Middle aged females...
    Who have all the fucking answers.....

hehehehe

who....ME???? hehheheheehheeeee :lol: :P
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    People who write checks at checkout counter. I see your debit/ credit card...use it!

This is more of an annoyance, but the tones that air during the "emergency warning system".....can't stand them.

OH MY GOD those are meant to scare the very crap out of you right then and there, right?

Talk about LOUD!

and they always seem to happen along right as soon as the toddler finally FINALLY goes down for his nap :roll:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Another one:

When people say words the wrong way - like "li-bury" instead of library. Or "bref-ist" isnteak of breakfast. Stop it!!!
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    Another one:

When people say words the wrong way - like "li-bury" instead of library. Or "bref-ist" isnteak of breakfast. Stop it!!!
    OMG I hate that! I was an English major and I'm extremely anal about grammar and spelling. I hate when people say "Let me ax you sumpthin". And then the idiot kids who just want to sound cool by saying "Right thurrr" and "I ain't scurred." I feel like an old lady, but come on...and pull up your pants! :lol:

I think someone mentioned this already, but I can't stand the people that you're trying to have a conversation with and they're texting away on their phones. Then they have the nerve to say "I'm sorry, what?" No, I'm not going to repeat myself because you feel the person on the other side of the phone is far more interesting than me. I noticed one of my best friends doing this and so I shifted my story and said "...so that's when I found out I was pregnant....by your ex...." and all she said was "Oh really?" still looking down at her phone and texting away. Couldn't believe it :fp:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
    Another one:

me too! and even worse when EDUCATED people, for example, ehhhh maybe..the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA
    cannot learn to say Nu-Cleeeeee-ar???? Gimme a break, your advisers didn't tell you this on a daily basis?
    You look like a fool GW.

some of the worst ones i hear around here (NJ/PA) are when people accentuate the wrong syllable
    or leave off or add "s" inappropriately
    OR use singulars as plurals and vice versa

the one that bothers me most is the word "license"
    so many people around here refer to license in the plural
    as in:

Q: "did you get your driver's license yet?"
    A: "oh yep, i passed the test and i got them"

(how many licenses did you get for pete's sake??)
    peace,
    jo

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    StillHere wrote:
    Another one:

me too! and even worse when EDUCATED people, for example, ehhhh maybe..the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA
    cannot learn to say Nu-Cleeeeee-ar???? Gimme a break, your advisers didn't tell you this on a daily basis?
    You look like a fool GW.

some of the worst ones i hear around here (NJ/PA) are when people accentuate the wrong syllable
    or leave off or add "s" inappropriately
    OR use singulars as plurals and vice versa

the one that bothers me most is the word "license"
    so many people around here refer to license in the plural
    as in:

Q: "did you get your driver's license yet?"
    A: "oh yep, i passed the test and i got them"

(how many licenses did you get for pete's sake??)

"I seen"

to me, that is the worst.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    It drives me insane when a co-worker comes into my office but doesn't say anything and stands there waiting until I turn around (the way my office is positioned my back is to the door). SAY SOMETHING!!!! I can feel their presence, but I'll be damned if I'll turn around. I just keep doing what I'm doing.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    all people
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    all people
    :lol: I'm getting to that point! I used to be one of those that tried to see the good in everyone and always thought people deserved second chances. Not anymore. I'm as cynical as a cynic can be.
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    People who push their way to the front during a concert in a small venue.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

LiLiNY81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    all people
    :lol: I'm getting to that point! I used to be one of those that tried to see the good in everyone and always thought people deserved second chances. Not anymore. I'm as cynical as a cynic can be.

i still do
    but it is getting harder
    either as i get older
    or people in general keep getting ruder
    or both???
    peace,
    jo

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    People who put appliances together immediately and haphazardly without reading directions, and break the appliance in the process (and said appliance does not even belong to him). :fp:
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    people that fuck with their phones at a movie :nono:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:

This irks the shit out of me. I went to a see a movie over the weekend and there was this couple in front of me that was on their phones the whole damn movie. Seriously, put your damn phones away and watch the movie!
  • traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    81 wrote:

Or in the theater!! :twisted:
    I went to see a Broadway show a few weeks ago and the woman next to me spent nearly all of the first act on her phone - FB and texting. The glow from the phone and the clickclickclick of her nails on the screen made me want to scream.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    People that take reallllllllllyyyy long to back out of a parking spot. If you see me waiting, you know I'm trying to pull in. I can be patient, definitely, but if I'm waiting for literally minutes, I'm not going to be happy.

Also, when I'm wating for a parking spot with my turn signal on and someone else pulls in from the other side of the asile and snags it first! AHHH! You saw me waiting patiently!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I live at the end of a cul-de-sac (no laughing peeps from across the pond!)

and we had lots of people who would speed thru thinking it connected to another street (the street curves around so you can't see the end)

so the city put in a huge sign at the cross street:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2N1npHfSK1nu_HLd55WTJkwioO0sq4z7zhuAajxFCTUwmwV_i

we were hoping it would cut down on the people who would speed thru...

now people speed thru FASTER because the end is a big circle...and my house is at the end of the circle...STOP DOING DOUGHNUTS IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE! :twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I live at the end of a cul-de-sac (no laughing peeps from across the pond!)

and we had lots of people who would speed thru thinking it connected to another street (the street curves around so you can't see the end)

so the city put in a huge sign at the cross street:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2N1npHfSK1nu_HLd55WTJkwioO0sq4z7zhuAajxFCTUwmwV_i

we were hoping it would cut down on the people who would speed thru...

now people speed thru FASTER because the end is a big circle...and my house is at the end of the circle...STOP DOING DOUGHNUTS IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE! :twisted:

Shoot them.
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,204
    I dont know why this bothers me so much but it does......

People who put pictures of themselves on line that were obviously taken by them. If you really want to use a picture of yourself anywhere on the internet, please have someone take it for you......
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Co-workers who baby talk and say things like "ohhhhh do we have a wittle bun in da woven yet?" That kind of shit can get you slapped :|
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    81 wrote:
    people that fuck at a movie :nono:

:o
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Co-workers who baby talk and say things like "ohhhhh do we have a wittle bun in da woven yet?" That kind of shit can get you slapped :|

Awwwwww schmoopie

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

Awwwwww schmoopie

She's just being a widdle poopie pants. :lol:
    81 wrote:

is Phantom Pain jealous? :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

is Phantom Pain jealous? :lol:

:nono:

Been there ...done that

;):lol:

-

Been there ...done that

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    -

Been there ...done that

:lol::lol::lol:

;)

Apparently 81 gets upset about it

:lol:

;)

81 gets upset about a lot of things... :roll:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

;)

81 gets upset about a lot of things... :roll:

Cranky for a young baby

Maybe he's only content when he's fed

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Maybe he's only content when he's fed

mmmm boobies :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg