Please Announce Tour Dates

Comments

• NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Tomorrow we turn to mid May, so I guess X is not the opener. The later this gets, more it feels like the usual 3 week 12-15 dates that end at Voodoo which would have it beginning in Oct and not Sept. Hopefully it's a true east coast tour working from NE to Florida and then cut over to NOLA. Either way, please announce.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
    What time will the 'tweet' be tomorrow? Seems like they were aft lunch ET. Glad this waiting game is just about over!
  • Noload wrote:
    What time will the 'tweet' be tomorrow? Seems like they were aft lunch ET. Glad this waiting game is just about over!

wait what??
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,290
    Here's to hoping for shows around the Midwest (Alpine Valley, Chicago, Indianapolis, St. Louis) and then I can get the vacation days ready
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• ladydocNYCladydocNYC Posts: 635
    bump
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Expect the usual short run

with dates announced approximately 90 days before

dates in late September and October

which means a couple more weeks at least before the announcement

Id love to be wrong
  • iwasatpj20 wrote:
    Here's to hoping for shows around the Midwest (Alpine Valley, Chicago, Indianapolis, St. Louis) and then I can get the vacation days ready

dont hold your breath bro, your midwest date for the year is coming July 19th.
  • ctbolgerctbolger Posts: 4
    Does anybody have any clue as to when PJ are coming back to Europe again? I seriously need my fix..
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    Ready for those Southern dates!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • steelzeppelinsteelzeppelin Posts: 141
    All I want is A Colorado date and a Charleston, SC date. Thats all
    6/16/2008 Columbia, SC, 10/30/09-10/31/09 Philly, EV Solo 6/26/11 Detroit, 9/3/11-9/4/11 Alpine Valley, 9/30/2012 Missoula,MT 7/16/13 London, ON *****FIRST ROW****, 7/19/13 Chicago, IL, 10/30/13 Charlotte, NC. 4/21/2008 Columbia, SC, 5/2/2016 MSG2
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810

Charlotte + Charleston would have me buying plane tickets.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Pearl Jam just posted this on Facebook
    Did you know that fan club members get first access to tickets before the public? Become a member today and be eligible for pre-sale ticket drawings. Might want to sign up sooner rather than later....
  • ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    Wilds wrote:
    Pearl Jam just posted this on Facebook
    Did you know that fan club members get first access to tickets before the public? Become a member today and be eligible for pre-sale ticket drawings. Might want to sign up sooner rather than later....

This thread is about to explode.
    Glad the waiting is over.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    ctbolger wrote:
    Does anybody have any clue as to when PJ are coming back to Europe again? I seriously need my fix..

next Tuesday ;)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    JimmyV wrote:

Pearl jam playing in Charleston = Road trip to my lil' sister's house. :D
    This is going to be more notice than we usually get so I'm pleased with that. I hope they cover full east coast even if it's spread out over the usual 15 shows..hope they don't load up too much on the northeast. Spread it out, from albany to miami.
    announce dates
    hopefully next week all of the gimmicks are done and we get the announcement.
    This week? Please
  • ladydocNYCladydocNYC Posts: 635
    Please please please
    How about this week?
  • swardsward Posts: 586
    Will be interesting to see what little mini tour they have up their sleeves. I am going to London show but usually try to catch them if in Boston or NYC.

Maybe my nightly wishes of another Halifax show will come true! Best part of not having any announcement yet is I get to continue the hope that I won't have to travel to see them this fall and not have it dashed by reality! ;-)
  • I just heard a rumor of a Buffalo show on 10/12.
    I just heard a rumor of a Buffalo show on 10/12.
    source?
  • YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    I've also heard of venues on hold for PJ in Anaheim and San Jose in November.

I'm thinking the first leg of the tour will be the north east/east coast, midwest, and south in October - ending in New Orleans for Voodoo fest the first of November. A week off and then the second leg of the tour with a few dates to go through Denver, Texas, Vegas, and west coast thru Seattle for the rest of November/maybe early December.

Maybe yeah?
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    JimmyV wrote:

This! I must hold the10C record for Charlotte shows...lol :D ... And I would gladly add Charleston! But first...WRIGLEY!!!!
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    Pearl Jam tweeted "are you a 10C member yet?" .....yes, I know this is not a membership renewal announcement.

Instagram showed Ed with a megaphone today. Looks like he's "announcing" something to the crowd.

Coincidence? Yes, but I'm still writing it so I'll look smart in the .5% chance there is some sort of announcement or tweet tomorrow.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    YLed2 wrote:

I'm thinking the first leg of the tour will be the north east/east coast, midwest, and south in October - ending in New Orleans for Voodoo fest the first of November. A week off and then the second leg of the tour with a few dates to go through Denver, Texas, Vegas, and west coast thru Seattle for the rest of November/maybe early December.

Maybe yeah?

But what about that whole thing with Voodoo Fest being the last date?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    YLed2 wrote:

Maybe yeah?

But what about that whole thing with Voodoo Fest being the last date?

I just kind of find it hard to believe that the last show of their tour this year will be a festival. Especially if you really read into the wording of their official announcement for Voodoo Fest:

"As mentioned previously, Pearl Jam is expected to announce a host of Fall U.S. tour dates. We anticipate the band's Voodoo performance to be the final show of that series of dates."

Of course, this is really reading into it (probably way too much) - but the key wording is "a host of Fall U.S. tour dates" and "We anticipate.....to be the final show of that series of dates."

So, considering what I've heard about Anaheim and San Jose being held for November....I kind of read into that statement that yes, there will be a host of dates to be announced for the fall and Voodoo Fest will be the last show of that series of dates....with some few other dates to be announced after that for November. Not a large string of shows or anything, but would make sense to have a few shows throughout the west/west coast in November while the weather is warmer there after they play the other side of the U.S. in October. Just going off of what I've heard and really not believing the last show of this year in the U.S. will be a festival, I could see it happening.

Then again, what the hell do I know and I'm probably 100% dead wrong. :lol:
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14