Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Looks good and I love the info on the DW.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • nomarnomar Posts: 65
    ...dammit - I wish that I didn't click on this thread. As in, this looks awesome, so I have to get it. Less money, more problems.
  • 63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Love it. Hopefully every other Vault is Jack related somehow.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    nomar wrote:
    ...dammit - I wish that I didn't click on this thread. As in, this looks awesome, so I have to get it. Less money, more problems.

:lol:
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    New Novelties up
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    New Novelties up

was the B shows 12" from vault #4, went quick.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
    choop wrote:
    New Novelties up

Worst sounding wax I've ever heard. I tracked it down earlier this year and couldn't even listen to it. Sold it a few weeks later. Don't waste your time honestly.
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '18- Fenway
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Skipped the last vault, but maybe jump back on board for this one! That Raconteurs wax looks sick
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
    Anyone at the Record Exchange in Philly now for the RRS?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    I REALLY hope for a new Raconteurs album soon.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    There's a TMR truck parked outside Other Music in NYC right now
    I'm going to check it at Pitt tomorrow.
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '18- Fenway
  • choop wrote:
    New Novelties up

Worst sounding wax I've ever heard. I tracked it down earlier this year and couldn't even listen to it. Sold it a few weeks later. Don't waste your time honestly.

yeah, tracked down the mp3's, and they were horrible.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    ote="Hugh Freaking Dillon"]
    choop wrote:
    New Novelties up

yeah, tracked down the mp3's, and they were horrible.[/quote]

Yup. Literally sounds just like it... I was warned but didn't think it would really be that bad. Boy was I wrong. I mean I understand that try had very little to work with at those shows but to press that on wax is a waste IMO.
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '18- Fenway
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    I disagree. I think it's a neat artifact to have. It's a great companion piece to the film. And while the quality is poor, it's pretty much the only document of these side shows.

I do wish it had the black jack from the film though. Love that version.
  • I disagree. I think it's a neat artifact to have. It's a great companion piece to the film. And while the quality is poor, it's pretty much the only document of these side shows.

I do wish it had the black jack from the film though. Love that version.

as a collector, yes, it's cool. but as a listener, blech.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    i got the willie nelson vault package today, which i DID NOT order. checked my order history and the credit card bills, and definitely no order for the vault, as that was the one where the system changed over and i only have a sub since the raconteurs one was announced, and def no credit card charge.

its really well done, i'll never spin it. i do like the vault bonus items though. my lucky day! :D
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    Reminder, today is the last day to get in on the badass Raconteurs at the Ryman package, with the new Dead Weather stuff on the single. I only say this, b/c I damn near forgot. Can't wait to see thes slabs. Look really amazing in the pics.
    DewieCox wrote:
    Reminder, today is the last day to get in on the badass Raconteurs at the Ryman package, with the new Dead Weather stuff on the single. I only say this, b/c I damn near forgot. Can't wait to see thes slabs. Look really amazing in the pics.

Can't wait for this one.
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '18- Fenway
    DewieCox wrote:

Can't wait for this one.

Yes sir!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    If anyone is interested, I have the PJ Vault #3 vinyl that I'd like to trade. I'd like to get my hands on TMR's Vaults 5 & 8. Let me know and we can work out a deal.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Can anyone else not get through?
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '18- Fenway
    Just got a shipping confirmation for the vault.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Just got a shipping confirmation for the vault.

Just received it.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    Got mine as well.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    People getting them before I received my shipping notice...ugh :lol:

The one vault I really wanted they start on the opposite side of the alphabet
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Hey,

I've got two complete vault packages still in their original mailers, never opened I'm looking to sell. They make for great Christmas gifts to yourself. :)

$100 Vault #14 - Jack White Live At TMR 2LP / Blunderbuss Demos 7" / Dead Weather Tour Book
    $70 Vault #17 - Willie Nelson And Friends 2LP / TMR Recording Booth 6" / Comemorative Poster / a whole bunch of other stuff included as part of the vault re-launch. I can provide more info/ pics if interested.

Prices do not include shipping.

Thanks!
    -DMW
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    OK - Got my Vault 18 yesterday. I did not know that the first LP is supposed to be brown (rawhide) until today but I swear mine is black. I will double check tonight. Secondly my LP 1 is marked "A" on both sides with the "A" tracklisting....Anyone else run into this?

Jim
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    pearljim wrote:
    OK - Got my Vault 18 yesterday. I did not know that the first LP is supposed to be brown (rawhide) until today but I swear mine is black. I will double check tonight. Secondly my LP 1 is marked "A" on both sides with the "A" tracklisting....Anyone else run into this?

Jim

A lotta people are running into that. Guess the swirling didn't turn out as cool as the pic, which is a bummer.

Mine is on it's way. Say at he 16th, but it should be here sooner. Some great reviews on the DW tracks.