but probably it is the owners i'd really like to kick in the pants

go hungry once in awhile you bastards. then you can grow tougher, learn & understand your old ways were & are pathetic.
    sports? fucking people want sports? ok

http://youtu.be/_42qmKBSC3g

the first sport in the history of the universe
    yeah baseball players are kinda like, you know, bullshit

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

i've left the house wearing two different socks for sure. i've left the house with my car keys yet couldn't find them for several minutes as they were in my pocket or hand, i've left the house looking for my hat when it was in fact on my head or in my hands or in my pocket all folded up, i've left the house with sunglasses on my eyeballs & went searching for them, i've left the house carrying or wearing my backpack & was amazed i couldn't find it, i've left the house heading off into the great sunset or sunrise for somewhere & forgot where i was going, i've left the house with my shirt on backwards & inside out, i've left the house with a joint in my mouth then ate it, i've left the house with fantastic ancient dreams of wonderment going off like a laser light show with mystical energies blasting me in the face until i fell down into a pile of autumn leaves & disappeared for awhile

so no i don't believe i've ever left the house wearing two different shoes. that would be like weird or something

& cds, don't forget cds. i've left the house with music for the car & couldn't find the cds i was carrying & dropping all over the place

thought so. :P
  • Options
    Chad, I saw a trailer for Sex Tape today. Was surprised that I laughed but I did...
    What is your opinion on people who make sex tapes of themselves and "accidentally" share them with the world?

• Options
  • Options
    need that exhausted smilie again like earlier this morning I-)
    i think that um one broad kardashian made 5 million suing the guy she made a flick with
    ya what the fuck ever

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,655
    Can you swim to the sun?

Peace.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    gotta say, this actually looks really really funny
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Chad, I drafted Jose Reyes in the second round of my fantasy baseball draft. After his first at bat, he pulled a hammy and is on the 15 day DL. Who should I use to replace him: Everth Cabrera from the Padres, or Jed Lowrie from the A's?
  • Options
    My name is not Chad and although I can grow a beard my wife doesn't like it. (Cabrera!)