Options

Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,599
    edited July 2014
    Okay, so great.... Then I went and used the tracking number to see if it was showing in the system yet. And it says that the package with that tracking number was sent from Delaware and was successfully delivered somewhere in Canada.... In March 2013. image

Don't worry, I had the same problem with tracking number. Mine was showing that the package was delivered months ago in Germany. 2 days later they refreshed the data and the number they gave me was ok.
    Still waiting for a reply to at least one of my three e-mails though,..
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,741
    edited July 2014
    RW8297 said:

Don't worry, I had the same problem with tracking number. Mine was showing that the package was delivered months ago in Germany. 2 days later they refreshed the data and the number they gave me was ok.
    Still waiting for a reply to at least one of my three e-mails though,..

That is good to know! Thank you for putting my mind at ease. :)

Hope you get your reply soon.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    edited July 2014
    First time seeing Jack White last night. Just incredible. Started off like a house of fire, kinda drifted a little during the middle acoustic/lesser known portion, picked up with Buffalo and was unstoppable from that point on.

I feel like he gets self conscious with his posturing when there are cameras, b/c he was much more animated last night than I've seen in a bunch of live videos, including some of the official stuff.

His band is incredible. He's surrounded himself with real pros that have totally bought into his thing. The drummer and lap steel guys were particularly great.

Could've used a few Raconteurs tunes, but it's hard to fault him for that with the show he put together last night. Had great seats, right up the middle about 15 rows back, at a beautiful venue. What came from the stage was an inspiration.

High Ball Stepper
    Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground
    Lazaretto
    Hello Operator
    Temporary Ground
    Hotel Yorba
    Alone in My Home
    Just One Drink
    Screwdriver
    I Fought Piranhas
    Cannon
    Love Interruption
    You Know That I Know
    I Cut Like a Buffalo
    Missing Pieces >Take Me With You When You Go >Missing Pieces
    Three Women
    We're Going to Be Friends
    Blunderbuss / If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day
    Little Bird
    Seven Nation Army / Gin and Juice

Encore:
    Fell in Love With a Girl
    Freedom at 21
    Hypocritical Kiss
    Would You Fight for My Love?
    Post edited by DewieCox on
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,284
    DewieCox said:

First time seeing Jack White last night. Just incredible. Started off like a house of fire, kinda drifted a little during the middle acoustic/lesser known portion, picked up with Buffalo and was unstoppable from that point on.

I feel like he gets self conscious with his posturing when there are cameras, b/c he was much more animated last night than I've seen in a bunch of live videos, including some of the official stuff.

His band is incredible. He's surrounded himself with real pros that have totally bought into his thing. The drummer and lap steel guys were particularly great.

Could've used a few Raconteurs tunes, but it's hard to fault him for that with the show he put together last night. Had great seats, right up the middle about 15 rows back, at a beautiful venue what came from the stage was an inspiration.

High Ball Stepper
    Lazaretto
    Hello Operator
    Temporary Ground
    Hotel Yorba
    Alone in My Home
    Just One Drink
    Screwdriver
    I Fought Piranhas
    Cannon
    Love Interruption
    You Know That I Know
    I Cut Like a Buffalo
    Three Women
    Little Bird

Encore:
    Fell in Love With a Girl
    Freedom at 21
    Hypocritical Kiss

I was drooling over this set this morning. I have tix to Thursday's show at the Auditorium in Chicago. Can't wait. It will be my third time seeing Jack!
  • Options
    StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    After seeing these setlists I really need to see JW solo.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    LIVE STREAM from Chicago! http://player.radio.com/listen/station/93xrt
    Currently 10:07 PM EST, Probably going until 12pm EST!!
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,202
    edited July 2014
    He brought a fan onstage the other night to help perform Seven Nation Army in Chicago. Also apparently in Milwaukee too.

http://www.nme.com/news/jack-white/78746

The Chicago set list looked awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWPvHZP4J6s

Post edited by eeriepadave on
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    OMG I need to see JW live asap!! PLEEEEASE come to NZ!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    DewieCox said:

Could've used a few Raconteurs tunes, but it's hard to fault him for that with the show he put together last night. Had great seats, right up the middle about 15 rows back, at a beautiful venue. What came from the stage was an inspiration.

High Ball Stepper
    Lazaretto
    Hello Operator
    Temporary Ground
    Hotel Yorba
    Alone in My Home
    Just One Drink
    Screwdriver
    I Fought Piranhas
    Cannon
    Love Interruption
    You Know That I Know
    I Cut Like a Buffalo
    Three Women
    Little Bird

Encore:
    Fell in Love With a Girl
    Freedom at 21
    Hypocritical Kiss

I was at the St. Louis show. Great show! And I had a great seat - middle orchestra Row C. All short people in front of me. I enjoyed this show much better than the one at the Ryman in Nashville a couple of years ago.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Is there some place to get boot legs of his shows?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,908

Is there some place to get boot legs of his shows?

Not official. But some of the webcast recordings are out there. I have audio and video from the Bonnaroo webcast, and I know that the recent Chicago show was streamed online and recorded.
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    Jack White's show in Kansas City tonight is streaming on a local radio station. I'm going to the show, so if someone is able to record and share I would greatly appreciate it!

http://www.965thebuzz.com/
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Going to 3 shows with Vault tickets next week. Can't figure out how to enter for early entry, Any help would be appreciated.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos said:

Going to 3 shows with Vault tickets next week. Can't figure out how to enter for early entry, Any help would be appreciated.

Were you selected for early entry? I was under the impression it was a separate thing from vault tickets, or at least the third man website lists it as a contest

PJ:
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

• Options
    I can't find the contest.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos said:

I can't find the contest.

Look on the vault members site. Looks like they do a contest for early entry a few days before each show. San Francisco and Seattle were just done and are now closed

PJ:

• Options
    Found it.
    #FHP
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I can't find the info on these early entry draws. I saw ones already posted and/or closed, but no info on when the draws open for each upcoming show. Anyone know for Deer Lake on the 28th?

(terrible website btw. It's hard to impossible to find some info. Plus there is ZERO communication from TMR when it comes to pre-sales and these draws. They should be sending out emails to subscribers. I only got a pre-sale ticket through blind luck. I wish they'd make some improvements to this club or whatever it is, especially considering how expensive it is to stay a subscriber)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I can't find the info on these early entry draws. I saw ones already posted and/or closed, but no info on when the draws open for each upcoming show. Anyone know for Deer Lake on the 28th?

(terrible website btw. It's hard to impossible to find some info. Plus there is ZERO communication from TMR when it comes to pre-sales and these draws. They should be sending out emails to subscribers. I only got a pre-sale ticket through blind luck. I wish they'd make some improvements to this club or whatever it is, especially considering how expensive it is to stay a subscriber)

Open the Vault page and click on the Vault button. It'll offer you a few options, click proceed to Vault. That's where you will find the info. Took me forever to figure it out.

http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/

When it's open you need to e-mail:

Your full name
    Vault ID
    e-mail address
    venue
    date of show
    city

to: vaultcontests@thirdmanrecords.com

So far the early entry has opened 5 days before the show and closed the next day.
    #FHP
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    New look for TMR website...so fresh, so clean clean
    www.thirdmanrecords.com
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,796
    Vancouver early entry is up.... ;)
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/4/24

• Options
    RobbyD462 said:

:-bd

They only draw 10 names for it I see. Crazy. I wonder why so few?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

RobbyD462 said:

You,Me and eight more lucky people......:)
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24

• Options
    RobbyD462 said:

PJ_Soul said:

RobbyD462 said:

You,Me and eight more lucky people......:)
    I won it! Did you? I'm actually going alone, so I can take in another person who already has a ticket....
  • Options
    No I didn't win :((
    What time r u going down there at?
    How early do they let u in?
    Awesome by the way congrats!

• Options
    RobbyD462 said:

No I didn't win :((
    What time r u going down there at?
    How early do they let u in?
    Awesome by the way congrats!

I believe you know the answers to these questions now. :)
    I'm pretty excited! Certainly makes things easier. I kind of thought that maybe only 12 people submitted for the draw, since I actually won it, lol.
  • Options
    SloopJohnBSloopJohnB Illinois Posts: 33
    I don't post here often, but I had to hop on this thread after last night's sensational radio broadcast of the second show at the Paramount in Seattle! Jack played a snippet of "Pipeline" by the Ventures and dedicated it to "Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam." I died when he said that! Nothing better than when my favorite worlds collide! UGH!

My friend was in the audience and I was so jealous, because she got "That Black Bat Licorice" and "Death Letter" AND "Little Room!" Totally spazzing out over here. He did less jamming this show than in the Chicago Theatre show, where I last saw him live, but overall, it sounded like one of the best shows of the tour so far. I've been listening in every time there's a broadcast, and he seems more on fire now than ever. Love the Third Man!
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876

Jack played a snippet of "Pipeline" by the Ventures and dedicated it to "Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam."

:-O B-) :D Very cool, thanks for sharing.
    Is it too much to wish for a PJ/TMR collabo one day? *-:)
    Sloop: nice handle & top notch song
  • Options
    SloopJohnBSloopJohnB Illinois Posts: 33
    jjflash said:

Jack played a snippet of "Pipeline" by the Ventures and dedicated it to "Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam."

:-O B-) :D Very cool, thanks for sharing.
    Is it too much to wish for a PJ/TMR collabo one day? *-:)
    Sloop: nice handle & top notch song
    I was seriously hoping Eddie would make a guest appearance at the Chicago Theatre show since they were both in town, but alas. Wrigley was the first time they showed up in a picture together, then this happened today!

And thanks! :) I love me some Sloop!