Options

Please Announce Tour Dates

Comments

• Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    demetrios wrote:
    I still believe this July 10th, the day of the month we all receive the 10club newsletter, we will find out about the new PJ record, new single release & Fall Tour dates! :)

Don't they usually "tweet" upcoming tours though?
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    If we are looking at an early July tour announcement, I'm surprised there hasn't been at least one leak of a confirmed city/date/venue.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    demetrios wrote:
    I still believe this July 10th, the day of the month we all receive the 10club newsletter, we will find out about the new PJ record, new single release & Fall Tour dates! :)

That will be Good
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,157
    Noload wrote:
    If we are looking at an early July tour announcement, I'm surprised there hasn't been at least one leak of a confirmed city/date/venue.

It depends on if that guy that called Dec. 6/7 in Seattle was right?
  • Options
    twolegsyieldtwolegsyield Posts: 134
    i read a rumored date in miami but it was just miami...no date attached...

i really hope they play FL
    doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you...

Pittsburgh '00
    PennState '03; Camden 1 '03; Holmdel '03
    Reading '04
    Ottawa '05; Borgata 2 '05
    Ed Sullivan Theater '06; Hartford '06; NJ 1-2 '06
    WPB '08; Tampa '08; EV Newark '08
    EV Ft. Lauderale '12
    Ft. Lauderale '16; Miami '16
  • Options
    Only mention I saw regarding Miami was from the pearljamtour.net site that popped up several months ago.
  • Options
    twolegsyieldtwolegsyield Posts: 134
    Noload wrote:
    Only mention I saw regarding Miami was from the pearljamtour.net site that popped up several months ago.

that's probably where I saw it...i have a feeling they will play FL...

it's be 5 years...without a festival i mean...2003, 2004 for vfc, then in 2008...

2013 needs a couple of shows...
    doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you...

Pittsburgh '00
    PennState '03; Camden 1 '03; Holmdel '03
    Reading '04
    Ottawa '05; Borgata 2 '05
    Ed Sullivan Theater '06; Hartford '06; NJ 1-2 '06
    WPB '08; Tampa '08; EV Newark '08
    EV Ft. Lauderale '12
    Ft. Lauderale '16; Miami '16
  • Options
    PJ Tour - (East) Oct 11th to Nov 1st & (West) Nov 15th to Dec 7th...so those dates sound reasonable, now we need to put some cities with them.
  • Options
    I wouldn't hold my breath for Miami.

Serously doubt there is anything after 11/1- These guys have kids and will be doing holiday shit instead of playing shows.

Looking forward to Soundgarden 2014 dates -
  • Options
    I wouldn't hold my breath for Miami.

Serously doubt there is anything after 11/1- These guys have kids and will be doing holiday shit instead of playing shows.

Looking forward to Soundgarden 2014 dates -
    They played on Thanksgiving day in 2011, last year EV played Memphis the night before Tgiving. I think most days are like holidays them at this point. I find the dates believable.
  • Options
    Ok, go ahead and announce those dates now.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    You probably have a month until dates get announced- just being realistic. Looking at possible public on sale dates, the lottery will probably take a week from a Monday to a Monday, with a the public sale on the Friday after it ends. Public sale won’t be the 5th of July, or the 19th obviously. I doubt the 12th since that would mean the PJ lottery would be over the holiday. Not the 26th since they would have the PJ lottery over the time of the two shows, so that is out. So my guess is PJ lottery starts July 29- August 5th, and public on sale August 9th
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    There is a rumor going around about the Barclays on October 18 and 19
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Options
    You probably have a month until dates get announced- just being realistic. Looking at possible public on sale dates, the lottery will probably take a week from a Monday to a Monday, with a the public sale on the Friday after it ends. Public sale won’t be the 5th of July, or the 19th obviously. I doubt the 12th since that would mean the PJ lottery would be over the holiday. Not the 26th since they would have the PJ lottery over the time of the two shows, so that is out. So my guess is PJ lottery starts July 29- August 5th, and public on sale August 9th
    Man, that's a lot of limitations on when a concert can be announced. Guess we will see eventually.
  • Options
    please stop reviving this thread.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,919
    I had been hoping the northeast dates would begin in September. Was planning to do both NY/Brooklyn shows, Hartford, and the Boston dates. October is tough schedule-wise for me so it looks now like maybe Boston only.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    I had been hoping the northeast dates would begin in September. Was planning to do both NY/Brooklyn shows, Hartford, and the Boston dates. October is tough schedule-wise for me so it looks now like maybe Boston only.
    Wish it was Sept, but it's not
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,496
    releasing tour dates today will help with my post-Bruins blues.

Freaking 90 seconds left...........CLEAR THE PUCK!!!!!!!!!!! :fp:
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    bump

:lol::lol::lol:
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,919
    edited June 2013
    bump

:lol:

Now THAT is funny.
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    RozbrRozbr Posts: 376
    My Brother lives in LA, so would be perfect to announce tour dates in LA and Vegas ! :D:D:D
  • Options
    ladydocNYCladydocNYC Posts: 635
    Why should we stop reviving this thread? We need to get our frustration out somewhere! I really want to start planning my fall schedule and unfortunately my screwed-up priorities are such that there's no way I'm gonna make plans till this damned band lets us know what's up! :x
  • Options
    ladydocNYC wrote:
    Why should we stop reviving this thread? We need to get our frustration out somewhere! I really want to start planning my fall schedule and unfortunately my screwed-up priorities are such that there's no way I'm gonna make plans till this damned band lets us know what's up! :x
    Yes!
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    Rozbr wrote:
    My Brother lives in LA, so would be perfect to announce tour dates in LA and Vegas ! :D:D:D

its so lame that vegas had no show since 06, pj always used to come to vegas for tours, and then la no show since 09, if they don't play la this year it be 5 years next year for a major city :fp:

they keep playing ny city multi nights where hotels expensive, they should play vegas multi nights im sure it would sell out 06 was packed, people from central America came to the vegas show I know it and south America too saw brazil flags, and Colombia too
  • Options
    why is eddie always getting sick?
  • Options
    pj need to stop playing festivals or play rare stuff at festivals? I saw pj 40 times last time was the philly festival with jay z, and that by far maybe the worse show ever I saw them, the show was good don't get me wrong but it seem like a greatest hits thing, my favorite show still maybe state college 03, Newark 09 was sick setlist too
  • Options
    bump