Options

*** MANCHESTER PRE-PARTY ***

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dottles wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I doubt anyone would complain :mrgreen:

they couldnt complain... it'd just be some muffled noise.

I don't think I've suffocated anyone yet :?

key word being "yet" :twisted:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I have no problem with the direction we have chosen to diverge this thread towards... Three things make this world complete... PJ, beer and boobs... All three present and up for discussion within this thread :P :mrgreen:

I think you, Paul and Gary are some sorta bizarre set of triplets :mrgreen:

and where's Dunk...? :roll:

i'm here amigo ... just having a 'moment' to myself reading about jugs n that.

I'll be there lunchtime on day of the gig... John, I will have a shandy ready for you sweetcheeks .. what will I get Alphonse to drink?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    edited March 2012
    Friday morning boob bump

At the risk of getting the thread locked i thinking that since other's have started lowering the tone by mentioning willys then its time to lower it further

that got me thinking even more which can be dangerous but it should be mentioned how good willys and boobs go together :twisted: :twisted:

roll on the pre party ;)8-)
    Post edited by Pke on
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Olivavu wrote:
    I won't be attending the pre-party.

Never have, never will.

thank fuck for that
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    The rate you two are going, there'll be nobody at the fuckin' pre-party only the two of ye sittin' in an empty room :lol:

and this is different from their normal saturday nights how?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    The rate you two are going, there'll be nobody at the fuckin' pre-party only the two of ye sittin' in an empty room :lol:

and this is different from their normal saturday nights how?

I won't be in control of what gets played on the stereo? :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    I've totally lost the thread, sorry threads, of any of the conversations going on in here! :oops:
    What's everyone going on about ?

p.s. norks
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:

It may have been me that first mentioned boobs :oops:
    Claire, do I get away with it if I offer huggles?

You certainly get away with it with a hug - I'll bring my snorkel ;)
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    I've totally lost the thread, sorry threads, of any of the conversations going on in here! :oops:
    What's everyone going on about ?
    p.s. norks

The holy trinity - Beer, Pearl Jam and Boobs. It's not like we ever talk about much else to be honest :lol:

The inclusion of snorkels brings us into a slightly bizarre S&M twist though... :o

• Options
    Chris.. you need to change your location... she done and got marrit! ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Chris.. you need to change your location... she done and got marrit! ;)

Oooh, bugger! 'tis a touch out of date innit! :lol:

(aaand, updated... still feels wrong calling her that! She shall always be Pickle! :P )

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: People who don't know me are going to get the wrong impression if they read this thread!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: People who don't know me are going to get the wrong impression if they read this thread!
    :shock:
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    All of this posting from certain people in their usual style is making me go all mushy... can't wait to see everyone! :oops:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    All of this posting from certain people in their usual style is making me go all mushy... can't wait to see everyone! :oops:

it was the "thank fuck for that" post wasnt it? ;);)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

I did have a bit of a chuckle at that. :oops: But it's only because I know you.... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Opening this thread at work brought up the restricted filter, breach of acceptable use policy - reason: adult content
    Ooops!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

I did have a bit of a chuckle at that. :oops: But it's only because I know you.... :mrgreen:

awww ... i reciprocate with ardour ;);)
  • Options
    big mick wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Crikey what impression do you have? :? :lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    big mick wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ha ha! You're going to have a queue of snorkel wearing men waiting for you in Manchester :lol::lol::lol:
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    big mick wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    big mick wrote:
    Ha ha! You're going to have a queue of snorkel wearing men waiting for you in Manchester :lol::lol::lol:

Nearly wet myself reading this!!!! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

in that case a snorkel would come in handy.
  • Options
    GilbertoGilberto Posts: 30
    Judging by the posts it'll be fun times ahead of the gigs! Coming up from south wales for both and looking forward to enjoying a proper pre-party with fellow jammers. Can't fricking wait and hope to meet u all there. :lol:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

The whole thread has had me pissing with laughter, the way you guys have been going. My wife is with me in Manchester so I'll leave the snorkel at home and watch from a safe vantage point - it is The Old Wellington everyone is going before the gig???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Gilberto wrote:
    Judging by the posts it'll be fun times ahead of the gigs! Coming up from south wales for both and looking forward to enjoying a proper pre-party with fellow jammers. Can't fricking wait and hope to meet u all there. :lol:
    Yeah man! :thumbup:
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    big mick wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

The whole thread has had me pissing with laughter, the way you guys have been going. My wife is with me in Manchester so I'll leave the snorkel at home and watch from a safe vantage point - it is The Old Wellington everyone is going before the gig???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hmmm... i thought we were meeting in The Pair Of Wellies And Dodgy Basque but i *might* be getting my threads confused...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    hmmm... i thought we were meeting in The Pair Of Wellies And Dodgy Basque but i *might* be getting my threads confused...[/quote]
    Wellies, dodgy basque amd snorel - we'll see you a mile off!!!
  • Options
    big mick wrote:
    hmmm... i thought we were meeting in The Pair Of Wellies And Dodgy Basque but i *might* be getting my threads confused...
    Wellies, dodgy basque amd snorkel - we'll see you a mile off!!![/quote]
  • Options
    I forget sometimes that everyone can read these threads :oops: :oops:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I forget sometimes that everyone can read these threads :oops: :oops:
    Yup and most of us are absolutely crackers :)
    CONTINUE THIS IS FUNNY :lol: