Please Pearl Jam, consider a VINYL Benaroya Hall re-issue!

Comments

• PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    I have it on CD and it sounds great. However, any album I own in cd and vinyl format...vinyl wins hands down. I would love to spin this and try to put myself right there at the concert.
    2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago 
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    goldrush wrote:
    I was listening to the Benny show earlier this morning. Ed talks about the Youthcare program between Parting Ways and Down:
    Thank you for coming and donating. We appreciate it, it all goes to a great place. They'll be well taken care of. They probably will need more to continue so we'll have to keep that in mind. We'll do that and if you could do that we'd appreciate it

They could re-release it next year (10th anniversary of the show) with the proceeds going to Youthcare again. It'd be an excellent way to raise money for a good cause.

I'd still love it to be part of the box set releases though...

that's a great idea!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    goldrush wrote:

They could re-release it next year (10th anniversary of the show) with the proceeds going to Youthcare again. It'd be an excellent way to raise money for a good cause.

:thumbup: That is an awesome idea!
  • bump
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :wave:
    hello!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    PLEASE :shock:
    ajb
  • wpg pearl wrote:
    PLEASE :shock:
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
    bump
    At the moment, I'm glad that I don't have it - I wouldn't know where to pack it :lol: It must be quite a big boy ...

But I can see myself coming home from the post office in the future with a vinyl-shaped packet on my arms and a really big smile on my face...

Bring it on, PJ! And have a nice week :wave:
  • At the moment, I'm glad that I don't have it - I wouldn't know where to pack it :lol: It must be quite a big boy ...

But I can see myself coming home from the post office in the future with a vinyl-shaped packet on my arms and a really big smile on my face...

not too big!
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    bump :mrgreen:
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • At the moment, I'm glad that I don't have it - I wouldn't know where to pack it :lol: It must be quite a big boy ...

;)
    Morning, everybody! I woke up and was wondering if the mods could maybe connect this thread with the other one on the same topic. This way we could bundle our opinions and voices, they are about the same topic and some people posted in both anyway :)

I'm talking about this one: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=195846

I like my title a little better :P , but in the end the cause is more important to me than what we call it :mrgreen: Have a great day, everyone! I will listen to Benny on my way to work ...
  • Morning, everybody! I woke up and was wondering if the mods could maybe connect this thread with the other one on the same topic. This way we could bundle our opinions and voices, they are about the same topic and some people posted in both anyway :)

I'm talking about this one: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=195846

I like my title a little better :P , but in the end the cause is more important to me than what we call it :mrgreen: Have a great day, everyone! I will listen to Benny on my way to work ...

Great idea. I just hope this works!!!!! :corn:
    gotsome420 wrote:
    Morning, everybody! I woke up and was wondering if the mods could maybe connect this thread with the other one on the same topic. This way we could bundle our opinions and voices, they are about the same topic and some people posted in both anyway :)

Great idea. I just hope this works!!!!! :corn:
    Bumpity - what's up, mods? :wave:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    benny, oh benny.....

how i want to spin thee...... :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Weekend bump!

I hope everyone has a great time in Montana :wave:
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    benny, oh benny.....

how i want to spin thee...... :lol:
  • 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BENNY AINT ONE YE!!!!! :!:
  • limited editions only benefit certain people
    Bumpity - what's up, mods? :wave:

The other op would agree :wave: I don't know if threads have ever been combined in here, but I know it from other forums and I think in this case it would be cool because both threads are active, but really about the same cause.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!
    Bump :wave:
    Bump :wave:
    :wave:
    edited October 2012
    Just out of curiosity, I looked at prices and offers of it again today and it just makes me :o I know this is luxury problems, but :cry: :roll: A re-issue would be sosososo nice :mrgreen: Just imagine - it's winter and you come home from a walk in the snow and a fire is crackling and you snuggle up on the couch with a hot beverage and hear the first sounds of Of the girl ...

Hi Dimi :wave:
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Just out of curiosity, I looked at prices and offers of it again today and it just makes me :o I know this is luxury problems, but :cry: :roll: A re-issue would be sosososo nice :mrgreen:

We'll get one in time... along with the others in the catalogue. :D
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    Nami wrote:
    Just out of curiosity, I looked at prices and offers of it again today and it just makes me :o I know this is luxury problems, but :cry: :roll: A re-issue would be sosososo nice :mrgreen:

We'll get one in time... along with the others in the catalogue. :D

:thumbup: :D
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Just out of curiosity, I looked at prices and offers of it again today and it just makes me :o I know this is luxury problems, but :cry: :roll: A re-issue would be sosososo nice :mrgreen: Just imagine - it's winter and you come home from a walk in the snow and a fire is crackling and you snuggle up on the couch with a hot beverage and hear the first sounds of Of the girl ...

Hi Dimi :wave:
    That sounds amazing! Even now that it is autumn would be great.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful