Options

OFFICIAL: Vinyl yet?

Comments

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Predaking wrote:
    Maybe I shouldn't wait to clean my Vault 3 set then. This is a bit of a drag to hear.

Vault 3 are good to go unless you just got a fluky one. Some of the best vinyl PJ has put out and that's saying nothing of the packaging.
  • Options
    nutbarznutbarz Posts: 227
    Live just outside of Chicago and haven't gotten mine as of today's deliveries :(

Same Here, 100 MIles west of Chicago, Mine is in Cincinnati right now with the Post Office. So I will get it next week sometime. No Way it will make it here by saturday.. Its Fun to Watch though... Where is my Lightning Bolt today, the Race is on now to see if the Halloween shirt beats the Vinyl here.
  • Options
    PredakingPredaking Posts: 267
    DewieCox wrote:
    Predaking wrote:
    Maybe I shouldn't wait to clean my Vault 3 set then. This is a bit of a drag to hear.

Vault 3 are good to go unless you just got a fluky one. Some of the best vinyl PJ has put out and that's saying nothing of the packaging.

I'm sure. I clean all LPs before I play them. I like to do batches of six at a time. Guess I'll just do Vault and KoL after my boys hockey games and mowing. Good excuse to drink some beers as well!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    DewieCox wrote:
    Predaking wrote:

Gotta agree there. Mine sounds flawless......8.5/10
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Ordered mine July 11th and it is currently still in Auburn Washington.

A long ways away from Chicago.

No use fretting though if the damn thing is gonna be D.O.A.
    Hey, hey. My, my. Rock and roll can never die.

"Why go home? I am home! And I gotta tell you, it feels FUCKIN GREAT to be here. You may experience this yourself but, if you were born in Chicago, you're always from Chicago. And even if you don't live in Chicago, Chicago will always live in you."-Ed
  • Options
    elahwelahw Posts: 61
    elahw wrote:
    I just don't understand the shipping on this. It was sent to a warehouse in Auburn, WA. This is less than 5 miles from my house. Then it goes to Folsom, CA then to Los Angeles and finally onto Phoenix before it is sent back up to WA for me? Who runs a shipping company like that???

I am scheduled to receive it today. I hope that I do!

My guess is that your "estimated delivery date" is when your local Post Office will have it. Expect another day or two before it actually is delivered on your doorstep :( :shock:

Yep. Just found out that I still haven't got it. Guess I'll keep waiting!!
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Predaking wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:
    Predaking wrote:

I'm sure. I clean all LPs before I play them. I like to do batches of six at a time. Guess I'll just do Vault and KoL after my boys hockey games and mowing. Good excuse to drink some beers as well!

How do you clean them in batches?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Mine arrived yesterday here in phoenix
    |9.5.93Gorge|2.6.95Moore|5.7.98AROSpace|7.21.98Seattle|7.22.98Seattle|10.21.00PHX|11.5.00Seattle
    |11.6.00Seattle|6.6.03Vegas|6.7.03PHX|5.25.06Boston|7.22.06Gorge|7.23.06Gorge|9.21.09Seattle|9.22.09Seattle |10.6.09LA|11.19.13PHX|11.29.13Portland|12.6.13Seattle |10.22.14Denver| 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle

EV Solo |7.15.11 Benaroya|7.16.11 Benaroya|4.13.12PHX|10.30.14Redmond|
    TOTD 11.11.16 San Fran
  • Options
    I've been following my record. Not that exiting since it's been lying somewhere in Oklahoma (according to some unofficial tracking site) since the 10th. That's a long way from the Netherlands.
    Although reasonable happy with my digital copy. The fact that I preordered and don't have my album while itunes, google musig etc. had the album available the week before the release is kinda annoying.

Well nothing to do but wait with Getaway on repeat :)
  • Options
    Oct 15 2013	Package transferred to dest MI facility	Auburn, WA
    Oct 14 2013	Package processed by Mail Innovations	Auburn, WA
    Oct 14 2013	Package received for processing	Auburn, WA
    Oct 10 2013	Shipment information received

at this rate there is no way I will have it by the 21st, and I am from LI, NY.
  • Options

You should. I'm in the same boat as you. There won't be another update until it hits a local hub which will probably be tomorrow and then it should be out to you on Monday. I had the same thing happen for my Vault 3, 4 days with no info, info on Sat or Sun, then delivered on the Monday scheduled date.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

I have a Spin Clean and i dont like pulling it out for one or two LPs if i know i have a bunch coming around the same time. Silly i guess.
  • Options
    Predaking wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

I have a Spin Clean and i dont like pulling it out for one or two LPs if i know i have a bunch coming around the same time. Silly i guess.

No. I'm just curious. I only have a soft pad/brush to clean them.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

You should. I'm in the same boat as you. There won't be another update until it hits a local hub which will probably be tomorrow and then it should be out to you on Monday. I had the same thing happen for my Vault 3, 4 days with no info, info on Sat or Sun, then delivered on the Monday scheduled date.
    Thanks, I will say this whole thing with the vinyls being damaged has me a bit nervous about getting mine, I would almost prefer it go right back to sender and new ones sent back.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    JK_Livin wrote:

It depends on the "local" hub. It took almost a week after USPS got ahold of mine.
  • Options
    ejpejp Posts: 20

You can fit about 30 vinyl records in a standard size dishwasher. Just make sure the water is as hot as it gets and you're good to go.
  • Options
    ejp wrote:

You can fit about 30 vinyl records in a standard size dishwasher. Just make sure the water is as hot as it gets and you're good to go.

*snicker*
  • Options
    So, mine just arrived in 08096. I will try to clean it either later tonight or tomorrow, and give it a spin. I'm excited, but trepidatious at the same time. I guess we'll see what happens, and roll God's dice.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    ejp wrote:

need to pre-peel the label though...those are a bitch to re-attach
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    My copy arrived in Columbus, OH today, after stopping here initially, then heading out to Pittsburgh and Cincinnati before coming back, thanks to this awful Mail Innovations system . Everything is in good shape. Design and artwork look wonderful on this large scale. I don't own a turntable anymore, but luckily I am driving up to see my girlfriend in Chicago tonight, so I'll give it a spin there and hope I don't hear any issues with the sound, as has been reported here.
  • Options
    PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    It would be great if everyone could list the condition after they recieve and spin it. And where they purchased it from.

That way we'll have a better idea of how many are good and how many aren't.
    2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago 
  • Options
    Just checked mine and it says the 21st for mine

My Halloween shirt doesn't have a delivery date projected yet
    2003: Nashville, Lexington, St.Louis
    2004: St. Louis
    2006: Cincinnati
    2008: Columbia, VA Beach
    2009: Chicago x2, Atlanta (EV) x2
    2010: St. Louis, Noblesville
    2011: St.Louis (EV), Alpine Valley x2
    2012: Pensacola, Atlanta, Memphis (EV)
    2013: Chicago, OKC
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Lexington, chicago x2
  • Options
    ejp wrote:

Should I leave the "heated dry" switch on as well or let them dry cool?

:nono:
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    BikePHLBikePHL Posts: 471
    It was waiting for me when I got home from work just now. No complaints about the timing. There is a big old hand print across the record. I havent had a chance to give it a listen yet
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater - June 25, 2011, Tres Mountains - TLA - March 23, 2011, Brad - World Cafe Live- Oct. 10, 2010, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 12, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 11,2009, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 19, 2008, Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006, Wachovia Center - Oct 03, 2005, Fleet Center - Sep 29, 2004, Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003, Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003, First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003, Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29, 1998, RFK Stadium - Jun 14, 1998
  • Options
    PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    BikePHL wrote:
    It was waiting for me when I got home from work just now. No complaints about the timing. There is a big old hand print across the record. I havent had a chance to give it a listen yet

Were they playing Twister with these things???
    2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago 
  • Options
    BikePHLBikePHL Posts: 471
    PH20 wrote:
    BikePHL wrote:

Maybe some disc golf
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater - June 25, 2011, Tres Mountains - TLA - March 23, 2011, Brad - World Cafe Live- Oct. 10, 2010, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 12, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 11,2009, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 19, 2008, Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006, Wachovia Center - Oct 03, 2005, Fleet Center - Sep 29, 2004, Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003, Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003, First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003, Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29, 1998, RFK Stadium - Jun 14, 1998
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,602
    BikePHL wrote:
    PH20 wrote:
    BikePHL wrote:

Maybe some disc golf

take a picture and post it here
  • Options
    I am a patriotI am a patriot Posts: 428
    edited October 2013
    10 club edition received in ATL. Black vinyl without an issue so far-on Let the Records Play. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. The stickers are awesome. The postcard was a nice touch.
    Post edited by I am a patriot on
  • Options
    Mine arrived in Colorado today. No damage. And no playing issues. :D
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes